How do you cut expenses when money is tight?
- Placed a pan in the sink and used rinse water from washing dishes, etc. as flush water. Saved a LOT of money doing this, by the way.
- Keep the computer and tv unplugged when they are not being used.
- Walk short distances instead of driving when possible.
- Buy fresh produce in season instead of canned veggies and fruits.
- Buy items as toilet paper, soda, cookies, garbage bags, soap, bread, dental floss at the Dollar Tree store instead of the supermarket
- Use Netflix.
- Check out contractors at the BBB website carefully before hiring them.
- Use the microwave more often. I bought and borrowed books on microwave cooking and tried some of the easier recipes.
- In hot weather, turn off air conditioning right before bed time and leave it off the following morning or early afternoon.
The items above have worked for me, but I know that there are more. Please share your personal favorite ways of saving more money when money is tight.
Discover the Turnkey Link Building System designed to get others to do the work for you (SOPs included)
Rank Page 1 of Google in 7 minutes with Webfire SEO
How to Build Effective Sales Funnels
My Blog - Follow my journey online.
My interest - Alternative Therapies.
Connect with me on Twitter - @crunchseo
Get SEO updates on our ROCKSTAR SEO blog!!!