Music has a way of empowering us like no other.
Which songs have impacted you to think success
and make you feel empowered to reach for it?
I find it harder and harder to find good music with
great words behind it that's filled with experience
and power these days.
These are words from the song... powerful stuff.
- Everybody's got their dues in life to pay
- You got to lose to know how to win
- Lived and learned from fools and from sages
- Dream until your dream comes true
Who can forget Tina? This song (to me) not only
empowers me with great feelings, the words of
the song are such powerful words of love.
- You're simply the best, better than all the rest
- Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met
- I'm stuck on your heart, and hang on every word you say
- In your heart I see the star of every night and every day
- In your eyes I get lost, I get washed away
- Just as long as I'm here in your arms
- I could be in no better place
- I can feel you even when I'm alone
I absolutely love this song by Eminem. It's about
striving for a dream even amidst all of life's challenges
and hardships. Life's hard. We all got to deal with it.
But don't give up on your dreams.
- Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
- You own it, you better never let it go go
- No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
- But I kept rhyming and stepwritin the next cypher
- Success is my only mother****ing option, failure's not
- Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go
I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go is my shot.
Feet fail me not cause maybe the only opportunity that I got
- You can do anything you set your mind to, man
Care to share what are yours and why they