This statement has a great philosophy of life. Our mind is crowded with thousands of thoughts per minute. They distract us from our focus, disturbs us and make our life miserable.
So you can understand why it is important to empty your mind from the avalanche of thoughts. Here are the 5 major reasons to emphasize my point:
1. You cannot make right decisions if your mind is constantly flooded with thoughts because most of these thoughts are not desirable
2. With mind full of thoughts, it is very difficult to concentrate on something
3. As the old adage goes, "As your thoughts are, so are your words and actions". If there are too many thoughts going on in your mind then it affects your communication, because you remain confused over what to say.
4. Your learning curve gets affected for obvious reasons
5. You cannot remain in complete control of yourself.
Once you learn the art of emptying your mind, you'll have a better control over yourself and your life!