1) Take a small yoga mat or you can sit on carpet. Do not sit on floor. Your body shouldnt touch floor, otherwise you will get 0 result from meditation.
2)Sit on yoga mat and take 3 deep breaths.
3) Make sure, the room is dark, turn off all the lights. Light a candle, place it at a distance of 3 feet from you.
4)Your eyes should directly be infront of candle's flame.
5) Keep staring at flame. Keep looking , try not to blink. Keep looking as much as you can. After 5 to 8 mins, your eyes will start getting wet. Let the water roll , do not blink. After a while, because of water in your eyes, you wont see anything.
6) Right at that moment, close your eyes. You will see a reflection of flame while your eyes are closed. Concentrate on that reflection.
7) Now, this is pretty interesting point. If your soul is strong and you dont procrastinate, you do what your intellect want you to do. Then you will concentrate on flame's reflection with no effort at all.
8) However if you jump from one opportunity to other and you got no focus in your life. You will have tough time concentrating on reflection. But keep trying.
9)After 7 mins while your eyes are closed, the whole reflection will go away. Open your eyes again and start looking at candle's flame again. Just repeat the whole process.
10) Keep doing this for 40 mins.
11) After 40 mins, lie down and relax for 10 mins.
Do this meditation and you will feel lot better.