"Many of you sent me notes saying that you ordered the book titled "Stay Positive" that Laurie had given me for my birthday. I'd like to share a couple more of the hundreds of great quotes from that book with you today.
1) Repeat after me ... today I will be positively contagious.
2) Don't get bitter ... get better. Find the lesson in what you do and move on.
3) Don't let busyness and stress cause you to focus on what's urgent only versus focusing on what's most important for the day.
4) Life is meant to be lived forward ... learn from the past but don't live there. Today is a new day to create a better tomorrow.
5) Being great someday starts with being great today.
6) This is a quote from Earl Nightingale that he repeated to us time and time again ... You have to be willing to do what most people won't do in order to do what most people want to do. Earl Nightingale called this "the common denominator of success."
Enjoy the summer, but let's make this a productive week."
- Mike Ferry