10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make - WSJ.com
1. Going it alone
2. Asking too many people for advice
3. Spending too much time on product development, not enough on sales
4. Targeting too small a market
5. Entering a market with no distribution partner
6. Overpaying for customers
7. Raising too little capital
8. Raising too much capital
9. Not having a business plan
10. Over-thinking your business plan
I think IMers, including myself, are guilty of #2, #3, #6, #7, #9, and #10.
Amazing how internet marketing is related to any business.
I'd say if you can kill #2, #6, and #9, you are probably ahead of the game.
Most of us may get away with #1 and #4.
What do you think?