17 replies
I think it might be time to break things down.

So the way money is made is through value.

You trade value for money.

If you spend 1 hour of your time giving value, networking, learning, and you do these 3 things every day and time yourself and make yourself do it. and you do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

You can now go do anything, you can look at a business from a technical and fundamental perspective, like an investor!

the fundamentals of business are the equation above, if you do it. If you don't do it, you wont win, you have to do it. But the part most people arent told is that it doesnt matter if you fail or succeed. The only thing that matters is that you try. That is it.

The technicals of business are the same perspective but on the finer details of business.

This is where everyone gets confused.

The only place that information is shared is if you pay for it or reverse engineer.

Reverse engineering will change your mind and give you predictive instincts.

The finer details of business are understood simply, but are so mind boggling complex it is stupid. In a way, as long as it works, it works.

You might think well a business card is nothing.

But if you think, learning, value, networking. A business card becomes alot more important now.

A business card is now a doorway.

Your business card is now your journey to the good life.

And you can cash it in whenever you want, you just give out business cards all day long, and then you employ your friends from highschool who went to college and got real jobs and pay them 4x what they are currently earning.

Its all very simple, like albert einstein said, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

Its simple!
#life #win
  • Profile picture of the author ZephyrIon
    That was very complicated and confusing. You cannot win in life. It is not a game in my opinion. You make things people like and provide services. Some items have higher ticket values than others. Some commissions are big and some are smaller. Big commissions normally don't have volume and you better make sure smaller ones have a market capacity to have volume, because everything grows thats good eventually.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11110828].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    value is based on the current need of someone and the things availability .

    if you grow wheat and half your ctop gets destroyed .. but conditions where tough for everyone who grows wheat.. less wheat means higher prices so it can be good .
    everyone has bumper crops..so the price of wheat drops and you sell it for less than it cost to produce .
    now this is iligal to do in the USA ..but if you grow ten acers of wheat .. and have a bakery on the farm ..so you save part of your harvest ..for next crop mill the wheat on the farm and then bake breads .. you open yourself up making a lot more money than someone with 5000 acres who is on'ly netting 20-100 dollars an acre ..

    but again in the USA is possibly illegal to ad value to what you grow by adding value to it on the farm..

    what can you do to create and add value ..that people are willing to exchange money for ..and that won't get you cuffed and thrown in a cell
    Signature

    "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11110858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjsparacino123
    "what can you do to create and add value ..that people are willing to exchange money for ..and that won't get you cuffed and thrown in a cell"

    thats all people really need to know....

    start with making socks, or invent something and engineer a new industry
    Signature

    Grab a Free copy of my investing/marketing eBook!
    http://bit.ly/2h8XV41

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11111179].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Neil Jocusol
    Originally Posted by cjsparacino123 View Post

    If you spend 1 hour of your time giving value, networking, learning, and you do these 3 things every day and time yourself and make yourself do it. and you do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.
    I would like to add to this idea by saying that this is also an issue of consistency.

    Let me put it this way, a DC motor used in remote-controlled miniature cars to control the wheels will only keep rotating as long as the person holding the remote control keeps on pressing the ignition button. Simple as that, release the button and the wheels will not move.



    Going back to the question, we lose consistency in our motivation mainly because of these 2 prevalent reasons:
    1. We lose sight of the car that went too far away, and we saw something that grabs our attention that is within our reach than that car; or
    2. Driving a car or controlling it is just not in our interest. It's just a past time, a "filler" to kill our boredom, or an escape to frustration.

    A goal that is long-term deserves a strong discipline towards achieving it. In this case, "the end justifies the means" does not apply here. Because if we do wrong steps along the way, the result we will get is mediocre and temporary. Long term goals deserve precise, concrete, and consistent implementation of action.
    Signature
    Be the next Oprah, Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates in 6 months!
    I can teach you their secrets. CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11113206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    buy lots of tickets?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11116365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    True, l have an iron clad, lazer focused, eye of the tiger, (whatever that means) goal.

    But every time l go there it always lands on black.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11116658].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      True, l have an iron clad, lazer focused, eye of the tiger, (whatever that means) goal.

      But every time l go there it always lands on black.

      haha i can walk to a casino in 5 minutes and now that it is 100 degrees f plus every day i walk through to get to the strip

      odd thing is i have spent less gambling sence i have lived in vegas ..than on scratch tickets ..

      and when i do it is purely entertainment what ever i put in the machine i'm not geting back..buy i can spend 5 buck on a slot machine and sit there for an hour and get a few beers ..or i can lose it in ten minutes lol before the first free beer gets offered lol .

      i don't have the money management skills to walk away

      sometime a big part of success is to know where your weaknesses are and not to tempt them ..rather than trying to build the will power muscle ..how many times does one have to beat themselves up for eating to much icecream and not having willpower to control themselves ...before they just stop buy the big thing of ice cream in the store every time they shop .
      Signature

      "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjsparacino123
    me too

    lol

    - chris
    Signature

    Grab a Free copy of my investing/marketing eBook!
    http://bit.ly/2h8XV41

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ashwin Galhotra
    Just Focus on your aims and get clear on your goals , start avoiding distractions and stop taking unnecessary burden will make you bring success in your life .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120280].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gnojham
    Originally Posted by cjsparacino123 View Post

    I think it might be time to break things down.

    So the way money is made is through value.

    You trade value for money.

    If you spend 1 hour of your time giving value, networking, learning, and you do these 3 things every day and time yourself and make yourself do it. and you do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

    You can now go do anything, you can look at a business from a technical and fundamental perspective, like an investor!

    the fundamentals of business are the equation above, if you do it. If you don't do it, you wont win, you have to do it. But the part most people arent told is that it doesnt matter if you fail or succeed. The only thing that matters is that you try. That is it.

    The technicals of business are the same perspective but on the finer details of business.

    This is where everyone gets confused.

    The only place that information is shared is if you pay for it or reverse engineer.

    Reverse engineering will change your mind and give you predictive instincts.

    The finer details of business are understood simply, but are so mind boggling complex it is stupid. In a way, as long as it works, it works.

    You might think well a business card is nothing.

    But if you think, learning, value, networking. A business card becomes alot more important now.

    A business card is now a doorway.

    Your business card is now your journey to the good life.

    And you can cash it in whenever you want, you just give out business cards all day long, and then you employ your friends from highschool who went to college and got real jobs and pay them 4x what they are currently earning.

    Its all very simple, like albert einstein said, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

    Its simple!
    man, i has a sad that this guy wont be around anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120661].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    doing what i do working where i work.. talking to many different people from all walks of life ..

    I have talked to many people who where winning and doing well .. and some traumatic event happened that ripped their life apart ..divorce , sucide of a partner ..then some horrible stuff .. or they got cancer and are pretty much waiting to die ..

    then there are the people who go through that and rebuild their lives to be better than before .

    to win in life you have to grind and push and do everything you can do to fight and make your life better after bad things happen ..there is no one counting when life knocks you down .. so you can lay on the mat for years or decades ..it is all about how fast you get up
    Signature

    "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

    haha i can walk to a casino in 5 minutes and now that it is 100 degrees f plus every day i walk through to get to the strip

    odd thing is i have spent less gambling sence i have lived in vegas ..than on scratch tickets ..

    and when i do it is purely entertainment what ever i put in the machine i'm not geting back..buy i can spend 5 buck on a slot machine and sit there for an hour and get a few beers ..or i can lose it in ten minutes lol before the first free beer gets offered lol .

    i don't have the money management skills to walk away

    sometime a big part of success is to know where your weaknesses are and not to tempt them ..rather than trying to build the will power muscle ..how many times does one have to beat themselves up for eating to much icecream and not having willpower to control themselves ...before they just stop buy the big thing of ice cream in the store every time they shop .
    Yes, l have spent years on Roulette, and pokies, and Tatts, and horse racing, (there might be something in that one, but l ain't saying) etc, and learned that they don't work.

    Well, not mechanically, but intuition might help tip the scales.

    But casino's are pretty funny, watching how some think that they have some statistical advantage with Roulette, and they have little to nothing.

    Creating a real product or products is much safer than that crap.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120893].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Yes, l have spent years on Roulette, and pokies, and Tatts, and horse racing, (there might be something in that one, but l ain't saying) etc, and learned that they don't work.

      Well, not mechanically, but intuition might help tip the scales.

      But casino's are pretty funny, watching how some think that they have some statistical advantage with Roulette, and they have little to nothing.

      Creating a real product or products is much safer than that crap.

      never played roulette just the few slot machines i found that you can do 10 cents a spin haha it is entertaining ..

      my luck does not work well when gambling haha ..
      Signature

      "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11121176].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wanadowellson
    It's the hardest to start. It's so hard when you do. It's still hard when you're done.

    But you'll be better at hard and everything becomes that less hard and it all becomes worthwhile.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11124292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjsparacino123
    yeah man its cool
    Signature

    Grab a Free copy of my investing/marketing eBook!
    http://bit.ly/2h8XV41

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11124816].message }}
  • 3 currencies in life,
    1. money
    2. energy
    3. time

    Time and energy are always spent, can never be earned and often wasted.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11135199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RichardThessen
    The first step is always the most difficult. Create goals and work towards achieving them. Life is not all beer and skittles
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11141450].message }}

Trending Topics