1. Do not worry! I was worried because of different things in different parts of my life, and I did not achieve anything except to be blocked. Worry will not help you!
2. Do not be jealous ... It's like a disease that kills the relationship.
3. Laugh. Laugh yourself. You have a choice, or are you laughing or crying. When I cried, life was black. When I laughed, great opportunities were opened. Also help others to laugh, choose joy. Anyway everything will pass.
4. Realize that life is a joke, it's not something serious. This is one of valuable lessons I learned. If you are looking at life as something serious, you will lose the meaning of life. "Life is not as serious as my mind makes it out to be. "
5. No matter how much income you have, it will be little. Therefore, try to spend a little less than you earn.
7. No one can save you, except yourself! I was waiting for someone to save me ... and that person never came.
8. Do not care about other people's opinion! For years I was destroyed thinking about what other people think about me. Everyone has a their belief system, and that’s fine.
9. Many things that you believe now, you probably will not mean anything for a few years. So be open to new things, ideas, people...
10. Act. Your decision is not important if you don`t take determined action.
11. When everything is going as expected, there will occur one of two things ... or it will go better, or something will happen, some challenge, which you will have to resolve, and you will eventually learn valuable lessons and improve.
12. Nothing is impossible. Many, many times happened to me that I said, "it is impossible to get out of this situation", and I tried a little and it became possible.
13. There is no failure. Whenever you make a failure you automatically learn something new. Failure gave me more valuable knowledge than any book I've read.
* I hope I wrote well because English is not my native language. Maybe I made some grammar mistakes, apologize in advance for that.
What you learn through your life?