Why All WSO's Will Fail You

by Tom E
121 replies
....until you realize one crucial thing:

This forum is bursting at the seams with Warriors on the lookout for that ONE magical WSO that will turn it around for them, and enable them to earn a full time income.

Guess what? That WSO doesn't exist. The magic formula for IM success can never, ever, ever be found in any WSO, because in order to succeed with anything, there has to be a foundation for success in your mind.

You can keep buying WSO after WSO, but no matter how brilliant they are, THEY WILL GUARANTEED FAIL YOU unless you make a change within yourself.

Once you make that change, it won't matter that much what WSO you pick, because, as if by magic, things will fall into place for you, and you will actually succeed with it.

This is not wish-washy New Age talk, by the way. Study anything scientific about your subconscious mind, and you will find that we are slaves to it. We all have internal caps on what we allow ourselves to make. For some, it's 10 million a year. For others, it's 10 dollars a day.

Until you bust through whatever your internal cap is, all your marketing efforts will seem like a skipping record.

How do you bust through it? I don't have the answer, because we're all different. One method may work for me, while it doesn't for you, and vice versa.

But please, do yourself a favor - if you've been in a long time pattern of trying WSO after WSO with very similar results, take a break, and spend your money on a program that helps you bust through your internal limits instead.

I happen to have gone through exactly what I just described above myself, and if this thread can help just one marketer "get it", and do something about it, I'll be very happy.
#fail #wso
  • Profile picture of the author King Shiloh
    Banned
    I agree with you. However, before you buy a WSO, join the War Room. Why? The WSOs are products from War Room members. And they share more than the contents of the WSOs when they feel terrific or when they just want to go out of their mind.

    I have just revealed a top secret.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772368].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sonamlama
    Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

    But please, do yourself a favor - if you've been in a long time pattern of trying WSO after WSO with very similar results, take a break, and spend your money on a program that helps you bust through your internal limits instead.
    Good advice. I feel the program that could help most with "busting through your internal limits" would be either Tony Robbins program: Unleash the Power Within or Rich Schefren's: "Strengths Mastery" program.

    These two programs are great for dramatically improving your inner game and the constant battles you have with your conscience.

    If you don't mind sharing, how have you "bust through your internal cap" gr8tocre8? :confused:

    Sonam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772394].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by sonamlama View Post

      If you don't mind sharing, how have you "bust through your internal cap" gr8tocre8? :confused:
      Sonam
      How much time do you have? Haha, the short answer is that for me, it's been a metamorphosis of reading and applying a plethora of books and methods, ranging from doing the whole Landmark Education curriculum to studying Abrahan/Hicks (law of attraction)/Jack Canfield, etc, to "Busting loose from the money game" and many many more.

      But the bottom line has always been the same: If I didn't take ACTION on what I learned/read, nothing happened. Of course, all the action in the world can't ever measure up to someone who thinks in a certain way (which is what gives one the Midas Touch).

      But it still leads one back to taking action, because the only way to reach a break-loose point in your mind, is by taking action on what you read.

      The best and only advice I would give to anyone studying a self help method is TAKE ACTION on it. Before you get the next book.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772478].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sonamlama
        Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

        How much time do you have? Haha, the short answer is that for me, it's been a metamorphosis of reading and applying a plethora of books and methods, ranging from doing the whole Landmark Education curriculum to studying Abrahan/Hicks (law of attraction)/Jack Canfield, etc, to "Busting loose from the money game" and many many more.

        But the bottom line has always been the same: If I didn't take ACTION on what I learned/read, nothing happened. Of course, all the action in the world can't ever measure up to someone who thinks in a certain way (which is what gives one the Midas Touch).

        But it still leads one back to taking action, because the only way to reach a break-loose point in your mind, is by taking action on what you read.

        The best and only advice I would give to anyone studying a self help method is TAKE ACTION on it. Before you get the next book.
        Thanks gr8tocre8, very kind of you to share your methods you used to "bust through your internal cap." I respect Jack Canfield's work and teachings and will definitely look into it more.

        However, throughout my two and a half year Internet Marketing career I've heard the words, "TAKE ACTION" thrown loosely around and overused that it somehow lost it's significance and meaning.

        I guess the reason for this is because I, like many warriors I would assume, before doing anything must know "WHY" we are doing something.

        Without this clear understanding of why I should apply a certain system/method, or technique I do not feel the motivation to take action and so "taking action" never occurs.

        But, I've grown and learned a lot through my countless hours of research and have come to understand what "Take Action" really means. In fact, I've become quite the action taker in these past few months. And I know my business and income will soon reflect it.

        Thanks again, gr8tocre8.

        Sonam
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772707].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Tom E
          Originally Posted by sonamlama View Post

          Thanks gr8tocre8, very kind of you to share your the methods you used to "bust through your internal cap." I respect Jack Canfield's work and teachings and will definitely look into it more.

          However, throughout my two and a half year Internet Marketing career I've heard the words, "TAKE ACTION" thrown loosely around and overused that it somehow lost it's significance and meaning.

          I guess the reason for this is because I, like many warriors I would assume, before doing anything must know "WHY" we are doing something.

          Without this clear understanding of why I should apply a certain system/method, or technique I do not feel the motivation to take action and so "taking action" never occurs.

          But, I've grown and learned a lot through my countless hours of research and have come to understand what "Take Action" really means. In fact, I've become quite the action taker in these past few months. And I know my business and income will soon reflect it.

          Thanks again, gr8tocre8.

          Sonam
          You got it! And I'm happy to hear that you're taking action. As long as you keep taking action and feel good about taking those actions, you cannot help but succeed.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772900].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author sonamlama
            Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

            You got it! And I'm happy to hear that you're taking action. As long as you keep taking action and feel good about taking those actions, you cannot help but succeed.
            Right!! But from my experience I've learned that the action you take has to be both channelized and done for the right things in order for it to be effective and profitable for you.

            Thanks for the encouraging words. I will now go by the name: "action-taker"
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2778566].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Tom E
              Originally Posted by sonamlama View Post

              Right!! But from my experience I've learned that the action you take has to be both channelized and done for the right things in order for it to be effective and profitable for you.

              Thanks for the encouraging words. I will now go by the name: "action-taker"
              It sounds like you might be overcomplicating things a bit. If you can take consistent action every day AND feel GREAT about taking those actions, I'm telling you, you cannot fail. Try it if you don't believe me.

              This advice is based on vast study of a lot of different methods, and a lot of personal experience.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2781018].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Phil Ainsworth
        Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

        , ranging from doing the whole Landmark Education curriculum
        Hey man, just wanted to chip in that I took the LE "Curriculum For Living" and the Communication courses about 10 years ago and it was the most powerful experience of my adult life.

        I can't imagine how how much better it would be today, with 10 years worth of udpdates.

        Antero Alli, Chris Hyatt and Robert Anton Wilson (RIP Uncle Bob) are all other good sources of inducing positive neurological changes, growth and development...

        As Antero said... we are all prisoners trapped in cages of our own making. The only escape is to realise that we are the prisoner, we are the cage, we are the guard and we are the key.

        Rock on, warriors :-)

        Phil Ainsworth
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3580229].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author seamusb
          Originally Posted by Phil Ainsworth View Post

          Antero Alli, Chris Hyatt and Robert Anton Wilson (RIP Uncle Bob) are all other good sources of inducing positive neurological changes, growth and development...
          [FNORD] I never thought I see Antero or Robert Anton Wilson in a thread about WSOs... [/FNORD]
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3867938].message }}
      • [QUOTE=gr8tocre8;2772478]H

        But the bottom line has always been the same: If I didn't take ACTION on what I learned/read, nothing happened.

        This is spot on! And while I agree with you that in order to be successful you need to identify and overcome your limiting beliefs that hold you back there is no point in just swapping WSOs for self-help books and acquiring loads of information that you never do anything with ( I know because I did this for years!)

        You need to be clear about what you want, WHY you want it and then go after it with focussed and persistent action.
        Signature

        Tap into the Video Gold Mine with my Free 4 Part Offline Cash Secrets video course.

        If you want to FINALLY start making money online then check out Instant Internet Lifestyle blog.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3871934].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Tom E
          [quote=thesorcerersapprentice;3871934]
          Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

          H

          But the bottom line has always been the same: If I didn't take ACTION on what I learned/read, nothing happened.

          This is spot on! And while I agree with you that in order to be successful you need to identify and overcome your limiting beliefs that hold you back there is no point in just swapping WSOs for self-help books and acquiring loads of information that you never do anything with ( I know because I did this for years!)

          You need to be clear about what you want, WHY you want it and then go after it with focussed and persistent action.
          I absolutely agree 100%. Success is always a result of the combination of inspiration and perspiration.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873021].message }}
    • I agree about Tony Robbins. Here is another great book that will hwlp you get past your resistance.

      The War Of Art: Winning the Inner Creative Battle By Steven Pressfield

      Jesse

      Originally Posted by sonamlama View Post

      Good advice. I feel the program that could help most with "busting through your internal limits" would be either Tony Robbins program: Unleash the Power Within or Rich Schefren's: "Strengths Mastery" program.

      These two programs are great for dramatically improving your inner game and the constant battles you have with your conscience.

      If you don't mind sharing, how have you "bust through your internal cap" gr8tocre8? :confused:

      Sonam
      Signature
      Email me for my Warrior Special

      email me at jesse at bridge-city-marketing.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3837117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cataclysm1987
    I agree...WSO's are pretty much the dollar menu of IM education. You can't expect a full meal from 99 cents, and you can't expect real success from a 7 dollar guide if you don't have the foundation and discipline to follow through!

    Besides, it's never the WSO that makes you money, it's what you do with it after you read it...
    Signature

    No signature here today!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zeus66
    "Whenever a warrior decides to do something, he must go all the way, but he must take responsibility for what he does. No matter what he does, he must know first why he is doing it, and then he must proceed with his actions without having doubts or remorse about them." -- Carlos Castaneda
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772416].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TSDMike
      This is not wish-washy New Age talk, by the way. Study anything scientific about your subconscious mind, and you will find that we are slaves to it. We all have internal caps on what we allow ourselves to make. For some, it's 10 million a year. For others, it's 10 dollars a day.
      Maxwell Maltz's classic book Psycho CyberneticsPsycho Cybernetics is probably one of the best around for dealing with the subconscious mind.

      (not an affiliate link)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772469].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cynthea
        Originally Posted by TSDMike View Post

        Maxwell Maltz's classic book Psycho Cybernetics is probably one of the best around for dealing with the subconscious mind.
        Even though this is an old thread, I want to thank everyone for contributing. May be an old thread, but it's very valuable for me today! I'm finally getting involved in the Warriors Forum, though I joined more than a year ago. I'm finally taking Tiffany Dow's advice and gleaning all I can from WF! I'm also utilizing the New Psycho-Cybernetics to do some inspired goal-setting and have to say that of all self-help info out there, this is the one program that offers a true life-changing approach, not just empty promises. I used to hate goal-setting programs because I was too much of a free-spirit 'creative type' to discipline myself... but Maltz's approach is totally driven by the Creative Imagination, so it's the perfect fit for someone like me!

        Thanks everyone for sharing your valuable insights.
        Signature
        > Former Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 Writer Available to Work for You <
        Ghostwriting |Copywriting for the Web | Information Architecture
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3577961].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Barry Unruh
      Originally Posted by Zeus66 View Post

      "Whenever a warrior decides to do something, he must go all the way, but he must take responsibility for what he does. No matter what he does, he must know first why he is doing it, and then he must proceed with his actions without having doubts or remorse about them." -- Carlos Castaneda
      Wow John,

      I had to thank you just because I would have never expected a Carlos Castaneda quote in the thread, but it fits perfectly!

      Barry
      Signature
      Brain Drained...Signature Coming Soon!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772484].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author umairsheikh2002
      Originally Posted by Zeus66 View Post

      "Whenever a warrior decides to do something, he must go all the way, but he must take responsibility for what he does. No matter what he does, he must know first why he is doing it, and then he must proceed with his actions without having doubts or remorse about them." -- Carlos Castaneda
      That's exactly right.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3901241].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by Zeus66 View Post

      "Whenever a warrior decides to do something, he must go all the way, but he must take responsibility for what he does. No matter what he does, he must know first why he is doing it, and then he must proceed with his actions without having doubts or remorse about them." -- Carlos Castaneda
      Wow, how great was that! Thanks for that awesome contribution Zeus66.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3901864].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DanteRomero
      Originally Posted by Zeus66 View Post

      "Whenever a warrior decides to do something, he must go all the way, but he must take responsibility for what he does. No matter what he does, he must know first why he is doing it, and then he must proceed with his actions without having doubts or remorse about them." -- Carlos Castaneda

      Great quote. It sums this up well.
      Signature

      "Perfection isn't important. Improvement is."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3917879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author redfoxseo
    I would say when you make the change you don't need a WSO..
    Signature

    A great place to get Coupon Inserts

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772462].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Munch
    A lot of people's struggle with IM and running any business does come from having the wrong mindset. The problem is most people don't believe they can change or improve, that they are just how they are - and that is not the mindset that entrepreneurs have.
    Signature
    I rarely check my PMs here, if you need support, help or have a question please go to our support desk.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772660].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author createyouwealth
    Very good sound advice. Especially to help a struggling newbie open his/her eyes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2778667].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hometutor
    Just listened to a CD on attitude. You're right.

    Think when not will I make it

    WSO's, nunchukos, guns, and swords are just tools. It's the Warrior behind the tool that matters.

    Rick
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2778670].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sonamlama
    Originally Posted by precious007 View Post

    Ok guys,

    How about this:

    It's all about taking action,
    and I hope everyone agrees.

    I woke up today and like every
    regular day of the week (apart
    Saturdays and Sundays) I was
    checking my stats.. and I just
    though of returning to some old
    "habits" I'd say ... of making
    some quick cash my own ways..

    Nothing really about "BlueFart" ..

    1) First of all I've checked out
    some of the newest/worthwhile
    Internet Marketing products,
    that have been launched lately
    by some of the top names in the
    industry and blasted out 2 emails
    to my lists.

    2) Opened up google and scraped
    for quite a few forums (won't disclose
    the niche for certain reasons).

    I've posted no more and no
    less than 20 posts, and took
    me about 1 hour.

    Guess what?

    I'm standing in front of an extra $1129 ..

    And still counting...

    That's not bad at all, is it?

    I don't normally post stats,
    but I've just received 2 PM's from
    fellow warriors on my IM..





    Happens if you're focusing on one single thing
    for nearly 4 years this is pretty much how your
    stats should look like. However there's people making
    these figures in one day ..

    So yeah, shame on me.

    Al.

    That's awesome Al! Way to go man! True action-taker!

    But I would really like to know if most if not ALL your sales came from your 2 emails to your list about the latest IM products that some big name gurus have just launched or did some of your sales actually come from making 20 posts on the forum?

    Your feedback will be greatly appreciated Al.

    Thanks,

    Sonam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2778752].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richnana
      Do you use TSM systems that can shock your inner system into believing that what you desire, you already have. some people need visual clues and music to get their inner consciouness to the level of attracting what they really want whether that is love, money, etc.

      If you can believe it you can receive it
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3837698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author entri3
    yes thats dead true! stop buying start acting!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2781170].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author edustellamak
    I really can't agree more to this! I am guilty of hoping from business model to business model because all the shiny new things just seem so good! It's like I will missing out if I do not get that WSO and try it out! But then again, chances are, before I even get to try the system out, the next one came along and the story repeats itself. Now I have to force myself to stop buying and start taking action.

    so far so good but then again...should I check out Al's "lazy way to make money with Clickbank" since he is making so much each day?...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2781882].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by edustellamak View Post

      I have to force myself to stop buying and start taking action.

      so far so good but then again...should I check out Al's "lazy way to make money with Clickbank" since he is making so much each day?...
      Don't do it! Until you make the change on the inside, all WSO's - no matter how brilliant, will function as nothing more than a dangling carrot that you can never reach.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2806148].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Eric 90
        What you're saying is so true I just cought myself buying and buying wso after wso even though I actualy have a plan I was still looking fore that quick fast money secret.
        (It seems you're drive get's realy influenced if you're circumstanse change.)

        I used to kind of be in a flow where I was so excited about taking action every day I just couldn't stop and I felt so producive and now I am just so demotivated


        Luckly I know a way that helps me get focused and clear my mind of all the stress I am constantly feeling and to me that is eft especially the videos from brad yates which realy help me alot.

        Now I just need to do it and get back on track I have the feeling that making money online truely is all about you're mindset and believe you're ablity to make it happen if you loose that you will just buy buy the thinks you actualy know, that don't realy benefit you infact that is what happend to me
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2806478].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lometogo
          Eric, great link to Brad Yates.

          I've used EFT to recover from romantic meltdowns, successfully keeping me from jumping in front of the subway (ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point). I must remember it can be used as a daily medicine and not only as a lifesaver.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3907524].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Tom E
            Originally Posted by lometogo View Post

            Eric, great link to Brad Yates.

            I've used EFT to recover from romantic meltdowns, successfully keeping me from jumping in front of the subway (ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point). I must remember it can be used as a daily medicine and not only as a lifesaver.
            Agreed - EFT is great, as long as you have the discipline to stay consistent with it.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3908293].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author paulie888
        Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

        Don't do it! Until you make the change on the inside, all WSO's - no matter how brilliant, will function as nothing more than a dangling carrot that you can never reach.
        Exactly, WSOs (or any other IM report/guide/tutorial) can become shiny and distracting objects that we dream and fantasize about, but even the best report in the world won't make you a single dime if you don't take action on it.

        This is an irrefutable law, no one is ever going to "materialize" money overnight just reading a PDF or watching some videos in a WSO or course. Without taking action, everything else is moot and you might as well be reading a fiction novel that entertains and informs you.

        Remember that when you buy a WSO, make sure it's something you can utilize and take action on right away, otherwise don't even buy it - even if it's at a special low price or some limited WSO of the Day offer. There's nothing to be gained from purchasing this if you don't apply the information within these guides.
        Signature
        >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3578399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joscarff
    Originally Posted by precious007 View Post


    I've sold a WSO in May this year in over 400 copies on this forum alone, and guess what?

    Only 5% of the people that bought my WSO are making a full time income online. (ranging from $1000 - $10.000). That means 20 people out of 400 actually had the guts to take action and keep following the system, the rest have just dumped my ebook down the toilet and probably never considered again ever since.

    Well, I'm happy with those 5% not only because they've implemented my system but because they generating me $2000 - $4000 every month all on autopilot and it does feel great. ;-)
    This is both depressing and relieving considering your point of view.

    Depressing for you that all the rest aren't also out there making you money, but perhaps relieving for the 5% that are making you money - because their competition is so low.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2782055].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jimmack
    So true...and when you put your mind to something, implement and get it done you have conquered the fear. It really does come down with mindset, deciding not to fail and adjust and adapt.
    Signature

    Getting back in the internet world after a brief absence. Gonna re stake my claim!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2806498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jlambo44
    Thank you for this advice. I just found this forum not too long ago and I'm on the verge of buying my first WSO. Although I'm having trouble finding which one to buy I know now that I should stick to one and work the heck out of it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2806569].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by jlambo44 View Post

      Thank you for this advice. I just found this forum not too long ago and I'm on the verge of buying my first WSO. Although I'm having trouble finding which one to buy I know now that I should stick to one and work the heck out of it.
      You're very welcome, and yes, whichever one you end up buying, squeeze it for everything it's worth. Don't buy another one until you have given that one your all.

      My favorite line from the movie The Matrix is "There is no spoon". Well, there is no WSO either. Only you can make success real.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2809015].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TokiTover
    Ahh, you mean I can't buy another wso?! I stopped doing that years ago. Like someone stated, when people finally start making money online, the next thing they do is create a product on how they made money online... just cuz they did it that way, it may not work for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3578178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author montozza
    there is no magic....a lot of work also cannot guarrantee you success. but passion seen in loving what you doing, combined with hunger for learning would be of help
    Signature

    “You can automate everything except content and relationships.”

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3578395].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dark witness
    You should turn this thread into a wso, maybe some of people who spend too much time looking in the WSO section for the "magic button" will buy this and discover something really useful and powerful that really will get them making money and more importantly growing as an internet marketer... i know I have.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3580162].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author P.Sharma
    Originally Posted by precious007 View Post

    Ok guys,

    How about this:

    It's all about taking action,
    and I hope everyone agrees.

    I woke up today and like every
    regular day of the week (apart
    Saturdays and Sundays) I was
    checking my stats.. and I just
    though of returning to some old
    "habits" I'd say ... of making
    some quick cash my own ways..

    Nothing really about "BlueFart" ..

    1) First of all I've checked out
    some of the newest/worthwhile
    Internet Marketing products,
    that have been launched lately
    by some of the top names in the
    industry and blasted out 2 emails
    to my lists.

    2) Opened up google and scraped
    for quite a few forums (won't disclose
    the niche for certain reasons).

    I've posted no more and no
    less than 20 posts, and took
    me about 1 hour.

    Guess what?

    I'm standing in front of an extra $1129 ..

    And still counting...

    That's not bad at all, is it?

    I don't normally post stats,
    but I've just received 2 PM's from
    fellow warriors on my IM..





    Happens if you're focusing on one single thing
    for nearly 4 years this is pretty much how your
    stats should look like. However there's people making
    these figures in one day ..

    So yeah, shame on me.

    Al.
    Sorry bro, although the advice you give is defintely worth it THE SCREENSHOT IS FAKE. The real CB account has commas after 3 digits from the right and the color of the text shows that you used the javascript trick.

    I could be wrong but I am almost 100% sure, just looking for someone to support me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3580215].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TamR
      Banned
      Originally Posted by P.Sharma View Post

      Sorry bro, although the advice you give is defintely worth it THE SCREENSHOT IS FAKE. The real CB account has commas after 3 digits from the right and the color of the text shows that you used the javascript trick.

      I could be wrong but I am almost 100% sure, just looking for someone to support me
      Well spotted. Plus every day apart from tuesday and thursday is missing.
      One of the worst faked screenshots I've ever seen.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3608305].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nfdcash
    I agree, All is about Taking action.

    Stop reading all days, just invest in domain, buy hosting and start action. Work hard and you will see results.

    Have a nice day,

    Jeff.
    Signature
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    Ayn Rand
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3580299].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rcritchett
    I agree completely with this for sure.

    I don't really refer to the unconscious processes of the brain as the "subconscious mind," which rings very 80's-2000 ish self help.

    But, like you, I understand the neuroscience behind those functions and what you're saying is pretty right on.

    No strategy works by itself.


    Great post friend!
    Signature

    We do mail-in iPhone Repair Services, Nationwide in the US. LCD/Digitizer Glass Replacement And More.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3581034].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by rcritchett View Post

      I don't really refer to the unconscious processes of the brain as the "subconscious mind," which rings very 80's-2000 ish self help.
      Feeling a bit elitist, are we, lol. The post was written the way it was so that most people would be able to relate to it. Yes, I'm fully on the same page as you, but had I written it up like that, it would only resonate with a few people, and the idea was to help as many as possible.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3587504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Afreidman
    I haven't read the all the posts, but i just wanted to say that i agree with you 200%

    If you aren't in the success mindset the subconcious mind will just not "let" you succeed.

    When you push through your own barriers to success the path becomes a lot clearer and a lot simpler.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3583421].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by cynthea View Post

      Even though this is an old thread, I want to thank everyone for contributing. May be an old thread, but it's very valuable for me today! I'm finally getting involved in the Warriors Forum, though I joined more than a year ago. I'm finally taking Tiffany Dow's advice and gleaning all I can from WF! I'm also utilizing the New Psycho-Cybernetics to do some inspired goal-setting and have to say that of all self-help info out there, this is the one program that offers a true life-changing approach, not just empty promises. I used to hate goal-setting programs because I was too much of a free-spirit 'creative type' to discipline myself... but Maltz's approach is totally driven by the Creative Imagination, so it's the perfect fit for someone like me!

      Thanks everyone for sharing your valuable insights.
      Thanks for reviving it - you apparently set it on fire here again!

      Originally Posted by dark witness View Post

      You should turn this thread into a wso, maybe some of people who spend too much time looking in the WSO section for the "magic button" will buy this and discover something really useful and powerful that really will get them making money and more importantly growing as an internet marketer... i know I have.
      Haha, now there's an idea. I might - one day - if the inspiration to do that hits me.

      Originally Posted by Phil Ainsworth View Post

      As Antero said... we are all prisoners trapped in cages of our own making. The only escape is to realise that we are the prisoner, we are the cage, we are the guard and we are the key.
      Phil Ainsworth
      I have to disagree with Antero there. Simply realizing this won't make much of a difference. Landmark forum is a testament to that. You have nothing but giant realizations from it, yet, only a very slim percentage of what you learned there sticks permanently. Knowledge itself can never get you there.

      Real change in this regards can only come by taking inspired, consistent action.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3583959].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Originally Posted by precious007 View Post

    ...





    Happens if you're focusing on one single thing
    for nearly 4 years this is pretty much how your
    stats should look like. However there's people making
    these figures in one day ..

    So yeah, shame on me.

    Al.


    Al, one thing I have learned is that there will always be somebody that makes more than you. One thing that has eased my state of being is taking time to realize how much I want regardless of what any other person on the planet has. Then once you reach that target, sure strive to make more, but as least be satisfied.

    I see so many people who are making boatloads and just not satisfied because somebody else is making yacht loads.

    Nothing against you personally, just a general statement about money! This little perspective change really helped me!

    PS: Its just like racing a car. You will never have the fastest car. Sure you may have the fastest in your run group or category, but there is always a higher class. Always.


    Best, Ken
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3590300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Clyde Dennis
    I read somewhere a long time ago that success is inevitable if you simply:
    1. Establish your goal, as in get clear about what success is for you
    2. TAKE ACTION or start moving in the direction of your goal
    3. Take time to evaluate in order to figure out whats really working
    4. Adjust your actions as necessary so you do more of what works, and less of what doesn't

    Kind of simple but it's a sound plan for success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3590411].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author shabit87
      Originally Posted by Clyde Dennis View Post

      I read somewhere a long time ago that success is inevitable if you simply:
      1. Establish your goal, as in get clear about what success is for you
      2. TAKE ACTION or start moving in the direction of your goal
      3. Take time to evaluate in order to figure out whats really working
      4. Adjust your actions as necessary so you do more of what works, and less of what doesn't

      Kind of simple but it's a sound plan for success.
      You said it Clyde and I like what you said about it being a simple plan because it is...like many. But people confuse easy with simple and no one should ever confuse those two.

      My advice is to take action, really try (and I dont mean halfway) but really try the methods you buy. Also be on the lookout for things the author may have missed. Maybe you know a faster, better, whatever way of making the method work for you. You're main concern with buying WSOs shouldn't be the amount of money you'll make with it, but the knowledge you'll gain that will make you that much powerful in the IM game.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3946270].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dupois
    Fantastic thread with some very, very valid points. Yes, one of the WSOs I purchased about 10 months ago was pretty expensive. About $250 with step by step videos and written guide. There was also a list of low competition niches with pre-written articles. Essentially everything that a person would need to get started. Fantastic support offered too - still to this day (I've only just finished setting up my system - haven't quite made it to the top of page 1 but I'm getting there). Anyway, interestingly enough, a couple of people at the beginning were concerned that all of the 300 niches contained within the package (it was sold to about 200 people I think) might get taken up so that there'd be multiple members promoting the same products. And the fellow who sold the package, whilst incredibly encouraging, stated what's been stated here - that there'd be a large proportion of the 200 people who won't even act after purchasing. They won't complete the process.

    And that's the crux of everything here I think. Most people fail because they quit and look for the next 'big thing'. Succumbing to distractions left, right and centre.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3590446].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BigSexy
    I think it's also a statistical thing, I mean, even the most easy and noob friendly method won't work for all 100% of the buyers.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3590940].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by BigSexy View Post

      I think it's also a statistical thing, I mean, even the most easy and noob friendly method won't work for all 100% of the buyers.
      Here's what's most important: You have to pick a method/WSO that is congruent with your current belief system. If your belief system only will allow you to make $5/day online, then that's the type of method you should be pursuing right now. Not the $300/day method.

      Run with that method until you're making at least 5 dollars every single day. At that point, you will have proven to your belief system that you can actually do this. This, in turn, will allow you to now set a higher goal, as you've actually busted loose from that level of belief. You may now be ready to make $10, or $30, or $100 a day, etc.

      I think that for most struggling IM'ers, this is the issue: They don't follow through, even on easy methods that is congruent with their belief system, because they're too busy getting stars in their eyes with the $1000/day WSO's. And when you don't follow through, you're setting yourself up for more failure, as you're further strengthening the belief that "no, I can't do this".

      Next to the old saying "follow your bliss", I think Nike's classic "just do it" is the most important thing you can ever do for yourself.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3592898].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SEO Norway
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3592910].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Tom E
          Originally Posted by SEO Norway View Post

          good post!
          Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3650388].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author KenB
          This is all very true, but sometimes it takes just that first purchase to get you motivated enough to do something. Buying a WSO may offer just that incentive to apply yourself. Its easy to jump from venture to venture, fail after fail, but you'll soon realize the power of maintaining the focus that is required when it comes down to most aspects of life, especially when it comes down to internet marketing.

          "Theres always room at the top, it's just the bottom thats crowded"

          -KenB
          Signature

          Put another affiliate link in and you go away.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3868964].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Niky Ray
          The "magic" of each wso lies in the hands of the one that purchases it, not in the material of the wso itself. (idea taken from the quote: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder).
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3909022].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author agustianus
        Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

        Here's what's most important: You have to pick a method/WSO that is congruent with your current belief system. If your belief system only will allow you to make $5/day online, then that's the type of method you should be pursuing right now. Not the $300/day method.

        Run with that method until you're making at least 5 dollars every single day. At that point, you will have proven to your belief system that you can actually do this. This, in turn, will allow you to now set a higher goal, as you've actually busted loose from that level of belief. You may now be ready to make $10, or $30, or $100 a day, etc.

        I think that for most struggling IM'ers, this is the issue: They don't follow through, even on easy methods that is congruent with their belief system, because they're too busy getting stars in their eyes with the $1000/day WSO's. And when you don't follow through, you're setting yourself up for more failure, as you're further strengthening the belief that "no, I can't do this".

        Next to the old saying "follow your bliss", I think Nike's classic "just do it" is the most important thing you can ever do for yourself.
        Agree
        Choose one and do it until finish.
        Be 100%
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3935534].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BJ
    Well said. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3592748].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
    Every WSO I have bought, I have made money with. Anyone CAN make money online, it really isn't difficult, and if they follow instructions in most WSO's they can!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3592865].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

      Every WSO I have bought, I have made money with. Anyone CAN make money online, it really isn't difficult, and if they follow instructions in most WSO's they can!


      I agree. Every WSO is based on some method, some traffic, and 99% of the time the method or traffic strategy works...if you put in the work to get over the initial obstacles.

      The problem isn't the WSO necessarily, but the expectations. This is equally going on from a seller and a buyer perspective. Sellers over hype, buyers over expect.

      In truth, this business isn;t that hard compared to any other way of making a substantial income, but it does require work, tenacity, and persistence.

      So pick a good solid WSO, and go with it...and keep going...and keep going. Chances are you will be able to make it work! But it wont happen overnight.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3593510].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tom E
        Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

        I agree. Every WSO is based on some method, some traffic, and 99% of the time the method or traffic strategy works...if you put in the work to get over the initial obstacles.

        The problem isn't the WSO necessarily, but the expectations. This is equally going on from a seller and a buyer perspective. Sellers over hype, buyers over expect.

        In truth, this business isn;t that hard compared to any other way of making a substantial income, but it does require work, tenacity, and persistence.

        So pick a good solid WSO, and go with it...and keep going...and keep going. Chances are you will be able to make it work! But it wont happen overnight.
        Exactly. Expectations is the keyword here. The problem is that when buying a new WSO, too many warriors think of it as THE thing that's going to save them.

        They get stars in their eyes, can't sleep because they're so excited, and give it their all. Then, at the first, or second sign that it's not going like it said in the testimonials, they take it as "evidence" that they bought another dud WSO.

        The answer is to lay out a plan for the WSO, and stick to it. For example, "I'm going to invest 2 hours a day, for the next 3 weeks, NO MATTER WHAT MY RESULTS ARE".

        They would be shocked at how much their lives would change if they could do this one little thing.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602992].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kenster
          Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

          Exactly. Expectations is the keyword here. The problem is that when buying a new WSO, too many warriors think of it as THE thing that's going to save them.

          They get stars in their eyes, can't sleep because they're so excited, and give it their all. Then, at the first, or second sign that it's not going like it said in the testimonials, they take it as "evidence" that they bought another dud WSO.

          The answer is to lay out a plan for the WSO, and stick to it. For example, "I'm going to invest 2 hours a day, for the next 3 weeks, NO MATTER WHAT MY RESULTS ARE".

          They would be shocked at how much their lives would change if they could do this one little thing.

          Yep, and the expectations are results of the sellers sales page, but at the end of the day, hype or not on the sales page, most methods out there work and can work to make a substantial income. So, though it may not be as easy or quick as the sales copy may lead one to believe, it probably does work if you work hard.

          Nothing in this game is more important than havin gone heck of a work effort when you are starting. When you get good, sure things come to you, you get opportunities, things become easier, but those first stages are hard work.

          But its not just the buyers fault....there is a lot of hyped sales letters...its just how it is
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3605487].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author paulie888
          Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

          Exactly. Expectations is the keyword here. The problem is that when buying a new WSO, too many warriors think of it as THE thing that's going to save them.

          They get stars in their eyes, can't sleep because they're so excited, and give it their all. Then, at the first, or second sign that it's not going like it said in the testimonials, they take it as "evidence" that they bought another dud WSO.

          The answer is to lay out a plan for the WSO, and stick to it. For example, "I'm going to invest 2 hours a day, for the next 3 weeks, NO MATTER WHAT MY RESULTS ARE".

          They would be shocked at how much their lives would change if they could do this one little thing.
          While the salesletter for a WSO may not be lying in terms of income achieved for the seller, they usually stretch the truth just about every time in claiming that a newbie could achieve similar results very easily - and this sort of claim is something many wide-eyed newbies fall for hook, line and sinker.

          In many cases, the WSO methods are solid, but the type of results achieved by the seller may not necessarily be replicable right off the bat by an inexperienced newbie who probably does not have the skills, contacts and resources that the seller has. Also, many newbies tend to think they'll hit the "jackpot" the very first time they implement a method - having a "lottery" mentality like this can be very detrimental to meaningful progress in IM, because this is usually what makes them give up at the first sign of failure.

          Paul
          Signature
          >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3605916].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Tom E
            Originally Posted by paulie888 View Post

            While the salesletter for a WSO may not be lying in terms of income achieved for the seller, they usually stretch the truth just about every time in claiming that a newbie could achieve similar results very easily - and this sort of claim is something many wide-eyed newbies fall for hook, line and sinker.

            In many cases, the WSO methods are solid, but the type of results achieved by the seller may not necessarily be replicable right off the bat by an inexperienced newbie who probably does not have the skills, contacts and resources that the seller has. Also, many newbies tend to think they'll hit the "jackpot" the very first time they implement a method - having a "lottery" mentality like this can be very detrimental to meaningful progress in IM, because this is usually what makes them give up at the first sign of failure.

            Paul
            I think you just coined a phrase here Paul - the WSO "lottery mentality". Of course, if it wasn't for that mentality, not a lot of money would ever be made on WSO's. The circle of life I suppose!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3608177].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GlobalMedia
      Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

      Every WSO I have bought, I have made money with. Anyone CAN make money online, it really isn't difficult, and if they follow instructions in most WSO's they can!
      I completely agree with u. It's just about following the instructions properly and not letting urself down at any point. get on with...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3672680].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TamR
    Banned
    Originally Posted by precious007 View Post

    Ok guys,

    How about this:

    It's all about taking action,
    and I hope everyone agrees.

    I woke up today and like every
    regular day of the week (apart
    Saturdays and Sundays) I was
    checking my stats.. and I just
    though of returning to some old
    "habits" I'd say ... of making
    some quick cash my own ways..

    Nothing really about "BlueFart" ..

    1) First of all I've checked out
    some of the newest/worthwhile
    Internet Marketing products,
    that have been launched lately
    by some of the top names in the
    industry and blasted out 2 emails
    to my lists.

    2) Opened up google and scraped
    for quite a few forums (won't disclose
    the niche for certain reasons).

    I've posted no more and no
    less than 20 posts, and took
    me about 1 hour.

    Guess what?

    I'm standing in front of an extra $1129 ..

    And still counting...

    That's not bad at all, is it?

    I don't normally post stats,
    but I've just received 2 PM's from
    fellow warriors on my IM..



    Happens if you're focusing on one single thing
    for nearly 4 years this is pretty much how your
    stats should look like. However there's people making
    these figures in one day ..

    So yeah, shame on me.

    Al.

    Did Wednesday Oct 20th not exist in your world? Only tuesdays and thursdays?

    Why the bright blue link text? (*cough* Javascript edit)

    Have you got a real CB screenshot to post or are you going to keep posting fake ones?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3608253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author P.Sharma
    I thought people had ignored me. Finally I have 2 people backing me up :p

    Nonetheless, this thread has become quite awesome now because of all the contributions so it still is worth gold now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3611241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxinez
    Hmm... I am a newbie but I just bought a wso that I liked and I'm making some money with it. I guess people just don't take action after reading it! Nothing is a magic bullet.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3663841].message }}
  • So according to OP and the professionals here, that I should like if said , promote Clickbank product, just focus on one niche only also can be a profit anytime and consistently drive traffic for profit ?

    Although I'm not hoping that much for the starting that can earn me 1000+ in 2 weeks or one month something , but I do really fight for it with everything I can.
    Signature
    TOTAL NEWBIE NEED FOR SUPPORT FROM EVERYONE.

    Visit my site at www.alancwl.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3837067].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by Alan Chin The Sniper View Post

      So according to OP and the professionals here, that I should like if said , promote Clickbank product, just focus on one niche only also can be a profit anytime and consistently drive traffic for profit ?
      What's most important is that you find a WSO/method that you actually enjoy doing. If you do something just for the money, chances are you will fail at it.

      If you can't seem to find one method that makes you all giddy with excitement, then pick the one that seems the most interesting to you. Then work on finding things about it that you like. Start working the method and write a list of things you like about doing it. Read this list every day and keep adding to it.

      If you can stay excited about doing something, and it has already been proven to make money by others, you stand a very, very good chance of being successful at it - as long as you stay consistent.

      Don't fall into the newbie trap of doing something for 3 days, then quitting because you failed. Failure is part of being successful. You simply cannot have success without having failure first.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3837399].message }}
      • Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

        What's most important is that you find a WSO/method that you actually enjoy doing. If you do something just for the money, chances are you will fail at it.

        If you can't seem to find one method that makes you all giddy with excitement, then pick the one that seems the most interesting to you. Then work on finding things about it that you like. Start working the method and write a list of things you like about doing it. Read this list every day and keep adding to it.

        If you can stay excited about doing something, and it has already been proven to make money by others, you stand a very, very good chance of being successful at it - as long as you stay consistent.

        Don't fall into the newbie trap of doing something for 3 days, then quitting because you failed. Failure is part of being successful. You simply cannot have success without having failure first.
        That is great advice from you.

        So let me make clear first ya, let say, I have a favourite hobby which is turned to career for some time ago which is photography, so I'm quite excited to share all those technique to everyone in internet and I want to let them know the essential of photography that can helps you succeed in various field.

        So, I ask your suggestion which is , I'm thinking about writing myself a full chapter of articles and my personal knowledge about photography that can share to the newbies, is it there can be like writing an ebook or creating PLR product for this niche and expand further ?
        Signature
        TOTAL NEWBIE NEED FOR SUPPORT FROM EVERYONE.

        Visit my site at www.alancwl.com
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3840369].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Tom E
          Originally Posted by Alan Chin The Sniper View Post

          That is great advice from you.

          So let me make clear first ya, let say, I have a favourite hobby which is turned to career for some time ago which is photography, so I'm quite excited to share all those technique to everyone in internet and I want to let them know the essential of photography that can helps you succeed in various field.

          So, I ask your suggestion which is , I'm thinking about writing myself a full chapter of articles and my personal knowledge about photography that can share to the newbies, is it there can be like writing an ebook or creating PLR product for this niche and expand further ?
          You have the right idea - if photography is your passion, you should focus on that. If I were you, I would start a new thread here on WF, explaining what your talents are, asking Warriors for suggestions on how to monetize it.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3842089].message }}
          • Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

            You have the right idea - if photography is your passion, you should focus on that. If I were you, I would start a new thread here on WF, explaining what your talents are, asking Warriors for suggestions on how to monetize it.
            I don't mind you can give some suggestion and all the knowledge I have about what camera to choose, what gears, about the world of colour and composition , and then so on with the categories related in the different sub-niche in photography. I am pleased to hear that, as long as I can help the young newbies or the people who loves to leave a great memory for them, that is the biggest job I ever deal with then.

            I haven't set any of the website yet to showcase my photo because tons of the photo are stored in Facebook instead of Flickr and so on. Heck ya, I'm pretty bad in this.....
            Signature
            TOTAL NEWBIE NEED FOR SUPPORT FROM EVERYONE.

            Visit my site at www.alancwl.com
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3842993].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisKahler
    WSO's will either:

    1. Always work for you, no matter what. Or,
    2. Never work for you, no matter what.

    Why is this true?

    I've come to realize a couple true things about behaviors vs the mind and how we think as well as act.

    1. Yes, the subconscious mind does dictate our life's overall direction and how we make day to day choices.
    2. No, the subconscious mind does not make us do certain things or has the control over our future decisions.

    What I mean by this is something few people realize, and the reason why they are the only ones who succeed.

    Each statement has a reason for being true:

    1. The first is all about awareness. If you understand that your true changes will need to occur on the sub level, you will become aware of your problems to be able and find the solutions.

    2. The second one is about the true factor involved and who really has the control. Your subconscious does not have the ability to make any choice, therefore it has no control over future decisions. Also, the subconscious does not compel us in any specific way -

    We are the ones who do the compelling. Every day you shape your subconscious and act because of the shaping in the form of routines. The truth factor is that your subconscious only dictates your routines according to how you form them. What is a routine? I preset combination of actions. Can the subconscious control our future decisions? No, therefore all routines are able to be changed.

    The reason why WSO's will either always work or never work is really found in your perception, of course.

    Anyone can make anything work, as long as they complete those necessary steps required. Also, everything will fail for anyone if they fail to follow through.

    So what is it that will help you follow through? Understanding the true statements I mentioned above:

    1. That you need to become aware of your routines and what predetermined actions compose each one.

    2. You need to compare those actions with the actions you should be doing to get what you want.

    3. You need to swap the set of actions so that your original routine will shift into a new routine.

    4. You need to realize this will take up to a month to become natural (the building of habits does not happen over night). So, consistency is key to keeping the routines apart from one another...

    5. Keeping the routines separate is crucial. If the predominant routine begins to slip back in instead, you need to quickly revert back 100% to the new one. That is the most difficult form of habit control - killing the old habit. It will only fully die when a new one has been created to replace it, which ultimately YOU have the control of.

    Here's how to make every WSO work for you:

    1. It has to be the primary desire for you to achieve at that time... meaning you can't work on 3 WSO's at once, unless you have enough time to devote to each one and don't mind a bulk part of your day consisting of routines involving each one.

    2. Find a prime time during at least 5 days of the week, which is the same time of each day. This time needs to be consistent for the best habit creating effect. Make a routine for the WSO that directly balances the time for learning and implementing. Too much of either is bad. Ask and I'll refer to you some sources that explain why.

    3. Follow a schedule of consistent action towards the WSO, and if any familiar routines start to intervene in productivity, notice them and kill them with direct action towards something productive.

    Even if you don't use what you create at that time, still be productive anyways to reinforce the new routine you're working on creating... It is understandable that not everyone is primed to write killer content at the drop of their conscious becoming aware of a bad habit slipping in, but anyone can jot down random thoughts in a journal at the drop of a dime. These thoughts can sometimes be your best.

    4. Realize that harmless looking and innocent activities are the worst kind, because they are the hardest to become aware of. Think about using twitter, facebook, watching YouTube videos, a simple TV show, and a phone call you choose to take that can optionally be held off for after your prime hour that waste your important productivity time. You've got to be firm in your control over this time frame, it is crucial to instating new routines.

    5. Don't kill yourself. Keep things within that one hour and relax the rest of the time if you wish. This is not about trying to perform a huge feat in your life. Massive action isn't a single huge action, it's a combination of all the smaller steps that build upon one another.

    No super affiliate's blog started at 10k a month, they started off making their first $100 over the course of months of previous smaller steps. As they took those small steps, made their first $100, they continued by reinforcing those routines that got the steps done, until that original $100 become a few hundred per month, and then per day, and now even more than that.

    So, choose the WSO's that have a guarantee for money back, which all of them should, and that resonate with your level of interest, because you're gonna have to have interest invested if you want to make establishing a new routine easier.

    The reason you need to make sure it has a money back is just in case the WSO is pure crap, because sometimes that too does happen. In which that case let me rephrase one of my previous statements... not every WSO can make you money, but every one of them YOU PURCHASE AND KEEP can!

    Hope that helps someone!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3838854].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Great contribution Chris, thanks. And fully agreed - it is all too tempting to want to implement changes fast and furious. However, as I'm sure you know if you've done some research on the subject, when we try to change habits too fast, our subconscious will launch a massive counter-attack, which can even show up as illness or disease.

      I've gotten physically ill many times, just trying to implement changes too fast - too big.

      Slow and consistent does it every time.

      Originally Posted by ChrisKahler View Post

      WSO's will either:

      1. Always work for you, no matter what. Or,
      2. Never work for you, no matter what.

      Why is this true?

      I've come to realize a couple true things about behaviors vs the mind and how we think as well as act.

      1. Yes, the subconscious mind does dictate our life's overall direction and how we make day to day choices.
      2. No, the subconscious mind does not make us do certain things or has the control over our future decisions.

      What I mean by this is something few people realize, and the reason why they are the only ones who succeed.

      Each statement has a reason for being true:

      1. The first is all about awareness. If you understand that your true changes will need to occur on the sub level, you will become aware of your problems to be able and find the solutions.

      2. The second one is about the true factor involved and who really has the control. Your subconscious does not have the ability to make any choice, therefore it has no control over future decisions. Also, the subconscious does not compel us in any specific way -

      We are the ones who do the compelling. Every day you shape your subconscious and act because of the shaping in the form of routines. The truth factor is that your subconscious only dictates your routines according to how you form them. What is a routine? I preset combination of actions. Can the subconscious control our future decisions? No, therefore all routines are able to be changed.

      The reason why WSO's will either always work or never work is really found in your perception, of course.

      Anyone can make anything work, as long as they complete those necessary steps required. Also, everything will fail for anyone if they fail to follow through.

      So what is it that will help you follow through? Understanding the true statements I mentioned above:

      1. That you need to become aware of your routines and what predetermined actions compose each one.

      2. You need to compare those actions with the actions you should be doing to get what you want.

      3. You need to swap the set of actions so that your original routine will shift into a new routine.

      4. You need to realize this will take up to a month to become natural (the building of habits does not happen over night). So, consistency is key to keeping the routines apart from one another...

      5. Keeping the routines separate is crucial. If the predominant routine begins to slip back in instead, you need to quickly revert back 100% to the new one. That is the most difficult form of habit control - killing the old habit. It will only fully die when a new one has been created to replace it, which ultimately YOU have the control of.

      Here's how to make every WSO work for you:

      1. It has to be the primary desire for you to achieve at that time... meaning you can't work on 3 WSO's at once, unless you have enough time to devote to each one and don't mind a bulk part of your day consisting of routines involving each one.

      2. Find a prime time during at least 5 days of the week, which is the same time of each day. This time needs to be consistent for the best habit creating effect. Make a routine for the WSO that directly balances the time for learning and implementing. Too much of either is bad. Ask and I'll refer to you some sources that explain why.

      3. Follow a schedule of consistent action towards the WSO, and if any familiar routines start to intervene in productivity, notice them and kill them with direct action towards something productive.

      Even if you don't use what you create at that time, still be productive anyways to reinforce the new routine you're working on creating... It is understandable that not everyone is primed to write killer content at the drop of their conscious becoming aware of a bad habit slipping in, but anyone can jot down random thoughts in a journal at the drop of a dime. These thoughts can sometimes be your best.

      4. Realize that harmless looking and innocent activities are the worst kind, because they are the hardest to become aware of. Think about using twitter, facebook, watching YouTube videos, a simple TV show, and a phone call you choose to take that can optionally be held off for after your prime hour that waste your important productivity time. You've got to be firm in your control over this time frame, it is crucial to instating new routines.

      5. Don't kill yourself. Keep things within that one hour and relax the rest of the time if you wish. This is not about trying to perform a huge feat in your life. Massive action isn't a single huge action, it's a combination of all the smaller steps that build upon one another.

      No super affiliate's blog started at 10k a month, they started off making their first $100 over the course of months of previous smaller steps. As they took those small steps, made their first $100, they continued by reinforcing those routines that got the steps done, until that original $100 become a few hundred per month, and then per day, and now even more than that.

      So, choose the WSO's that have a guarantee for money back, which all of them should, and that resonate with your level of interest, because you're gonna have to have interest invested if you want to make establishing a new routine easier.

      The reason you need to make sure it has a money back is just in case the WSO is pure crap, because sometimes that too does happen. In which that case let me rephrase one of my previous statements... not every WSO can make you money, but every one of them YOU PURCHASE AND KEEP can!

      Hope that helps someone!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3839644].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ChrisQ
      Originally Posted by ChrisKahler View Post

      WSO's will either:
      1. Always work for you, no matter what. Or,
      2. Never work for you, no matter what.
      This shoehorns in with "Whether you think you can or know you can't, you're absolutely right."

      If they never work for someone -- which I suspect is true for most -- the problem isn't the WSOs, it's something systemic.

      Someone else mentioned The War of Art. I just read that and his followup "Do the Work" a few weeks ago. They're why I'm back on the horse after giving up IM three separate times. I now have an idea of my mental cap that needs busting.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3901988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisKahler
    Yes sir, habits don't change overnight! Takes months at times, but it's worth it in the long run.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3839715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YellowGreenMedia
    You will fail with most WSO's because 99% of them are rehashed crap, it has nothing to do with you internal but with the quality of the products.

    I do agree that there is no magic bullet, but you can feel good all you want iof you have wrong old rehashed information you still not going to get anywhere...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3840649].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Evanna Zainal
      Originally Posted by YellowGreenMedia View Post

      You will fail with most WSO's because 99% of them are rehashed crap, it has nothing to do with you internal but with the quality of the products.

      I do agree that there is no magic bullet, but you can feel good all you want iof you have wrong old rehashed information you still not going to get anywhere...
      99% of them? is that a solid fact or just your assumption?
      Signature

      nothing to put here..

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3840703].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by YellowGreenMedia View Post

      You will fail with most WSO's because 99% of them are rehashed crap, it has nothing to do with you internal but with the quality of the products.

      I do agree that there is no magic bullet, but you can feel good all you want iof you have wrong old rehashed information you still not going to get anywhere...
      I completely disagree. In my time here on WF, I've probably been through more than 50 WSO's, and perhaps 2 of them were "crap". Here's the thing - if you "feel good" as you say - if you truly consistently have a great attitude about things, you won't even run across the crap WSO's, and even if you do, you'll be repelled by them.

      Also, in the past, when I've been really down, most WSO's did seem like total crap. However, upon reviewing those same WSO's when I was in a good spot, I saw the value in them.

      If you think that success (as in the ultimate money-making WSO) is "out there" somewhere, you will never succeed. ANY successful marketer will back me up on that.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3842085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YellowGreenMedia
    I bought about 15 WSO's and 2 where of value, the rest where rehashed crap... so for me it is fact.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3840790].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alfredo Carrion
    I totally agree with you! It doesn't matter if you're into this whole self improvement stuff or not - the main thing is that all WSO's will fail you if you don't take action and really hunger for success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3840888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sandalwood
    If you want not to fail, read about Miyamoto Musashi on:

    Miyamoto Musashi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    and pattern yourself after him. He was a samurai warrior who died of old age so that should tell you something about the efficacy of his principles. This isn't the only site as you may have guessed that discusses Musashi but it serves as a good starting point.

    Sun Tzu is another good read. He was quite a guy in his own right. But, no matter who you read, you still have to take action. I probably should have capitalized "you" in the last sentence to distinguish the carbon based life form who must commence commencing.

    Just my 2ยข...
    Signature
    Get 30% or More Retirement Income If you are serious about your retirement, you'll love this product.

    The Money Ferret Finance Article Directory
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3843282].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BigNorm
    Great thread!

    I agree with a majority of people throwing money at WSO after WSO thinking it will be the holy grail of IM. But these people have been let down more or less from the get go. A lot of people on here touched on people needing to change their mind set to be able to succeed, but the flip side to that is that 99% of people in that mind set are there because of outrages claims made by some of this industries more respected and despised guru's. I'm willing to bet most of us jumped right into IM because of these claims "Touch button software will make you $$$ in 30 days with only 6 clicks" or "How to turn $9.99 into $$$$$ working 30 minutes a day". So it's understandable why so many fail and fall away spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on products.

    A majority of people I know who do IM are extremely hard workers, but when they first started had the misconception that money would fall into their laps in a matter of months with little effort but as we all know, only very few people get it right the first but for the rest of us it's trial and error because of the mind set which we been lead to believe.

    As much as this industry has helped many people to realize their dreams of financial freedom, there is a group of people within this industry who either directly or indirectly have hindered so many more from reaching their dreams for the sake of making money with no regard to those who believe hyped up easy money claims.

    I have a lot of respect for people who basically from the get go tell you that IM is hard work at the start, that it is trial and error and chances are you may fail a few times before getting ti right. Had I met people like this from the get go, I may have got to where I am now a lot sooner.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3846322].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by BigNorm View Post

      Great thread!
      I have a lot of respect for people who basically from the get go tell you that IM is hard work at the start, that it is trial and error and chances are you may fail a few times before getting ti right. Had I met people like this from the get go, I may have got to where I am now a lot sooner.
      Amen to that!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3847126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GlobalMedia
    Nice. I love it and will certainly try to adopt it.This can be a good option for making money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3846423].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tortoise
    It's not just wsos that will fail you. It's all im products!
    Signature

    Need quality articles written quickly? click here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3868908].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jimevee
    Inspiration without action is beautiful but valueless.

    Napoleon Hill
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3869625].message }}
  • Sometimes I think, if you have a great teacher or mentor, just follow him/her, you can be successful if you can implement the tactic and strategy.

    Else, if you are a self-taught entrepreneur, yeah, we love trial and error, then fix it back until everything works, also can become a successful person.

    So, the point is, sometimes you don't need a WSO to help yourself.
    Signature
    TOTAL NEWBIE NEED FOR SUPPORT FROM EVERYONE.

    Visit my site at www.alancwl.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3870540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePenguin
    You can probably sum up most of this internal limit stuff with one quote, live it, and it will set you free:

    "Don't do what you want, so you can do what you like."

    Think about it, meditate on it, live it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3872784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lingo
    Brilliant thread. So glad i came accross this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873493].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author happyme
    I went through the whole thing. Could make sense of somethings, couldn't make sense of alot. Can someone please tell me what does WSO stand for in the first place?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874025].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rollmodl
    Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

    ....until you realize one crucial thing:

    This forum is bursting at the seams with Warriors on the lookout for that ONE magical WSO that will turn it around for them, and enable them to earn a full time income.

    Guess what? That WSO doesn't exist. The magic formula for IM success can never, ever, ever be found in any WSO, because in order to succeed with anything, there has to be a foundation for success in your mind.

    You can keep buying WSO after WSO, but no matter how brilliant they are, THEY WILL GUARANTEED FAIL YOU unless you make a change within yourself.

    Once you make that change, it won't matter that much what WSO you pick, because, as if by magic, things will fall into place for you, and you will actually succeed with it.

    This is not wish-washy New Age talk, by the way. Study anything scientific about your subconscious mind, and you will find that we are slaves to it. We all have internal caps on what we allow ourselves to make. For some, it's 10 million a year. For others, it's 10 dollars a day.

    Until you bust through whatever your internal cap is, all your marketing efforts will seem like a skipping record.

    How do you bust through it? I don't have the answer, because we're all different. One method may work for me, while it doesn't for you, and vice versa.

    But please, do yourself a favor - if you've been in a long time pattern of trying WSO after WSO with very similar results, take a break, and spend your money on a program that helps you bust through your internal limits instead.

    I happen to have gone through exactly what I just described above myself, and if this thread can help just one marketer "get it", and do something about it, I'll be very happy.
    Well said. I have tried WSO twice. The first time I purchased a package promising a certain number of back-links. The order was quickly delivered as promised. After a week or two, the links were indexed. When I checked again a few weeks later, they were gone. Of course to be transparent I posted my findings on the thread where I purchased my package.

    No matter how many testimonials you read, you should always ask previous customers for proof and verification. I asked for this before my purchase and received zero answers. How can there be no answers with endless testimonials :confused:.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3902720].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cgray
      Originally Posted by Rollmodl View Post

      Well said. I have tried WSO twice. The first time I purchased a package promising a certain number of back-links. The order was quickly delivered as promised. After a week or two, the links were indexed. When I checked again a few weeks later, they were gone. Of course to be transparent I posted my findings on the thread where I purchased my package.

      No matter how many testimonials you read, you should always ask previous customers for proof and verification. I asked for this before my purchase and received zero answers. How can there be no answers with endless testimonials :confused:.
      I know I am new to all of this, But I thought we as members were here to help each other out?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3902849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StudioArtha
    This is a curious business, this IM. Filled with people who are selling the dream of something to others. Perhaps that is what makes us easy marks for the great sales pitch. We spend so much time making the pitches that when a good one comes along we are naturally hooked.

    I had to make a deal with myself a couple of years ago. That for every How-To product I bought, I had to actually spend time implementing some element of what they were teaching.

    In this way, this became more than an exercise in shopping cart to storage device, it became a "think and act" exercise. Because without the action... well, you never get moving.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3904095].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ChrisQ
      Originally Posted by StudioArtha View Post

      We spend so much time making the pitches that when a good one comes along we are naturally hooked.
      I actually find the opposite. I used to buy everything I could get my hands on until I learned to spot squeeze pages and standard IM tricks on pages. I now buy very, very little. Part of that is because I wasted so much money on crap I had to promise myself I wouldn't anymore.

      One odd side effect of this is that all of my IM plans usually fall apart due to what I call chronic "People aren't stupid enough to buy/click that, are they?" disease. I have really struggled with CPA and Affiliate campaigns because I find it incredibly difficult to create stuff I'd never click on in a million years. Most things I start and never finish, convinced nobody would ever click, and in six years I've made about $600 total.

      Of course, I now know that about myself, which is why I'm back on WF.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3907532].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tom E
        Originally Posted by ChrisQ View Post

        I actually find the opposite. I used to buy everything I could get my hands on until I learned to spot squeeze pages and standard IM tricks on pages. I now buy very, very little. Part of that is because I wasted so much money on crap I had to promise myself I wouldn't anymore.

        One odd side effect of this is that all of my IM plans usually fall apart due to what I call chronic "People aren't stupid enough to buy/click that, are they?" disease. I have really struggled with CPA and Affiliate campaigns because I find it incredibly difficult to create stuff I'd never click on in a million years. Most things I start and never finish, convinced nobody would ever click, and in six years I've made about $600 total.

        Of course, I now know that about myself, which is why I'm back on WF.
        Chris, I highly recommend you read One Sentence Persuasion by Blair Warren. It's a free book and based on what you just wrote, fits perfectly:

        Blair Warren's One Sentence Persuasion Course
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3907662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Expert212
    It's fact... Hundreds of us are caught in the trap of finding the gene of lamp, no one found yet.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3908009].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ramona_livegood
    About 10 years ago when I started learning about the web, internet marketing was so new and I admit I was one of those that did look for one answer. Whether it was the best book, or the best program etc...

    What I have come to learn is that the web, web marketing in general has come so far and the process is forever evolving. That in addition to learning each skill for each area, that the entire game is forever changing.

    That, to me, the most important thing as a warrior is to stay flexible, to have desire to learn and more importantly to implement.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3908345].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by superwebpreneur View Post

      About 10 years ago when I started learning about the web, internet marketing was so new and I admit I was one of those that did look for one answer. Whether it was the best book, or the best program etc...

      What I have come to learn is that the web, web marketing in general has come so far and the process is forever evolving. That in addition to learning each skill for each area, that the entire game is forever changing.

      That, to me, the most important thing as a warrior is to stay flexible, to have desire to learn and more importantly to implement.
      I agree that it's important, but it can also be a trap, as it's easy to start spending way too much time "staying current" vs focusing all your energy on one project.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3914372].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matthew Shelton
    Highly recommend NLP or EFT
    book: NLP: The New Technology of Achievement
    (Author), Steve Andreas
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3914752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author art72
    I fully agree it requires a mindset to succeed, more over that of some "magic bean" or any single WSO.

    With that said, and being a 3-month old newbie to all this, I have bought (4) WSO's, WPSubscribers, ProfitStorm5, 465 in 4 hrs, and Traffic Grab (which I'm not sure if that was here or direct from James Schramko's site?

    Anyway, that tallied up to about 180 bucks or so. Personally, I can't find the time to stop putting up sites long enough to actually take-in all that valuable information yet. (I got emails @ like 3am last night stating WPSubscribers just launched on CB, and I haven't even opened it yet! <---oops!

    Truth is, I had to stop myself from reading anymore [WSO of the Day] emails, because I wanted to buy them all, horde them, and have them ready when time permitted me to slow down enough to study/watch/read them all...lol.

    The WSO section has become my "forbidden zone" until I use the ones I have!

    There too, I can only hope by selectively purchasing information relative to my needs (mainly learning SEO, traffic, and keywords) -by the time my sales-pages are all up, I'll have mastered the techniques of having the ability to create "Money Pages".

    Then, it's time to crack-open all those programs I bought, so I can build WP sites, blogs, affiliates, and 3rd party vending accounts as a sub-structure to drive traffic to my now stale (money)sales-pages.

    Now I am not too sure if this is the structured proper order to acheive success, but a few months back I literally didn't know "Jack" about Cpanel, NotePad++, Kompozer, FileZilla...or any clue how to edit a sales page, so it seemed a good place to start.

    Most of my learning has come from reading through 100's of post here!

    Just knowing, I finally have my email lists/auto responders set-up (for the most part), having several a sales-pages (or money pages) in place w/product, PayPal buttons, and 4 kick-ass WSO's to learn traffic solutions, and proper SEO from...I can't complain (feels like I'm getting away cheap, compared to some of the horror stories I've heard!)

    Therefore, I don't see the WSO's as a bad investment at all, I see them as a "valued investment" - but like many have said; if you don't use them, don't buy them!!! (***And especially don't ridicule them if you don't know how to use them, as I have seen happens quite a bit in the WSO forum)

    So in my own self-professed confession, I am guilty of buying these things prematurely, just because they sounded like a solid resolve to my future "foreseeable" problems.

    *From here on out, I had to promise the wife..."I won't buy anymore" -until I am ready to actually implement them!

    My strategy is knowing; many of those training materials (WSO's) have a short life-span, and knowing that; it motivates the hell out of me to keep moving, learning, and working to get everything pieced together, and get maximum use from them.

    Aside from the initial investment to get your business off the shelf and onto the web, it's always been my method to let the business pay for the business!

    WSO's or not...FAILURE is NOT an Option!
    <---For I know a 40 hour job will always FAIL to subdue my motivation! (What kind of retirement plan does $20 per hour offer....answer = none!)
    Signature
    Coming Soon... *Laser Targeted Lead Generation Services
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3916338].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author allegrity
    You can find a lot of gold on this forum without every buying a WSO...I only ever bought one and most of the great info I have ever soaked in was free!
    Signature
    Business Growth and Development via Mobile

    Need a mobile website done? Want to offer mobile websites to your existing clients? Mobile work for your clients mounting up and you need assistance? Let's talk.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3919988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NoviIM
    You are so right!
    There is no magic bullet...
    Success comes from within yourself. You need to have faith, persistence, patience and perseverance. Everybody fails, not everybody gets up, dusts themselves off and continue pursuing their dreams.
    Most just give up!
    That's a fact


    Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

    ....until you realize one crucial thing:

    This forum is bursting at the seams with Warriors on the lookout for that ONE magical WSO that will turn it around for them, and enable them to earn a full time income.

    Guess what? That WSO doesn't exist. The magic formula for IM success can never, ever, ever be found in any WSO, because in order to succeed with anything, there has to be a foundation for success in your mind.

    You can keep buying WSO after WSO, but no matter how brilliant they are, THEY WILL GUARANTEED FAIL YOU unless you make a change within yourself.

    Once you make that change, it won't matter that much what WSO you pick, because, as if by magic, things will fall into place for you, and you will actually succeed with it.

    This is not wish-washy New Age talk, by the way. Study anything scientific about your subconscious mind, and you will find that we are slaves to it. We all have internal caps on what we allow ourselves to make. For some, it's 10 million a year. For others, it's 10 dollars a day.

    Until you bust through whatever your internal cap is, all your marketing efforts will seem like a skipping record.

    How do you bust through it? I don't have the answer, because we're all different. One method may work for me, while it doesn't for you, and vice versa.

    But please, do yourself a favor - if you've been in a long time pattern of trying WSO after WSO with very similar results, take a break, and spend your money on a program that helps you bust through your internal limits instead.

    I happen to have gone through exactly what I just described above myself, and if this thread can help just one marketer "get it", and do something about it, I'll be very happy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3945569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Saito
    I agree with what the OP is saying, but want to point out that the choice of words "ALL WSO's will fail you" is as polarized as saying "THIS one WSO is ALL you'll neeeeeed!"

    Beware of black and white, all-or-nothing words and thoughts. They are used to control people and will also affect your mental health. Life is much more colorful, rich, and complex.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3946334].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom E
      Originally Posted by alan.brymer View Post

      I agree with what the OP is saying, but want to point out that the choice of words "ALL WSO's will fail you" is as polarized as saying "THIS one WSO is ALL you'll neeeeeed!"

      Beware of black and white, all-or-nothing words and thoughts. They are used to control people and will also affect your mental health. Life is much more colorful, rich, and complex.
      Alan, don't take my headline too serious - I'm a copywriter, and to get people's eyes on a thread, you have to use a headline that gets people's attention. This one clearly worked.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3957097].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mattlaclear
    The problem is most people will fail to recognize a magical bullet even if it hits them square between the eyes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3946365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Madruga
    Testimonials in these days, even video testimonials doesn't worth a thing. WSO should get a grade, A+,A,B,C,D or 10,9,8,7..lame.. from 3 mods or such~. Like that, people will really try their best next time when they launch a wso
    Signature
    ^____^
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3953193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author outsourceforce
    true, the best method dont work for you if you dont work for it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3956202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RyanLow
    Thanks for your enlightening words, Tom! Been guilty about this as well until I found a way to channel all my focus and effort on an area of interest instead of being on the lookout for the next shiny object
    Signature
    "Chance favors the prepared mind." --- Louis Pasteur

    Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard for it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7212640].message }}
  • So true, WSO is just a guide for people who wants success in life. Without action, WSO still fail you because WSO won't work for you as money machine. It only work if you put it on action.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7213351].message }}

Trending Topics