I'm doing this because I want to change my sleeping patterns, and the reason for this is because I feel drowsy during the day and perhaps waking up earlier may help me become a little bit more productive. I'm curious to know what other people's mornings are like and this might also help others too from learning from your experiences. I currently wake up at 9:00 AM everyday.
If you can, please contribute to this random survey.
1) What time do you wake up in the morning everyday?
2) How many hours of sleep do you get in a day?
3) Do you have trouble waking up at this time?
4) Would you say you are more productive by doing this? If so, why?
5) Do you get a lot more energy throughout the day because of this action?
List the feelings you feel when waking up at this time*.