So are you trying to sell or are you trying to be successful?
I want to share with you some "No Brainers":
- If you watch the movie The Secret and think that everything you want will automatically come to you then you will be out-hustled by your competition if they are working towards their goal, instead of waiting for what they think they deserve.
- Being successful is not just about making a commission. Selling your product is just one step towards success.
- The mental and physical aspect of your life is vital to your success. You have to keep your head in the game and keep your body in shape to tackle your daily tasks.
This is the bottom line. Think of success as your mission. Then you will plan, prepare, and execute.
These are the elements of success:
Cleanliness is next to Godliness (keep your body clean) + Be Centered (find time for yourself) + Concentrate (don't let silly things distract you i.e. television) + Execution + Support Team + Passion= SUCCESS
- Maintain credibility and a good reputation.
- Put yourself out there consistently!
- Earn while you learn and be yourself.
- Build loyalty to your partners and your customers.
- Build your support team. A great team should have cheerleaders.
- Use your money on tools or assets that will bring you more income later.
- You have to have some swagger. If you are not confident, fake it until you make it. It works! Remember that you have been successful before.
- Learn from your successes! This may be a challenge since some people over celebrate their victories resulting in a vague memory of their prosperous journey to success. Take time to think about your mental attitude when you were successful.
Don't Forget To Share This Note With Your Friends : )