Jus' wanna ask sum SOUL QUERIES kinda hit on ACTSCHWL MATH.
Gotta hope evrywan seen the followin' real dinky QUOTE-STROKE-MEME ...
Life is falling down seven times and getting up eight.
ANYWAYS ... thing is, what happens when we look in on the definitive immutables here present in this quote as person-growin' wondahs?
See, cos if'n I wanna release from this down/up bargain in any way cosmically intact, I would wanna figure sum MATH SPECIFICS 'bout the deal.
1) What if I fall down a zillion times an' get up 8? That make me a hapless loser or tenacious to the point of probable sainthood?
2) What if I nevah fall down? An' gettin' up is jus' for show?
3) Why smack yourself in the tits in order to receive a lame bonus for smackin' yourself in the tits? Jus' stay in bed ffs.
4) Everywan stands. Nowan falls. Shape up.
5) How many 7s gotta take the rap so's 8s can rise?
6) Hey, sorry Wal-Mart -- that is srsly naaaht a tagline.
So, hey, Mind Warrieure gooroos packin' ultradelish positive exotica ...
what be the plan for when you flat on your ass, done & dead?
What passes for reasonable exchange in the currency of FLAT ON YOUR ASS vs SO PERKY U PROLLY HAVE EVRYWAN'S EYEBALLS OUT WITH YOUR BOOBIES, BUT EVRYPLACE CRAMMED OUT WITH PEOPLE SWINGIN' CATS?
This is prolly a math question btw -- so I am not expectin' no experts.