27 replies
Every time you speak your words, is either you speak them out loud or you say it to yourself,
You speak your words to existence, you are where you are today because of the words you have been saying to yourself.

When you speak something out, you give life to what you saying.
This is good if you are saying, i will accomplish my goals, i 'm strong, i 'm healthy, i 'm blessed,


Your life will move towards the direction of what you are saying about yourself.
Many people talks about bad things all the time,
They talk about how they can't afford it, My health is so bad, I am broke & so on.
Start to say good thing about yourself, because what ever you always say, it become your reality.

You plant seeds when you talk, so make sure you plant the right kind of a seed.

With our words we can bless or curse our life,

When you say i will never loose this weight, you make it hard for yourself to make it happen,
Talk more about the positive things than the negative.
#power #words
  • Profile picture of the author Benjamin Ehinger
    With our words we can bless or curse our life,
    Oh so true those words are. Negativity can take over, but we can train our minds to replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts!
    Signature
    Ready to Explode your Content Marketing?

    Discover How to Increase Revenues with My Complete SEO Content Strategy Here!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11167547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    so how powerful is one picture
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11167549].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Benjamin Ehinger
      Depends on the picture.....and how powerful is one video?
      Signature
      Ready to Explode your Content Marketing?

      Discover How to Increase Revenues with My Complete SEO Content Strategy Here!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11167579].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
        Originally Posted by Benjamin Ehinger View Post

        Depends on the picture.....and how powerful is one video?
        i have the original blues brothers on vhs and beta- such power
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11169229].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
          Originally Posted by hardraysnight View Post

          i have the original blues brothers on vhs and beta- such power
          "We,re on a mission from God", that will work.

          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11169310].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
            Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

            "We,re on a mission from God", that will work.

            'We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline' - works even better
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11170582].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
              Originally Posted by hardraysnight View Post

              'We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline' - works even better
              Especially when Carrie Fisher is going rampant with TNT in her purse.

              Signature
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11170784].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Pedro Campos
                There is a saying that the older you get the more you learn to listen. Listening is wisdom these days where everybody shares their opinion on social media.
                Signature

                Moderator's Note: Affiliate Links are not allowed

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171130].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author yukon
                  Banned
                  Originally Posted by Pedro Campos View Post

                  There is a saying that the older you get the more you learn to listen. Listening is wisdom these days where everybody shares their opinion on social media.

                  There's another saying: You hear me, but are you listening?
                  Signature
                  Hi
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171227].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Benjamin Ehinger View Post

        Depends on the picture.....and how powerful is one video?
        A video is a bunch of pictures.
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171225].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennielle Lee
    I so agree. We become what we think and talk about ourselves. The most powerful words in the English language are I am, each time you say them you are creating what you are and who you want to be.
    Signature

    Newbie to internet marketing? This free video training reveals all you need to know to become a successful internet marketer http://tidyurl.com/bn3gpx

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11167906].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
      Originally Posted by Dennielle Lee View Post

      We become what we think and talk about ourselves.
      True Dennielle. Many times that's a good thing. However many times it isn't. Sometimes People get "stuck" in their "beliefs" (etc.) and can't learn anything new.
      : (
      Signature
      "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11168030].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dburk
      Originally Posted by Dennielle Lee View Post

      I so agree. We become what we think and talk about ourselves. The most powerful words in the English language are I am, each time you say them you are creating what you are and who you want to be.
      Hi Dennielle,

      Interesting thought.

      I once read in an old, yet very popular book that claims the entire universe was "spoken" into existence, by none other than an entity that refer's to himself as "I am".

      I wonder if there is any connection to this idea?

      It's as if it is a great truism, right?

      Don Burk
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Kingten View Post

    When you speak something out, you give life to what you saying.
    This is good if you are saying, i will accomplish my goals, i 'm strong, i 'm healthy, i 'm blessed,
    Groan, this must be Shiny Object in ten easy steps?

    Speaking from personal experience and achieving wealth online, (which l currently am) this is a crock!

    Try saying those things to yourself when your life is up S***t creek!

    Believing in a higher power, believing that you deserve wealth, believing that it is possible, will get you there, not these motivational golden book verses.

    The above information is to sell motivational books, not to actually achieve it!

    But as l said before, when you are in a corner, and the future looks bleak, you can say these things, but will give up saying this, when reality is in stark contrast to it.

    That or feel like a complete idiot, same thing.

    This is a bit like someone bleeding to death and convincing themselves that all is well, and they are strong, blah, blah.

    No they ain't!

    This will motivate you for a few months to a year, or longer depending on hardships, but if it is the only thing keeping you going, no.


    Motivational books are a security blanket and a motivational tool, and maybe offer a blueprint, and a few tricks, but not much else.

    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11168019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    blah i have tried writting two long post ..

    the words you use form to tell a story .. you can sting all the postive phrases together you want .. if the story tell sucks then yeah .. not worth it .. bullet points list don't usually make good stories ..which is why goals fail most people .

    I am currently homeless .. it was like oneof my greatest fears .. it's turning out to be a fraction as bad .. in any case most end up temporarily homeless which will be me .. and i have been able to dump the stress of the situation that ended up with me here ..

    I am in a great mood and my health is better than it has been in a while.. and i can quickly beback in a place and instead of just holding on or surviving .. i am in the best postion to thrive that i have been in in my life .

    tell the story you want your life to be ..most will faill without the story ..
    Signature

    "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11168128].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author socialentry
    how powerful is a finger?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11169320].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by socialentry View Post

      how powerful is a finger?
      depends where you put the finger ..
      Signature

      "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11169776].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
      Originally Posted by socialentry View Post

      how powerful is a finger?
      half as powerful as two
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11170584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Sometimes when there are people around me, I WISH they would 'speak their words' to themselves rather than out loud.
    Signature
    Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

    Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11170588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Yes, age and brains are not mutually exclusive.

    With age comes the ability to take clear cut, obvious evidence on a subject that makes you grasp for your teddy bear in fear at night, and turn it into nothing, usually with boasting about being clever, and Swiss Cheese logic, (full of so many holes, it is a wonder to behold that an adult can pull it off).

    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171238].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Yes, age and brains are not mutually exclusive.

      With age comes the ability to take clear cut, obvious evidence on a subject that makes you grasp for your teddy bear in fear at night, and turn it into nothing, usually with boasting about being clever, and Swiss Cheese logic, (full of so many holes, it is a wonder to behold that an adult can pull it off).

      well it gets worse than that as there is a growing movement that want to deem the speaking of many clear cut science/research back stuff .. as hate speach if it offend the professionally offended ..or those who get their power playing poweless victims ..

      speaking of which..i am pretty sure most people let the wodrds they hear and that get absorbs have more power over the creation of their life than most realize ..as marketers it's our job to use words images .. to change someones view about something and get them to opent their wallets and spend money.. on something thy may never have thought of before we come along .

      the best way to use your words to create a better life or protect yourself from being unaware of the manipulation from marketing ..because once you are aware you can chose to go along ..
      Signature

      "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171242].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
        Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

        well it gets worse than that as there is a growing movement that want to deem the speaking of many clear cut science/research back stuff .. as hate speach if it offend the professionally offended ..or those who get their power playing poweless victims ..

        speaking of which..i am pretty sure most people let the wodrds they hear and that get absorbs have more power over the creation of their life than most realize ..as marketers it's our job to use words images .. to change someones view about something and get them to opent their wallets and spend money.. on something thy may never have thought of before we come along .

        the best way to use your words to create a better life or protect yourself from being unaware of the manipulation from marketing ..because once you are aware you can chose to go along ..
        And and from what l have recently witnessed, the long held beliefs of this world are collapsing.

        But the ones that have believed in this crap, for a long time, still cling onto it, so much so, you or l can bring up any obvious evidence and it will be ignored.

        It seems that conversations these days are, this guy has lied before about this, etc; but that doesn't matter only my unwavering belief in it, is all that matters.

        It seems that this world is falling into two camps, the ones that are mentally balanced, can discuss things, and change their views if sufficient evidence is presented, and the others that have issue's, (not to be funny, but concerned) that have to believe in something come hell or high water.

        Seems that we might have to cordon off a country, that or mass media finally stops F***ing about and tell the truth for a change!

        I swear that when NASA announces that alien life exists or exists in our back yard, 10% of first world economy's will lose it, (although that seems to be happening now).

        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    it's more close 30 30 percent and then there is all the stuff the governments have done to cover up alien life.. most people will not be able to handel that.. plus when you get into the reality that you can't make hybrids from 2 different specieces ..the reality of what human grey hybrids are and what the human borrowings where about .. will be hard to grasp..

    i say 2050's after those who where borrowed and those who covered it up.. it will all be known the greatest sign that they are inteligent is that they don't come down and tell all us idiots what is going on ..
    if you work the numbers .. any civilization out there that knows of us would probably be hundreds of thousands or millions of years older than us and what is going on here probably happen in this gally every million years or o ..so we are basically entertainment ..

    ok

    now back to humans with rapidly accumulating knowledge on this planet .. most of what we as indivuals know is outdated or wrong ..so what is fact today might not be fact in the morning ..

    the two groups on this chunk of rock ..are those that grasp and adapt to the world we are living in and those that want to impose their idea of the way things should be on those around them..and anyone who disagrees with them .

    science can back up a lot of the mystery stuff once it find the tools to measure the effects ..i have a firm belief in the law off attraction .. but not the who feel better to manifest stuff ..

    you feel better to feel better ..that should be the goal.. get in a joyfull state because it is more better to be in.. not to get more money a house ..a car .. a super model girlfriend ..

    in the modern world we have been so divorced from anything .. if you ask first world modernized youth.. where chicken breast, steak .. and pork chops come from .. they will tell you the meat section of the grocery store .. and freak out at you if they saw a video of you killing a chicken ..then going through the process untill you butcher it in to the parts..half or more will tell you to "go buy it at the store you evil barbarian"

    so it is really a matter of do the beliefs you have right or wrong still alow you to function and be a productive member of society ..with the world we are going into..if you can't function in the real world you will probably end up hooked to a computer and living yor life in a virtual world..until you body stop working .

    we have a whole bunch of extra people in the world who are using the tools provided to take themselves out slowly.. while blaming society and them ..
    Signature

    "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171356].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    the two groups on this chunk of rock ..are those that grasp and adapt to the world we are living in and those that want to impose their idea of the way things should be on those around them..and anyone who disagrees with them .
    Interesting in the mind forum how often someone posts about "two groups".

    Always they are good vs bad - right vs wrong - etc.

    I think there's almost always a third group - they are doing something totally different and aren't interested in either of the two groups.
    Signature
    Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

    Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171599].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      Interesting in the mind forum how often someone posts about "two groups".

      Always they are good vs bad - right vs wrong - etc.

      I think there's almost always a third group - they are doing something totally different and aren't interested in either of the two groups.
      well see it is simple to figure out who produces more than they use .. and who requires more resources than they produce ..

      for those in the second group .. yes houseing food and utilities will probably be provided ..but to at least seem like they have thing.. they will hook into the virual worlds of the near future and live the oppulent lives and have the adventures they can't have in the real world .

      it's not bad.. hell i would have done it 5-10 years ago if possible when i was heavily into online gaming .

      but the critical thing is we are now at a point where most of the consumer items being produced and sold in mass can be easily used to produce other things..iphones today have top notch cameras you would have had to pay thousands or tens of thousands of dollars 10 years ago..

      it is a long list of such items and more and more people are catching on so the major trend will be consumer based production.. as consumers produce some of what they consume then produce extra and sell/trade/barter or gift it ..

      there are are ready millions or tens of millions of people living a good chunk of their live or most of their waking hours online ..infront of a computer ..

      i point too these too groups as the dominant trends in the near future..and many will be in both groups ..they will produce enough for their real life needs and comfort and to have mony to improve their online adventures ..
      Signature

      "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11172068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

    it's more close 30 percent and then there is all the stuff the governments have done to cover up alien life.. most people will not be able to handel that.. plus when you get into the reality that you can't make hybrids from 2 different specieces ..the reality of what human grey hybrids are and what the human borrowings where about .. will be hard to grasp..
    I guess you are getting into, Roswell, and the likehood that greys are us, in 15,000 years time, trying to fix some of the mess we are currently in?

    True, that most cannot handle that, but there is a good way to dismiss it, and a not so good way.

    i say 2050's after those who where borrowed and those who covered it up.. it will all be known the greatest sign that they are inteligent is that they don't come down and tell all us idiots what is going on ..
    if you work the numbers .. any civilization out there that knows of us would probably be hundreds of thousands or millions of years older than us and what is going on here probably happen in this gally every million years or o ..so we are basically entertainment ..

    ok
    2050, nah, l am pretty good at RV, and 2033 stands out for me, so, in that year when NASA has three astranauts circling Mars, and they decide to land on one of its moons, and give us HD images of the artificial monolith there, then Finally, after a good 100 years of suppression we will finally get the truth.

    Shortly after that we will get the truth about Mars, not the blurry image trickel we currently get.

    And then most likely world gov, all out contact, antigravity, free energy and so forth. Basically an Excellent Adventure future, but without all of the waterslides, lol.

    But at the moment with all of the oil wealth, and money taking precedence over health, and cheap energy, etc, forget it.

    now back to humans with rapidly accumulating knowledge on this planet .. most of what we as indivuals know is outdated or wrong ..so what is fact today might not be fact in the morning ..

    the two groups on this chunk of rock ..are those that grasp and adapt to the world we are living in and those that want to impose their idea of the way things should be on those around them..and anyone who disagrees with them .

    science can back up a lot of the mystery stuff once it find the tools to measure the effects ..i have a firm belief in the law off attraction .. but not the who feel better to manifest stuff ..

    you feel better to feel better ..that should be the goal.. get in a joyfull state because it is more better to be in.. not to get more money a house ..a car .. a super model girlfriend ..
    Yes, and the more evidence is found to dismiss a long cherished cause, the more psychotic the individual becomes.

    So much so, they are basically in their own little world, that common sence cannot penetrate. And the more you try to prove it, the more insane the reply.

    I shudder to think what will happen in that year, some will clearly go totally insane, and others might hand on.

    Personally l will be glued to my HDG screen, thinking, YES, finally, then of course going to some forums online, to teach others will small minds and big mouths, that apparently l am not the S**** Br**** F**** Wit, after all.


    so it is really a matter of do the beliefs you have right or wrong still alow you to function and be a productive member of society ..with the world we are going into..if you can't function in the real world you will probably end up hooked to a computer and living yor life in a virtual world..until you body stop working .

    we have a whole bunch of extra people in the world who are using the tools provided to take themselves out slowly.. while blaming society and them ..
    Yes, that is regrettable that some commit suicide slowly, and even more so, when they build 4 walls around independent thought.

    Gov, bodies know that the best way to keep a secret is to make it public, then dismiss the legitimate part, that or make out anything to do with conspiracy is nuts.


    Evidence should equate to belief, but these days evidence equates to nothing and belief equates to evidence.

    A sure fire path to comfy walls and a box of crayons.

    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171660].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    tagiscom

    the dates do not reall matter ..i don't need the government or governments to tell me there are aliens.. or non terestial humanoids of advanced tech visiting earth ..to believe that yeah it is possible ..i do not even have to see the craft or the beings ..

    forget the people who will lose their minds ..the greater problem with a humanity are those that will see them as God comming to save us from ourselves ..and like little children demanding they( the et) come down and solve the messes we make ..

    oddly enough my them is we are being given.. by the system more and more tools to solve the messes we make ..ourselves .

    so do we need the government and secret ruling class to come clean about the worst kept sectret in human history ..or do we see the slow pace of comming clean
    Signature

    "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11172077].message }}

Trending Topics