13 Signs You're Close To A Breakthrough
I especially love the rock analogy. I think all email/Internet marketers can relate to the frustration you feel when you've been trying, trying, trying to build your subscriber list and really get your online business up and running once and for all. Well, if you feel like you've been hammering away at things and can't see any true progress in what you're doing ... keep hammering. You're probably closer than you think, according to this blog post.
Here is a list form of Hankel's 13 signs you're close to a breakthrough:
1. When you're frustrated.
2. When you hear radio silence.
3. When resistance increases.
4. When they start laughing at you.
5. When you want to give up.
6. When you start rationalizing.
7. When you feel like changing your goals.
8. When you're told to be realistic.
9. When it really hurts.
10. When the numbers say you're wrong.
11. When people turn their backs on you.
12. When people try to help you.
13. When you're scared.
It doesn't sound like a very inspirational list at first sight, does it? But read the entire blog post: 13 Signs You're Close To A Breakthrough. It may just make you smile.