Are Goals More Important Than Habits To Warriors ? What's Your Take ?

53 replies
I'm new to the warrior forum and although I have been in the helping profession as a coach and a counselor for a long time...
I'm interested in knowing your take on the topic of goals and habits. There has been some debate about which is more effective for people over the past several years especially by bloggers and by folks in the self help field and while I'm an advocate of both, I'm curious to see what some of the internet marketers rely on to help them to continue to create momentum in their online business.
Thanks for your thoughts and of your opinions are greatly appreciated and welcome.

Best,

Greg
#goals #habits #important #warriors
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    If goals lead to good habits - both are important.


    If neither leads to 'results' - what's the point?
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world for one dog.
    ***
    Sometimes people come into your life and they need to stop doing that...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480548].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
    Many times, if a Person wants to reach their goal(s) ... They have to change their habits.
    Signature
    "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    i wonder if there is just a lack of new topics to put on this section..

    someone always asking for the most important factor.. goals , habits, mindset , talents , handwork, this that or some other thing .. must be the one most important thing or at least more important than this other thing ..how much sleep you get , getting rid of friend .. not watching tv , blah blah blahh .

    the only reason there is any debate .. is to for bolggers and motivation talking heads to have something to talk about .

    what matters to you to have in your life in the areas of health, wealth and happiness or relationships .

    you can have write the goals of weight loss but if you are eating food from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed and only getting 6 hours sleep ,,

    the goals of the behaviors you actually have most likely will put weight on after the age of 25 ..

    blahh .. which part of my car or what ever car i chose to get somewhere is more important the tires..the engine.. the seats.. the gps or maps.. ..the road i take..the time of day .. the friends i have .. do i need a mentor .. how do i find a mentor.. oh hell now i'm listening to motivational speakers and i should chose somewhere else .. far nicer to go.. that i really don't want to go to ..but i must have been thinking way to low anyway .

    blah blahh blah ..

    what do people really want.. verse what are they being taugh they should want .. to get this success thing..

    when they are aware of what they really want and what matter to them to have..then all the other parts become the vehicle to get there .. habits goal ,skills , workethic , mindset .. all of that
    Signature

    "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480599].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GreggWellz
      Sounds like the topic of goals and habits makes you feel very agitated or frustrated ?

      How do you think it will feel when you reach the next level in your life ?And. how would you go about that ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    i wonder if there is just a lack of new topics to put on this section..

    I think that's a good point - and as we are on a marketing forum, most seems to be aimed at 'making yourself do something...'


    Too often people are stuck on getting ready to get ready to prepare to start to begin to do something....
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world for one dog.
    ***
    Sometimes people come into your life and they need to stop doing that...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480602].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      I think that's a good point - and as we are on a marketing forum, most seems to be aimed at 'making yourself do something...'


      Too often people are stuck on getting ready to get ready to prepare to start to begin to do something....
      well looking for that one something that is the most important to do .. in order to get success .. once they figure out once success is.. or that will guarantee they get success ..

      or something they can show other people to say look i'm a success .. because at the point they are at they are not ..and may never look like a success .

      blah .. i don't care about that anymore ..use to ..but i have had to rip a lot of that out in the last year. as much of it was pointing away from doing what i want.. but i have still been able to achieve personal goals that i don't have to really explain..

      habits are easy ..a person may have a habitual path they drive to work.. but if they change jobs .. even if they had the same job 15 years.. they don't keep driving the old way to work.. if they have to go a completely different path..

      much of this motivation stuff and success stuff .. turns things that should be simple into very complex things .. because to feel like an accomplishment it needs to be a struggle .

      to wear the struggle like a badge of honor to to explain whatever accomplishment they have .

      when someone basically is already better of and has more than 6-7 billion other people on this planet ..it is counter productive to make someone fail like a failure ..and get all upset about what they don't have ..

      but i am where i am.. and i can reach for the next level of better stuff.. then the next ..
      Signature

      "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480616].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Odahh
        Originally Posted by GreggWellz View Post

        Sounds like the topic of goals and habits makes you feel very agitated or frustrated ?
        Originally Posted by GreggWellz View Post

        How do you think it will feel when you reach the next level in your life ?And. how would you go about that ?
        the frustrating element is when people try to point at one thing in a dozen or more things that are important and try to make one more important.

        to answer the second question self awareness and situational awareness are vital as there is no answer to how one will feel getting to a the next level or what to do to get there..

        2 years ago i was in chronic pain in much of my body and 30 pounds heavier than now for many different reasons ..now i am down to some slight soreness in my back unless i do to much lifting and carrying stuff.. and after figuring how to apply and practice intermittent fasting on a daily basis. and walking nearly 6 miles a day ..without shifting to eating a healthy diet .

        so i have lost 30 pounds in a year and eliminated 90 percent of the pain i was in constantly..and greatly improved my mood and added to lean muscle mass..just eating within an 8-10 hour period every day fasting for 14 to 16 hour a day..and 1 or two days a week ..it is a 4 hour window with a 20 hour fasting ..

        the next level is when i can move to a more tropical environment and buy a good chunk of land and start growing much of my own food..or at least my high mineral content foods ..when i get where i want to settle permanently .

        that the next level for me or within the next few levels and when i get there .. there will be a next level for me ..that i will have to map out and change behaviors to achieve ..

        but there are thousands of different levels to chose from.. and the feeling is more about the next most exciting level to achieve ...because boredom is a killer . and if you stay on any level to long it gets boring and frustrating .. and leads to all kinds of bad things .

        people in happy but boring marriages end up cheating ..
        Signature

        "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11481021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hannah Mans
    If you had asked me this a year ago, I would have been quick to respond 'goals'. And well they are important, how you going to get there if you don't know where you are going? But its the day to day, the habits that will keep you on track to hitting your goals.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480745].message }}
  • I'd go with habits. Maintaining habits is difficult and requires some good discipline, but it's more like a skill that needs practice. I like having a schedule because it allows me to keep track of my habits (work and not work related). Goals can change over time and evolve depending on a situation, but good habits should stay consistent.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480795].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GreggWellz
      Thanks for you response.
      I think that you aren't alone in that viewpoint.
      There have been lots of books published on habits for exactly the reason that you talked about in this post.
      Habits are indeed difficult to maintain because they require some degree of willpower and like you put it daily practice.
      Goals definitely can change over time and evolve depending on all of our situations in life. However, I would say that some habits can change over time as we evolve into more of what we want to become in our lives . Thank you very much for your thoughts and opinions. Much appreciated, very good insight.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480847].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gnugent
    I would argue for habits over goals. Goals are a bit airy-fairy - things to aspire to. I had a goal of losing weight in January. I didn't achieve my goal because I didn't develop (and stick to) my habit of going for a 30-minute walk each day.

    The goal is your desired destination. Habits are the transportation mechanism that get you there.

    And when you have a case of the blues and don't feel like working, habits will kick in and move you forward.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480974].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GreggWellz
      Okay ... That makes sense I can understand that perspective for sure... So your saying that goals are more out of reach and that focusing on the habit is easier to do instead of focusing on the goal because focusing on the habit is more concrete and easier to see yourself doing.

      Thank you and nicely put.
      Appreciate that insightfulness .
      It's very true.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11481012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ERIC BLACKWOOD
    I received the programming and I turned a deaf ear to exterior influences.


    I'm very grateful I did that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11481007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Hi Gregg,

    Holding an intent works for me. No goals to aim for, no habits to develop, no discipline. My intent: have fun generously helping people with blogging. I hold that, have fun putting in the work, and also spend a great deal of time daily managing my energy.
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph, Blogger, Author, World Traveling Digital Nomad
    If you want to become a full time blogger you can buy my course here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11481054].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GreggWellz
      Nice that's awesome.... So it's also a different perspective and intent is so important.

      Being intentional in our daily lives with our energy and with our focus can be a major force.

      So if intention is working for you then that's awesome.

      No matter if you use goals or habits or both in some capacity I think you need to be intentional with your actions so if you only use intent as your one thing so to speak, then that is really cool because it seems like you simplified something with your own type of modification...

      But what's important I think is that intentuon used how you describe, can serve as a type of framework from which to be consistent with.

      Which builds momentum and although that is a kind of a different topic I think your still probably, if I'm reading you right... Are getting some pretty consistent momentum which is awesome which means you should be seeing some results in your life and you are future focused which is a really positive place to work from.

      Am I getting this right ?


      Best

      Gregg

      P.S. Sorry for the run on sentence i.e. paragraph.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11481063].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ngockieu
    Both. If you have a goal you would do everything to get that and it becomes your habit
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11481650].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GreggWellz
      Thanks for the response ...

      Having both I believe are important.

      However, habits are very specific so they wouldn't include everything.

      I am guessing that you are meaning that you would find the most powerful thing to do and then do that every day ?

      Thank you for sharing.

      Your thoughts and your opinions are valued.

      Best

      Greg
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11481792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RyanFox11
    Goals for sure
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11481668].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Prashant Murphy
    For me habits. Simply because I can work on building healthy habits to use to better and more effectively reach goals.

    But there's an interesting phenomenon called habit boredom. People excited by a challenge will only go so far with what they do. They need to change up their habits to grow and achieve their next goals.

    I think that is directly related to creating momentum in business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11481898].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Master Blake
    Habits forge reality. Take care of your daily rituals and everything will be smooth sailing. I find this message highly deliberating like a glimpse from the future.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11482015].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DABK
    OP, Let me ask you a similar question: What part of the car is more important, the engine or the transmission system.


    If you're good at setting goals but never get anywhere, work on habits, if the choice is only habits of goals.



    If your habits get you to work but you're not getting where you want to be, work on goals, if the choice is habits or goals.


    Keep in mind that you can have both down pat and still fail. Because, as others have pointed out, there's more to it than goals and habits.


    I am now in one of my executive time slot (yup, Trump is not the only one who deserves executive time), so I can do anything I want, including wasting time answering unhelpful questions (in a helpful way, of course, I am nothing if not helpful). Were you in one of your well deserved executive time slots when you came up with this question?



    If you have some left over executive time, ponder this question: What sound does one hand clapping make? (Because it's just as useful to you and me.)


    If you've used up your executive time, ponder this question (among the many available): What can you change to increase your first conversion step by 1% by the end of the week?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11482627].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
      Great advice: Thanks DABK.

      For those of you who are interested, there's a wealth of Productivity info. on Eben Pagan's (WakeUpProductive Founder's) YouTube page.

      https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ty++eben+pagan

      Enjoy.
      : )
      Signature
      "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11482640].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GreggWellz
      Hi DABK,

      Thanks for your response to the post on habits and goals.

      It seems that you have been triggered by the question about habits and goals and I am sorry for that.

      I didn't think that the post was offensive.

      But I digress, to answer your question which illustrates the point of the topic on this post.

      Let me ask you a similar question: What part of the car is more important, the engine or the transmission system.

      It it were my car the engine is definitely worth more and also is much much more valuable than the transmission, so I would definitely say engine (especially in a Dodge) .

      However, we all drive different cars and for that reason the answer to your question will vary from person to person.

      I kind of get where you are going with your argument with regard to habits and goals but I'm not so sure why you seem to feel so very angry about the topic.

      It seems as though you think that goals and habits are the same thing and you are assuming that you need both a goal and a habit together to work in concert much like an engine and a transmission is needed in order for the car to move.

      However this is not the case. Anyone can set a goal but to complete one and complete one on time takes work, but to set and achieve a goal does not require a habit it only takes action.

      The action that a person can take to complete a goal can be done in big or little spurts. Habits are consistently done on a routine basis.

      So... To set and work towards a habit does not require a goal.

      A habit doesn't have to represent the action of the goal that's why most people who set goals work off of plans that are weekly and monthly and yearly etc.

      My purpose in asking this question was to see what works for people in this area. If habits are working for most people and goals are not then we can all learn from that.

      I really think that you kind of took this question out of context and I'm sorry that it seemed to anger you.

      Best Greg,

      P.S. If your goal is to increase your first conversion step by 1% at the end of the week, that would be a goal. However, if you had a habit of trying to increase every conversion that you had every week then you wouldn't need to set that goal it would already become automatic. See how this works ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11482696].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DABK
        Since you cannot drive a car without an engine or a transmission system, I fail to see your point.


        Let me rephrase in a few words: I don't think this is a useful question and the answer is very simple: without goals, you are likely to end nowhere; without the right habits, you're likely to end nowhere. Or, said another way, with good habits and no goals, you end nowhere, with great goals and bad habits, you end nowhere.



        Originally Posted by GreggWellz View Post

        Hi DABK,

        Thanks for your response to the post on habits and goals.

        It seems that you have been triggered by the question about habits and goals and I am sorry for that.

        I didn't think that the post was offensive.

        But I digress, to answer your question which illustrates the point of the topic on this post.

        Let me ask you a similar question: What part of the car is more important, the engine or the transmission system.

        It it were my car the engine is definitely worth more and also is much much more valuable than the transmission, so I would definitely say engine (especially in a Dodge) .

        However, we all drive different cars and for that reason the answer to your question will vary from person to person.

        I kind of get where you are going with your argument with regard to habits and goals but I'm not so sure why you seem to feel so very angry about the topic.

        It seems as though you think that goals and habits are the same thing and you are assuming that you need both a goal and a habit together to work in concert much like an engine and a transmission is needed in order for the car to move.

        However this is not the case. Anyone can set a goal but to complete one and complete one on time takes work, but to set and achieve a goal does not require a habit it only takes action.

        The action that a person can take to complete a goal can be done in big or little spurts. Habits are consistently done on a routine basis.

        So... To set and work towards a habit does not require a goal.

        A habit doesn't have to represent the action of the goal that's why most people who set goals work off of plans that are weekly and monthly and yearly etc.

        My purpose in asking this question was to see what works for people in this area. If habits are working for most people and goals are not then we can all learn from that.

        I really think that you kind of took this question out of context and I'm sorry that it seemed to anger you.

        Best Greg,

        P.S. If your goal is to increase your first conversion step by 1% at the end of the week, that would be a goal. However, if you had a habit of trying to increase every conversion that you had every week then you wouldn't need to set that goal it would already become automatic. See how this works ?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11489469].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author luciesmazanska
    if you dont develop a good habits you will never achieve a good goals
    First u need to teach your brain to create a good habit and then things will come by itself
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11482651].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Arya Saleh
    It depends on each individual, because each of us is different. Some people may have goals and succeed, other people have goals but didn't succeed. Other people may have good habit i.e. focus and working hard - then they succeed. Others may have habits but the habits do not support them to succeed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11482942].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cearionmarie
    Your habits are those tiny fragments that will lead you to your goals.
    Signature

    Cearion Uy - Marketing Advisor
    www.influencerauditor.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11483042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Monica8297
    Many times, if a Person wants to reach their goal. But, They don't change there habit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11484330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Viviene Brown
    Both are important. The goal is what you're working towards. Then you do the things on a daily basis (habits) that will get you towards those goals.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11485144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author harri harri
    You don't have a deep yearning. ...

    You don't have models, tutors, or maps. ...

    You have the wrong methodology. ...

    You do objective setting, however you don't do objective arranging. ...

    You don't add your objectives to your calendar. ...

    You don't think beyond practical boundaries. ...

    You envision accomplishing your objective, yet you don't imagine how to manage difficulties and mishaps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11486143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Rock
    I just read in a book by Rand Fishkin titled, "Lost and Founder" that debated this same question and Scott Adams said pretty much the same thing that habits are more important than goals because the goals will come out of the habits.

    To me, goals are still very important because how will you know that your habits are working? One thing that I learned for sure is that if you want a happier life DO NOT fall in love with your goals. You can make your life miserable if you tell yourself that you won't be happy until you meet your goals. That is why some people mentioning having mini-goals to keep the drive going to reach your big goal while also giving you pleasure along the way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11486881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GordonJ
    Originally Posted by GreggWellz View Post

    I'm new to the warrior forum and although I have been in the helping profession as a coach and a counselor for a long time...
    I'm interested in knowing your take on the topic of goals and habits. There has been some debate about which is more effective for people over the past several years especially by bloggers and by folks in the self help field and while I'm an advocate of both, I'm curious to see what some of the internet marketers rely on to help them to continue to create momentum in their online business.
    Thanks for your thoughts and of your opinions are greatly appreciated and welcome.

    Best,

    Greg
    Goals on a lifeline are like mile markers on a highway. Unless your goal is to reach the next rest stop, and just stay there, there is no more momentum, eh?

    So typical WARRIOR, the 1.1 million, want to make 10 to 50 bux a day.

    Not typical Warrior about a few thousand, want to make 100k a year.

    Handful of Warriors have a REALISTIC goal of becoming a millionaire.

    So, my take, and this is rare for me, but I almost agree with INTENT being more important than either goals or habits. But habits are the basis of action, so it may be splitting hairs.

    But a LIFE STYLE of CHOICE, or the INTENT of your purpose lasts a lifetime, no matter what goals you set, nor which habits you choose to realize them.

    TIME. It keeps going after you reach whatever goal you set, or if you don't.

    GordonJ

    PS. Every self-made millionaire I've met, wanted more, after reaching that goal. And many were just as miserable SOB's as when they were poorer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11486986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thereikid
    Both are important I agree. We can use both together by first starting with the goal in mind and forming the habit that will help us get to the goal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11487392].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author palmtreelife
    I believe goals and habits are equally important. I've accomplished more when I set big goals, broke them down to smaller goals, and then established habits that would get me one step closer to my goals. I think people often overthink goals and habits. Gary Vaynerchuk is addicted to the process. There are many videos of him talking about the process. His goal is to buy the NY Jets. He admitted he may not ever get the chance, but says he's already won because of the process he's using to try and make that happen.
    If someone had to choose either goals or habits to place their focus, I think I would focus on habits. Habits are the day to day game. A goal is the end game. You can set a goal and do nothing about it, so in the end you haven't hit your goal and did nothing. If habits become the focus, you still may not hit your goal, but I bet you will have accomplished a LOT more in the end with the habits you created.
    Again though, I think people overthink goals and habits, and forget to simply enjoy the process.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11488243].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Triceratops861
    I received the programming and I turned a deaf ear to exterior influences.


    I'm very grateful I did that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11488840].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JasonVanDevere
    I think you goals and habits need to go hand in hand. Any goal I set I break down into the daily habits that will get me there. Your habits will be the stepping stones that get you to your goal.

    I work in sales, and I know that for me to raeach higher levels of sales I will need to improve. Therefore I devote time daily to reading sales books to help me improve my sales.

    Hopefully this helps!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11489424].message }}
  • Goals are more important than habits but in order to achieve any goal, you need to change some of your habits!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11490609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spartan14
    I think the habits are the most important ones as as they rule your behavoour by working hard being consistsnt etc .Goals are not so important you can have the bigest goals in the world without proper action and knowledge you will not make nothing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11490627].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Oneil Jones
    The goal is to succeed. however to succeed, we do have to develop certain habits to be motivated to continue doing what we are going.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11490646].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JasonVanDevere
      Exactly, for example everyone competing at the Olympics has the goal of winning th gold medal. However it's the person who has the best habits that will actually win it. Who ever had the best workout, practice, and discipline habits is going to win over the others.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11490675].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ERIC BLACKWOOD
    He is our habit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11490661].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mat Odysseus
    If you have great habits and no goals, you may be successful, or you may be not.

    But if you have awesome goals and poor habits, you are doomed... doomed I tell you...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11490802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amuro
    I will say both are important.

    While goals are set to enable you to know your objectives, habits are just as critical from the actions you took daily to see if-

    You are closer or still far away from your goals.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11490927].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    in soccer goals are important, in rugby, a good try is often significant
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author t1tutorials
    Goals needs habits
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491906].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
    My only goal each day is to do what makes me happy, I might not be here tomorrow. My only habits are bad ones, except for checking my email regularly for orders or fires that need extinguishing.
    Signature
    Should You Buy Website Traffic? A Crash-Course For Newbies!
    Get The Special Report Right Now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11492045].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PaulLanders
    The most important habit is permanent work. The more you work, the greater the result. This is the eternal rule.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11492384].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by PaulLanders View Post

      The most important habit is permanent work. The more you work, the greater the result. This is the eternal rule.
      And the higher chance you have of burning out.

      Been there and you get far more done than most, but also end up wanting to bite through the nearest table, so yeah, not advisable for any long periods of time.

      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11492399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ossai Ojie
    Both are key to life success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11494228].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Amm, half past eleven.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11495144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author michealking
    According to me, if you have decided to achieve a goal, then you have to work hard to achieve that goal. Good habits are no problem but, if the habits are making problems for the goal, you should get rid of that bad habit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11495080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author senupal
    I think both are important . without Goals works do not complete.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11495977].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics