- Focus on good things rather than things that give you stress.
- Always think positive about yourself. If you don't believe yourself, no one would.
- Learn from your mistakes. Failures can and will happen in life. The key is learning from those failures rather than giving up.
- Make your objectives reachable and realistic. You probably can't climb the Mount Everest next week, but with right training and attitude you can give it a serious try in a year time.
- Be brave. If you are not brave enough to take serious responsibilities, you won't be able achieve big things. Sometimes you need to put your hand under a heavy load to achieve big things.
- Keep learning new things. Forget about excuses such as age and time. You should always be enthusiastic to learn new skills. Knowing a lot never harms anyone, unless you are a SPY
- Try to get involve with useful things. Instead of watching TV all weekend, go out, do exercise, etc.
- Never under estimate the simplicity.
10.Don't try to act as you know it all.
11.Appreciate people and always show your appreciation.
12.Don't be suspicious of people. However, give yourself some time to know them better.