How To Heal Your Mindset: Focus On Brand for The Shortcut To Success

5 replies
Are you struggling?

Is it painful doing marketing because your mind isn't behind what you are promoting?

Branding is the key.

The highest level, highest leverage, highest impact area to focus on.

It can heal you mindset and even make your writing work fun!

Why?

Branding gets to the core of psychology.

If your brand image isn't aligned with your real and authentic self and your income goals, you'll feel crappy, exhausted and overworked, no matter what you are writing.

Can you relate?

I can help you solve this problem.

I don't like to claim there are shortcuts to success, but if there are any, this is it.

Brainstorming your brand image is a specific process and deals with very specific factors.

Luckily the entire range of themes to cover is limited.

You can just pick from a set of themes you identify with and build your brand around them.

Then watch as you magnetically draw better customers and clients to you.

Solving the brand identity crisis fixes your mindset - allows you to be your authentic self.

Content is not King!...

Concept Is!!
#brand #focus #heal #mindset #shortcut #success
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Mike McGovern
    Branding can make idiots look cool in the eyes of the consumer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290799].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GordonJ
    Originally Posted by jessegilbert View Post

    Are you struggling?

    Is it painful doing marketing because your mind isn't behind what you are promoting?

    Branding is the key.

    The highest level, highest leverage, highest impact area to focus on.

    It can heal you mindset and even make your writing work fun!

    Why?

    Branding gets to the core of psychology.

    If your brand image isn't aligned with your real and authentic self and your income goals, you'll feel crappy, exhausted and overworked, no matter what you are writing.

    Can you relate?

    I can help you solve this problem.

    I don't like to claim there are shortcuts to success, but if there are any, this is it.

    Brainstorming your brand image is a specific process and deals with very specific factors.

    Luckily the entire range of themes to cover is limited.

    You can just pick from a set of themes you identify with and build your brand around them.

    Then watch as you magnetically draw better customers and clients to you.

    Solving the brand identity crisis fixes your mindset - allows you to be your authentic self.

    Content is not King!...

    Concept Is!!
    This advertisement somehow escaped deletion, and since it remains, I'll say, NO.

    Branding can be a tremendous asset, but as for the premise some of us are not being our authentic selves and that our mind is not behind what we sell...is for the most part utter hogwash. Baloney.

    If you are one of the people selling things you don't believe in, then why? There have been posts about this in the main forum, selling stuff to make money, and sure, there are times when we may get tired, even bored of what we are doing...

    but that is a far cry from being INauthentic.

    But a point I do want to bring up, because it is so prevelant here, is the hawking of ideas when we have a vested interest in them....absolutely nothing wrong with that, as marketers it is what we do.

    We should always question the motivation, and follow the money. If you sell content, then of course content is king. If you sell branding, then as this ad shows, it is what you tout.

    Nice thing about PRODUCTS that are used, not read or watched, is that we can determine their value on our own. And opinions come heavily into play too, as what is the best sweeper of vacuum cleaner? And if you are NOT selling them, you may have an anecdotal opinion, take my HTC piece of crap cell phone, or my very crappy Toshiba laptop...

    my opinions. My first Toshiba was the best computer I ever had, the next one was bad, and the third one in between...now there won't be a fourth one, I'll go with something else.

    Both HTC and Toshiba are branded products, much like SEARS is a brand, or TOYS-R-US, or Radio Shack, Montgomery Wards, and if old enough to recall, even Woolworth's.

    All BRANDS which have or are about to disappear.

    There are those in this sub forum who have been branded as MIND warriors, and you are seen by the moderators and others as those guys with mind warrior opinions...vs. those who have branded themselves experts in other areas, like the OP.

    GordonJ
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11335337].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    personal mindset and the brand of your business or personal brand are not the same .

    If you are selling products you do not care about..you better be doing it to be developing marketing /sales skills ..otherwise if you build a brand and it become a success or wealthy..and that fails to make you excited or interested ..

    today you can't fake it for long without getting caught .. Tiger woods was a billion dollar brand or had the potential..until the real off the golf course tiger was found out .

    brand is really your reputation..or the reputation of the business or products .
    Signature

    "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11335369].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GordonJ
      Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

      personal mindset and the brand of your business or personal brand are not the same .

      If you are selling products you do not care about..you better be doing it to be developing marketing /sales skills ..otherwise if you build a brand and it become a success or wealthy..and that fails to make you excited or interested ..

      today you can't fake it for long without getting caught .. Tiger woods was a billion dollar brand or had the potential..until the real off the golf course tiger was found out .

      brand is really your reputation..or the reputation of the business or products .
      Did anyone say mindset and brand were the same? NO.

      Brand or branding is NOT really your reputation, two completely different things. Tiger Woods brands were mostly unimpacted by his off course behavior, his endorsement deals, however, did take the hit.

      Do you have some need to respond to every post in mind warriors sub forum? Is this your brand...that of a Mind Warrior?

      Reputation, reputation management and branding and brands aren't the same thing although they could be intertwined in some cases.

      GordonJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11335940].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Odahh
        Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post

        Did anyone say mindset and brand were the same? NO.

        Brand or branding is NOT really your reputation, two completely different things. Tiger Woods brands were mostly unimpacted by his off course behavior, his endorsement deals, however, did take the hit.

        Do you have some need to respond to every post in mind warriors sub forum? Is this your brand...that of a Mind Warrior?

        Reputation, reputation management and branding and brands aren't the same thing although they could be intertwined in some cases.

        GordonJ
        Unlike the op ..i am not trying to sell services to anyone on this sub forum..no need to brand..there is a lot to learn from people responses here though ..


        to honestly put in writing the the 2009 sex scandal had no impact on brand tiger ..do you even know what tigers brand was before the scandal.. and how he was branded as a role model for teens.. with the marketing "i'm tiger woods " ..i do not have to write a long post to explain what a fast search on google would explain so much better ..

        a brand is backed up by and is the sybol of a persons or companies reputation ..

        even on the course tiger was a different player after the story broke .. and as for that tiger woods is one of the only sports figures i know much about haha ..

        and as far as my stating mindset and brand are not the same .. well i was responding to the title with that one .. so yeah the person who made this thread had inferred by the title that mindset and brand where the same or close enough that branding would heal mindset problems
        Signature

        "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11335981].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics