9 Steps to improve your self esteem
2. Learn to respect that and expect that you have weaknesses
3. Associate with positive people only. Sometimes positive people will tell you things you may not like but need to hear
4. Learn to listen. It is said in the bible to be quick to listen, slow to anger and slow to speak. That is good advice.
5. Try to make your work as interesting and enjoyable as possible.
6. Learn to relax and entertain yourself sometimes. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.
7. Have a list of your priorities so you know what you should be doing
8. Learn to accept and not fear change. Change is inevitable
9. Most important is to put your trust in God. When things go bad you need that higher power with you.
Now you don't need to be a rocket scientist to follow these steps. Anyone can do these things and if you just apply 1 or 2 of these techniques, then I am sure you will be able to say that you feel a lot better about yourself.
Read More about CPA/Affiliate Marketing on my Blog
Selling Your Knowledge Made Easy!
New Book! Radical Life Extension. Help me to hasten the defeat of aging.
Michael Ten . Do Nothing Does . All Books by Michael Ten
Wanna learn how to make money with little effort? Be sure to visit my blogs!