Just over a month ago I started doubting this whole thing and was ready to drop it all and move on with my life doing other stuff, but luckily, a voice kept telling me not to quite because I'm getting close! And of course, those quotes are always handy.
|Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touch down. ~ Ross Perot|
Anyway, I stopped myself from quitting and moved on.
First let me tell you about the mistakes that you should really try to avoid and that I made;
- Invested $900 and not applying what I learned. At the beginning I had $900 that I was ready to invest in order to learn and I lost most of the money with PPC-Coach and the rest on some stupid tools. I suppose I learned a lot over there, but didn't manage to earn anything.
- Read too much and watched too many videos. I just kept reading and reading until I'd find some shortcut that will make money by doing just a little bit of work. But guess what? In 10 months that shortcut didn't come...
- Afraid to experiment. I wanted some course that tells you exactly what to do and you replicate that and money will be made. But you always have to use your head. And you shouldn't be afraid to do that.
- I didn't do anything. That's right. Didn't do anything that could make money, or started something but never finished it.
- But then... I told myself - STOP! Just STOP and do IT. Do something! Anything!
And that's how my success story started. I decided to get a few tools that I will need for my business to make it go faster and then that's will be it. I started building sites, and believe it or not, in about 40-50 days I've made 18 sites! (that's a lot, right?)
Maybe this number doesn't seem that impressive to you, but for someone who just read eBooks for 10 months it is a pretty good thing. I'm not saying it's wrong to read eBooks, but try finding some that you know will deliver. And for Devil's sake, DON'T just read eBooks for months!
And here's how those 18 sites ranked:
- 4 on 1st page
- 2 ranked #3
- 4 ranked #2
- 8 ranked #1
I'm not stopping here. I'll continue to build my empire of micro niche blogs. And because I love to write, I decided to write an eBook that will be incredibly detailed and will be perfect for those who were like me, starters.
And, one last thing:
|Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. ~ Conrad Hilton|