2. "Be true to your work, your word, and your friend."
-Henry David Thoreau
3. "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
-Robert Francis Kennedy
4. "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
5. "Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
6. "The buck stops with the guy who signs the checks."
- Rupert Murdoch
7. "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
8. "Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touchdown."
-H. Ross Perot
9. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
10. "The way to get things done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them."
These are just some quotes I've stumble upon over time...What quotes have you carried around with you for the most part of your life?