The most important issue which stopping you from achieving anything you want

4 replies
Hello guys,

I am a big believer in such things as brain and mind power, mental strength and so on and I am always very interested to watch or read all the info about how to improve my life using my mind. One day exploring youtube I came across a video which explains why we are so procrastinating and why it's sooo hard to do things related to your business, or to improve your life or financial situation, after watching the video and clearly understanding it, I was shocked and very excited and motivated, it actually changed my life and my approach to business and any task which is so hard to do.

It's called Inner Resistance.

This resistance is like another person who lives inside you and each time you want to do some task, he trying you to stop you from doing the task by telling all the different reasons why it's bad and why you should not do the task.

Let me explain with an example. Let's say you want to go to gym and the time you think about going to gym, the Inner Resistance appear and tell you to not go to gym because you don't have the right shoes or that you should first buy some supplements and only then go to the gym or any other reason why you shouldn't go and almost all the time you would agree and won't go to the gym.

It's just one example, but you know that there are hundreds of such situations in your family, in your business, in your heatlh.

And all the time the resistance appears and makes you pull back and change your mind from doing some task.

It's a very big problem for every person. Just imagine if such Inner Resistance won't appear in your life, you would be a millionaire, you would do any task you think, you would be healthy, stronger and happier, but the thing is that such Resistance is always hitting you and if you want to reach success in any field of your life, you need to fight and win against Resistance.

I have read many books and watched many videos about how to deal with Inner resistance and finally, I can tell that I am winning all the time against it and my life changes drastically.

You can try to search on youtube for 'Inner Resistance' and i am sure you will find plenty of amazing info about it and how to deal with it.

Thanks and good luck!
#achieving #important #issue #stopping
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Nice piece of article
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11586707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jtxmisc
    Yes, what you are talking about is the psychology of success...as they say, 70% of success is psychology and the other 30% is skill...so what you are saying is true , if you have internal issues , you will have trouble taking action and moving forward ...it's like a leaking bucket , water goes out at the bottom no matter how much you put in, first and foremost, fix and resolve this issue first before you move on to other things..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11586966].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cheese1688
      Originally Posted by jtxmisc View Post

      Yes, what you are talking about is the psychology of success...as they say, 70% of success is psychology and the other 30% is skill...so what you are saying is true , if you have internal issues , you will have trouble taking action and moving forward ...it's like a leaking bucket , water goes out at the bottom no matter how much you put in, first and foremost, fix and resolve this issue first before you move on to other things..
      It's very true though. The whole concept of mind of matter.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11587245].message }}
  • Shucks.

    Seems Inner Resistance & Outer Existence got my raison d'etre in a nipple clamp.

    So let's look in real srs on


    DITZY DAINTY GALS

    FLOPPIN' OUT ALL SERENE
    togethah we weathah, sweetiepoppet


    Slimeballed out on the weirdsy interplay between


    YOUR AMYGDALA'S
    IMPOSSIBLE APOCALYPSE POV


    an' the actschwaahn ("My Inner CTA")

    TAKEN EVERY DAY
    by
    OTHAH PEOPLE
    with


    similarly reactive amygdalalaland stuffs crackin' off

    ALL OVAH?


    Like ..


    ???
    "wtf"




    For sures, you can jus' lay down all serene,
    evrythin' squishin' out
    like you were BUTTER meltin' on an angel's ass
    while she sunbathin' between
    Apocolypsae.






    Signature

    Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff togethah.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11587127].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics