Now, what I'm going to reveal here is not about thinking positive, being optimistic, self motivation, etc. But rather it's about how you view life on the whole.
The biggest reason why people are afraid of taking action is because deep down they fear failure. But what if I told you there's a secret using which you'll never fail again? Here it is:
"Turn every experience into an experiment and you'll never fail again."
As simple as that! When you turn your actions into experiments you don't fail, but get feedback. You then work on this feedback to improve your future experiments and get better results. This will help you in more than one way:
- Takes the burden of succeeding off you.
- Gives you more room to think.
- Makes the whole experience fun because of the anticipation.
- Gives you an enhanced level of curiosity.
- Changes your mindset from "What if it doesn't happen?" to "Let's see what happens!"
- Helps you move out of your comfort zone.
- Makes risk taking easy.
Go ahead and start implementing it today. Become a mad scientist, forget everything and go crazy with your IM experiment!