Who are your favorite self improvement people?

by thmark
61 replies
I'm researching top self-improvement and self help people for a project I'm putting together.

Please let me know of any that you have found to be exceptionally helpful to you.

Looking across a broad range of categories - lose weight, get a job, find a soulmate, get in shape, etc.

Want people with practical and honest solutions that are inspiring and motivating.

Thanks,

Mike
#favorite #improvement #people
  • Profile picture of the author David Ford
    Hi Mike
    Just joined the Warrior Forum and saw your post.
    I have been interested in personal self development for many years and have been inspired by many of the best self help people such as Napoleon Hill, James Allen etc.
    If you were interested,have a look at my signature link Self Help Man as you would get a lot of information that would help you in your quest...
    Please dont buy on the sites, because if you were genuinely interested I could possibly provide you with some free of charge products that could be of help, just let me know if that is the case, and look forward to hearing from you...
    Signature

    It is my sincere desire to help as many people achieve what ever they want to believe that they can achieve. Self Help Man

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2830548].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Originally Posted by David Ford View Post

      Hi Mike
      Just joined the Warrior Forum and saw your post.
      I have been interested in personal self development for many years and have been inspired by many of the best self help people such as Napoleon Hill, James Allen etc.
      If you were interested,have a look at my signature link Self Help Man as you would get a lot of information that would help you in your quest...
      Please dont buy on the sites, because if you were genuinely interested I could possibly provide you with some free of charge products that could be of help, just let me know if that is the case, and look forward to hearing from you...
      Hi David,

      Thanks for your response and kind offer. Your site looks very good. I've sent you a PM with my email address and some additional information.

      Regards,

      Mike
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2830740].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author David Ford
        Thanks Mike, will be sending you an email tomorrow with links for your private use only for obvious reasons, and thank you for your link and will look forward to having a listen shortly.
        Thank you for your reply and genuine interest Mike....
        Signature

        It is my sincere desire to help as many people achieve what ever they want to believe that they can achieve. Self Help Man

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2830876].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author USGTMauthor
          Self improvement

          Tony Robbins
          Stuart Wilde
          Vernon Howard
          Wallace Wattles
          The Buddha
          J Krishnamurti

          Fitness

          John E Peterson Transformetrics System
          Ross Enamait Bodyweight training type stuff

          Diet

          Art Devaney Evolution Fitness great diet and exercise stuff.
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2830900].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author thmark
            Originally Posted by USGTMauthor View Post

            Self improvement

            Tony Robbins
            Stuart Wilde
            Vernon Howard
            Wallace Wattles
            The Buddha
            J Krishnamurti

            Fitness

            John E Peterson Transformetrics System
            Ross Enamait Bodyweight training type stuff

            Diet

            Art Devaney Evolution Fitness great diet and exercise stuff.
            Thanks, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Trying to find a broad range of people and topics for this project. The focus will be on New Year's Resolution success.
            Signature

            Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

            Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

            Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2831129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author copycashvalve
    Mine is Brandon Burchard
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2830558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KristieDean
    Mike,
    In my coaching business (and in my personal life, as well) I've found Anthony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, and Brian Tracy to be amongst my favorites. I also like Fiona Harrold and Jim Rohn. Your project sounds interesting!


    Originally Posted by thmark View Post

    I'm researching top self-improvement and self help people for a project I'm putting together.

    Please let me know of any that you have found to be exceptionally helpful to you.

    Looking across a broad range of categories - lose weight, get a job, find a soulmate, get in shape, etc.

    Want people with practical and honest solutions that are inspiring and motivating.

    Thanks,

    Mike
    Signature

    Ready for a change? Need a transformation? Read Reformat Your Life Today!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2830825].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Originally Posted by KristieDean View Post

      Mike,
      In my coaching business (and in my personal life, as well) I've found Anthony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, and Brian Tracy to be amongst my favorites. I also like Fiona Harrold and Jim Rohn. Your project sounds interesting!
      Thanks, Kristie. This is fun because we've got a formula that's a win-win for everyone.

      You can see an example of what we are doing in my sig.
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2831138].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author inter123
        Nathaniel Branden
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2832219].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author thmark
          Originally Posted by inter123 View Post

          Nathaniel Branden
          I had forgotten about him. He started out as a disciple of Ayn Rand in the 50's.

          Thanks
          Signature

          Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

          Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

          Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2833535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author infomaniacs
    I am inspired by Steven Covey - author of 7 Habits of Highly Successful People
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2830843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thmark
    Originally Posted by VanessaB View Post

    Hi Mike -- I, like so many of the posters, love Tony Robbins. A few others that no one has mentioned yet are Michael Gerber, Marianne Williamson, Steve Pavlina, David Allen, Hale Dwoskin, John Assaraf, and Michael Linenberger. Good luck with your project! Vanessa
    Thanks, Vanessa,

    Good list. Some of them are new to me.

    Mike
    Signature

    Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

    Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

    Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2834184].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Robert Boduch
      Hi Mike...

      Here are a few of my favorites... several have already been mentioned...

      Bob Proctor (If you ever get a chance to take his weekend seminar -- please do. It can change everything!)

      Les Brown (Incredible speaker and motivator. What a story he has to tell!)

      Tony Robbins (What more can I say about Tony? He's a masterful at influence, communication, success strategies and a whole lot more. Don't know if he still offers fire-walking seminars... but if you EVER get the chance - just do it. It's incredible!)

      Zig Ziglar (Another master speaker and communicator)

      Denis Waitley has some interesting perspectives.

      and some others whose work you might want to check out too include...

      Leo Hauser
      Neville Goddard
      Ernest Holmes
      Wallace D. Wattles
      James Allen
      Napoleon Hill


      Robert
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2834283].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author swtsubmit
    I've recently started to read Steve Pavlina, I can say that his articles are really good. Its helping me to see what I want, and how to understand stuff better.

    Plus for Steve
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2834546].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Originally Posted by swtsubmit View Post

      I've recently started to read Steve Pavlina, I can say that his articles are really good. Its helping me to see what I want, and how to understand stuff better.

      Plus for Steve
      Thanks, I know he has a large, popular site. His name comes up a lot.
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2837852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wedge2
    Hi Mike,

    Some favorites for me are:

    Bob Proctor
    Earl Nightingale
    Jim Rohn
    Vic Johnson
    John Assaraf
    and a more recent one....Leslie Householder

    Good Luck,

    Wedge
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2835082].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Originally Posted by Wedge2 View Post

      Hi Mike,

      Some favorites for me are:

      Bob Proctor
      Earl Nightingale
      Jim Rohn
      Vic Johnson
      John Assaraf
      and a more recent one....Leslie Householder

      Good Luck,

      Wedge
      Thanks for the list. A couple of new ones there.

      This can be much wider than general motivation or self help. Weightloss, get in shape, get organized, etc.
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2839248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KatieWilliams
    Jack Canfield is one of my favourites - his book The Success Principles is brilliant, and he has some great resources on his http://www.successwithjack.com website

    Katie
    Signature

    Katie

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2835245].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maidmarion
    Carole Dore. She is the best in teaching visualization and integrating your male and female sides! Very unique stuff. The best!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2835941].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggerDeen
    My favorite ones are Brian Tracy and Robert Kiyosaki
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2838513].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Originally Posted by BloggerDeen View Post

      My favorite ones are Brian Tracy and Robert Kiyosaki
      Their names come up a lot, and they have been a big influence for a lot of people.

      Thanks!
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2841523].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andy rodick
      yeah,,Robert T. Kiyosaki
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854560].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Skinner
    Wayne Dyer.....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2839676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author angiebee
    Les Brown
    Tony Robbins
    Zig Ziglar
    Jim Rohn
    Chris Widner
    Mike Littman
    Jason Garcia
    Brian Tracy
    Earl Nightingale
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2840644].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Originally Posted by angiebee View Post

      Les Brown
      Tony Robbins
      Zig Ziglar
      Jim Rohn
      Chris Widner
      Mike Littman
      Jason Garcia
      Brian Tracy
      Earl Nightingale
      Angie,

      Thanks for a good list with some new names on it.

      Adding them to the list.
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2844558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author USGTMauthor
    For Time Management

    David Allen GTD
    Mark Forster
    Alan Lakein (sp)
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2840855].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Originally Posted by USGTMauthor View Post

      For Time Management

      David Allen GTD
      Mark Forster
      Alan Lakein (sp)
      Thanks, a couple of new ones I didn't know.

      Appreciate it.
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rcritchett
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2841004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author David Ford
    Hi Mark
    I notice that no one has even mentioned any of the Og Mandino books.
    Og Mandino was one of the most widely read inspirational and self-help authors in the world today. Thousands from all walks of life, have openly credited Og Mandino with turning their lives around, and for the miracle they have found in his words.
    His sixteen books of inspiration, love, and wisdom have sold more than 36 million copies worldwide, second only to the Bible.
    I have actually read 12 of his 16 paperbacks, as they are so inspirational and portray a beautiful story at the same time, i.e. "The Gift of Acabar" and "The Return of the Ragpicker" and "The Choice", I could go on but if you want a relatively short inspirational story with a powerful message for your quest then I can highly recommend Og Mandino.
    Signature

    It is my sincere desire to help as many people achieve what ever they want to believe that they can achieve. Self Help Man

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2842323].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dayanthan
      I will include those who are alive and deceased. For me I like Anthony Robbins, Napoleon Hill, W Clement Stone, Eckhart Tolle, Paramhansa Yogananda, The Buddha, Swami Vivekananda. Others that are ok for me are Wayne Dyer, Bill Harris and Robert Anthony, and Ed Spina. I am sure I have others but can't think of them off the top of my head.
      Signature

      Steer clear of scams

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2842405].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Originally Posted by David Ford View Post

      Hi Mark
      I notice that no one has even mentioned any of the Og Mandino books.
      Og Mandino was one of the most widely read inspirational and self-help authors in the world today. Thousands from all walks of life, have openly credited Og Mandino with turning their lives around, and for the miracle they have found in his words.
      His sixteen books of inspiration, love, and wisdom have sold more than 36 million copies worldwide, second only to the Bible.
      I have actually read 12 of his 16 paperbacks, as they are so inspirational and portray a beautiful story at the same time, i.e. "The Gift of Acabar" and "The Return of the Ragpicker" and "The Choice", I could go on but if you want a relatively short inspirational story with a powerful message for your quest then I can highly recommend Og Mandino.
      Thanks, David, he would have to be at the top of every list.

      Looking mainly for current people who are offering their services today.
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843753].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author helenaldin
    Self-Improvement:
    - Zig Ziglar
    - Tony Robbins
    - The Buddha
    - Og Mandino

    Business Improvement:
    - Dan Kennedy
    - Dave Dee

    Weight Loss:
    - Rachel Young (What if You Were Thin)
    - Tosca Reno
    - Robert Kennedy
    Signature

    Wanna learn how to make money with little effort? Be sure to visit my blogs!
    http://instantmoneyplantoday.com/blog/
    http://becomerichertoday.blogspot.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843247].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eddy6112
    Originally Posted by thmark View Post

    I'm researching top self-improvement and self help people for a project I'm putting together.

    Please let me know of any that you have found to be exceptionally helpful to you.

    Looking across a broad range of categories - lose weight, get a job, find a soulmate, get in shape, etc.

    Want people with practical and honest solutions that are inspiring and motivating.

    Thanks,

    Mike
    For weight loss, Fitness, soulmates would definitely be Anthony Robbins.
    here is one of his programs called "The Edge" about health and fitness.

    For financial would be Brian Tracy Mans a genius and helped a lot of people improve their business and grow in wealth. Has counseled billionaires to better their income, this guy knows his stuff. little video of him talking some interesting points.

    and napoleon hill "Think and Grow Rich Book" thats the audio book.
    Basically napoleon interviews Millionaires and finds out what is it that they do that makes them successful.

    Thats it for now, PM me if you need more stuff

    Good luck,
    Eddy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cabanamatt
    People have always looked to other people to learn from them about self-improvement. I certainly am in agreement with all of the suggestions here. I'm also absolutely amazed that not one post includes the only one I look to in the final analysis for discovering whether my compass is working in the first place.

    After all, how can I know I'm persevering in the right direction if my compass isn't working? Anybody know who I might be suggesting?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2843853].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dcrdomains
    Zig Ziglar - best ever

    Dennis Waitley - Pretty smart cookie

    Tony Robbins - Good ideas
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2844581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 993rs
    Jon Mercer,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2844584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bradmarcus1
    Hello thmark.

    When you talk about "self improvement" I think of Personal Development.
    Here are some of the people I like... people that inspire and motivate me! Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Dale Carnegie, Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale and Dani Johnson.

    To Your Success,
    Brad Marcus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2845997].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Amy Harrop
      Great thread!

      I'm a big fan of Jerry and Esther Hicks and The Teachings of Abraham. They come from more of a spiritual/law of attraction perspective. They have a ton of material available, and I love how Abraham interacts with so many different people in their seminars and provides such useful information.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2846522].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thmark
        Thanks, Amy,

        I have heard of the Hicks. A little more on the woo woo side of things.

        Will check them out.



        Originally Posted by Amy Harrop View Post

        Great thread!

        I'm a big fan of Jerry and Esther Hicks and The Teachings of Abraham. They come from more of a spiritual/law of attraction perspective. They have a ton of material available, and I love how Abraham interacts with so many different people in their seminars and provides such useful information.
        Signature

        Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

        Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

        Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2848578].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Bazbo
          For fitness, I like Roger Haeske. His workout programs are pretty much the same as Matt Furey's (bodyweight exercises) without all the hype.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2851775].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author thmark
            Thanks, Bazbo,

            That's what I'm looking for. People not as well known but with good products.

            Keep adding any more you like.

            Originally Posted by Bazbo View Post

            For fitness, I like Roger Haeske. His workout programs are pretty much the same as Matt Furey's (bodyweight exercises) without all the hype.
            Signature

            Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

            Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

            Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854137].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Hi Brad,

      Thanks for your list. Personal Development is a big part of it, but I'm also looking for good people with all sorts of things like weight loss, get a job, etc. Almost any how to or broadly self improvement category.

      Take care,

      Mike


      Originally Posted by bradmarcus1 View Post

      Hello thmark.

      When you talk about "self improvement" I think of Personal Development.
      Here are some of the people I like... people that inspire and motivate me! Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Dale Carnegie, Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale and Dani Johnson.

      To Your Success,
      Brad Marcus
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2846756].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SoundsGood
    Any of these motivational speakers should do the trick!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author speedbird
    George Washington
    Nelson Mandela
    Jomo Kenyatta
    Henry Kissinger
    Mother Teresa
    Abraham Lincoln
    Charles Darwin
    John F. Kennedy
    Ronald Reagan
    Robert Kiyosaki
    Matt Cutts
    Dan Sisson
    Napolean Hill
    Isaac Newton
    Barrack Obama
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2855546].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LynnLewis
    Martha Beck
    Personally, my life has changed like magic since listening to, "The Teachings of Abraham". Jerry and Esther Hicks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2856010].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stephen Bray
    Go to your library and ask them to
    obtain the 4 volume set of 'The
    Collected Papers of Milton H.
    Erickson M.D.' for you to borrow.


    In them you'll find a feast of
    intelligent, down to earth, homespun
    self-improvement remedies for just
    about every malady you can
    imagine.

    Stephen
    Signature
    Send me a DM, or visit my support desk to contact me: http://support.stephenbray.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2866120].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Thanks, Stephen. Milton Erickson is a great choice, and one that hasn't come up yet.

      Much appreciated.

      Mike


      Originally Posted by Stephen Bray View Post

      Go to your library and ask them to
      obtain the 4 volume set of 'The
      Collected Papers of Milton H.
      Erickson M.D.' for you to borrow.


      In them you'll find a feast of
      intelligent, down to earth, homespun
      self-improvement remedies for just
      about every malady you can
      imagine.

      Stephen
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2873095].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wally Conger
    Og Mandino is someone whose books I can return to again and again. Love the simplicity of his work -- it's the stuff we already know but need to be reminded of.

    On the "woo woo" side, I really enjoy Stuart Wilde, particularly his money/prosperity books ("When they show up, charge 'em!").

    And I gotta confess, I enjoy the work Joe Vitale's been doing these past 10-15 years. He introduced me to Ho'oponopono, the Hawaiian "clearing/cleaning" method, and I've used it profitably for the past couple of years.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2873596].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Wally,

      Thanks for the input. Og Mandino is a classic one, and Joe Vitale is an inspirational marketer.

      Have heard of Stuart Wilde, but not read any of his material.

      Mike


      Originally Posted by wconger View Post

      Og Mandino is someone whose books I can return to again and again. Love the simplicity of his work -- it's the stuff we already know but need to be reminded of.

      On the "woo woo" side, I really enjoy Stuart Wilde, particularly his money/prosperity books ("When they show up, charge 'em!").

      And I gotta confess, I enjoy the work Joe Vitale's been doing these past 10-15 years. He introduced me to Ho'oponopono, the Hawaiian "clearing/cleaning" method, and I've used it profitably for the past couple of years.
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2876146].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author susiem
    these two people inspire me in many ways. Craig Caron and Nancy Radlinger, their leadership, motivational and determination and their business success as well as other areas.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2874617].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Thanks, Susie

      These are lesser known people, but looks like they offer some good content and advice.

      That's the sort of thing I'm looking for.

      Appreciate your response.

      Mike

      Originally Posted by susiem View Post

      these two people inspire me in many ways. Craig Caron and Nancy Radlinger, their leadership, motivational and determination and their business success as well as other areas.
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2879180].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PeterDunin
    Tony Robbins,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2890676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Azeem.A
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2890877].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      He's still going strong.

      Thanks!

      Originally Posted by MrZeem View Post

      Tony Robbins - pure motivation - always puts me in a great mood
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2897146].message }}

Trending Topics