WARRIORS: A STEP-BY-STEP Business Plan for Building a 6-Figure Internet Business

47 replies
Hello Warriors,

What I am about to share is a business plan for building a six figure internet business. Notice I didn't say "the" business plan - I said a business plan.

This is the exact path I followed in one of the most competitive niches there is: real estate investing. Many others have done the same in other niches.

Disclaimer: If you don't believe you can build a six figure internet business you might as well stop reading now.

Here goes.


Starting Ingredients

The two starting ingredients you need for a six figure internet business are:

1) A specific audience that is already buying
2) A clearly defined commitment to providing specific value to that audience

These two ingredients are the basis for what I call your "platform" - who you stand for and what value you stand for them to get.


Choose an Audience

My number one criteria for the right audience is that they be a parade of buyers - meaning they are hungry, lined up and they actually buy.

You would be amazed at how many niche audiences exist who like to gather online, talk online, share online, etc. etc.....they do everything except buy a lot online.

This is vital: the more competition the BETTER.

Everyone always says you should avoid competition. Wrong. The more competition there is the more money you can make that much faster. You will see why in a moment.

One more important point. In my experience your ideal audience is an audience you are already a member of - one you already understand and have affinity for.

An audience you are a member of is the most powerful audience to serve for one reason... you are them and they are you. They immediately connect with you and trust you. A vital and overlooked element by many marketers.

On to the next step...


Quick and Effective Research

Once you've chosen your audience you must look around that specific marketplace and take a full inventory of TWO things:

Competition Inventory
and
Customer Inventory

Competition Inventory - you must research the following:

- Who is serving the market (get on every list you can to experience what the customer experiences)

- Who is serving the market and is also successful (vital - look for clues or proof of their success like longevity, large subscriber/customer list, seasoned products, etc.)

Customer Inventory - you must research the following:

- What the customers want (you must pay attention to the dialogue in the market)

- What the customers are already buying (critical - what kinds of products are they rabid for?)

The above research can be done in a matter of a few days...sometimes even a few hours. If you are already a member of the audience (parade) it will take you almost no time due to your familiarity.

This process should be FUN. After all these are your people. What's more fun than looking around to see exactly what's going on with your people?

Through this simple research you find an opening - a pocket within the market/niche that you can serve through your own skills and genius.

This defined direction must speak to you and call you forth to step up - but it must also speaks to a verified want of your market. This is CRITICAL. Otherwise you won't make money. Period.

An important note - at this point you still don't know exactly what to "do". But you now have a massive commitment that you've translated into a more specific direction.

At this point you must move forward to the next step.


Study the Successful Business Models INSIDE Your Niche

If there's one step people almost always miss it's this one.

You must understand that it's one thing to have a great idea for who you want to serve and what value you want to provide them. It's entirely another to translate that into a business that receives money for that value.

It is vital that you study your successful competition - all of them - to figure out the business models behind how they are moving dollars from their prospects' pockets into their bank account.

This includes:

- Their marketing story - the "story" they are telling and portraying about themselves that has people paying attention to them

- Their marketing sequence - the mechanisms behind how they are turning a lead into a prospect and a prospect into a customer

- Their products/services - what specific types of products or services they are offering, what price points, and how they are presenting and positioning the products/services to the customers

- Their infrastructure - what kind of website do they have, which autoresponder company are they using, what payment processor are they using, what kind of shopping cart system do they use, etc. etc. etc.

Why does studying all of your successful competition in these aspects even matter?

What I am about to share with you is literally the difference between making what you're making now or adding at least three more zeros on the end of it.

==> Customer Behavior

You've got to understand something. Customers in your niche don't behave exactly the same way as customers in niche B, C, D or E. In fact they have entirely their own behavior as determined by existing factors.

There are market-specific elements that create fundamental differences in why people in this market are eager to opt-in for a free report but people in that market only want to join a social network.

Is it possible to change prospect and customer behaviors? Sure. But this usually happens over time, and it's usually only achieved by the biggest players in those niches.

My motto: Duplicate First, Innovate Second

If you are serious about making six figures in IM (you should be for gosh sakes, it's right there for the taking) your goal is to start by duplicating those elements consistent with existing customer behaviors. This way you know that customers will respond to you in a similar way.

Specifically they will be willing to pay you money for products and services because you have made it possible for them to behave in a way that they recognize, that they are comfortable with. Make sense?

You can always innovate later. Start off by duplicating. NOT stealing or copying directly, simply duplicating proven marketing and structural components that will have your customers say "I'm comfortable with this - it is familiar to me."

Once you've chosen a proven model - or component parts - to duplicate you must add the last important ingredient to the mix.


Create Ultimate Sales Positioning (USP)

Every successful business is successful for one ultimate reason: they sell stuff. Period.

If you want to be in business and not sell stuff, you should not be in business.

Now if you want to make six figures as opposed to a few bucks here and there, these are your main choices:

1) Sell stuff to more people (more traffic, more leads)
2) Sell more stuff to the same people (larger product line)
3) Sell stuff that's more expensive (higher end product line)

Even though there is strategy behind these choices, I contend that the SEED for all of it to work is something critical that most people ignore:

POSITIONING

Meaning positioning yourself higher or above the majority of players in your chosen market. At the very least positioning yourself alongside the other visible and successful competition in your market.

The best way to do this? There are several, but the top two ways to create killer positioning are:

1) Joint Ventures
2) Your own affiliate force

These two things are entire worlds of their own, but let me speak to the core of why they are so effective at positioning you well.

In the case of Joint Ventures:

- Warm leads - when you do a joint venture to another marketer's list, that marketer is effectively endorsing you. This is referral marketing at it's best when done well. The fact that you are being endorsed makes the leads MUCH better customers and buyers. (The campaign still needs to be effectively structured though)

- Competitive vacuum - JV's allow you to promote in a competitive vacuum, meaning you are not competing with other PPC ads or SEO results for the prospect's attention. In the most effective JV's you are being presented as a solo act - VERY powerful.

In the case of your own Affiliate force:

- Spreading your brand - Having your own affiliate force allows your brand to effectively start going viral. The more affiliates you have promoting your stuff the more visibility you have out in the marketplace. This creates massive positioning for you.

- Magnetic force - Having your own affiliate force also creates a magnetic effect in terms of other marketers. You are seen as having high status and credibility when you have affiliates everywhere promoting your stuff. This also generally creates an ever-growing affiliate force because they become attracted to you by seeing other affiliates promoting you.

So what does all this positioning really do for you?

People immediately see you standing up. They notice. They see you providing tremendous value - this is like a magnet to them. They want to be involved with what you are doing.

In no time people start asking you for advice. People are talking about you on blogs and forums. You start getting asked to be on teleseminars. You start getting JV requests. You start getting asked to speak.

You have started a wildfire.

__________________________________


The above is the plan I used to make over $12K in my first 59 days online. It is also the plan many others I know have used and the one I teach and coach regularly.

I say with confidence that it is a roadmap to six figures for anyone who chooses to follow it.

It IS possible. It's not just possible, it's really not that difficult.

But it does take a commitment. You have to care about your audience more than yourself.

This is not about you becoming a guru, although this process is absolutely powerful enough to create that.

This is about you building a six figure business out of a massive commitment to bringing real value to real people. Everything else - and I do mean everything - is a by-product of that.

I sincerely hope you can use this to create the business you've always wanted. Please let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Ken Preuss
#6figure #building #business #roadmap #stepbystep
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
    You hit the nail on the head with this one....

    You have a great PROCESS there and having that is what makes people successful...a solid process.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[261130].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author J.Knight
    Dude...

    You're a true leader. Respect to you!

    JK
    Signature
    You Absolutely DO NOT Want >>> This FREE Report <<< It May Change Your Life!

    Like to chitter? Add me on Twitter!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[261135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sheryl Polomka
    Love the USP aspect - thats fantastic advice

    Thanks
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[261173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Richard Tunnah
    Nice post Ken. Simple laid out blue print to succeed.

    Thanks

    Rich
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[261383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moztrix
    Wow...this is amazing stuff...and exactly what I needed to read right now.

    All I really needed was a way to envision my path going forward, and your roadmap has just sent my synapses aflame!

    Thanks for sharing this in such a fully fleshed out manner.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[261466].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Junaid Gamieldien
    Ken,

    Thank you for your generous post. It could not have come at a better time for me.

    In about 2 weeks time, I will be launching a new product in a very competitive niche with only a handful of very well established players. My instincts told me that instead of viewing them as "the competition", I should work had at making them "the partners". Your post has further solidified that in my mind.

    Beyond that, my project focuses on something that I have lived for more than 20 years and I KNOW that I bring a lot of value to the table - I have helped dozens of people offline over the years in that 'niche'. However, I was quite insecure because on the Internet, I am still a 'nobody' in the niche.

    Your post gives me new strength and confidence, since it also fills a few holes that I had in my plan.

    THANKS again!
    Junaid
    Signature

    NukeThatFat -> How To Get Rid Of Fat
    MuscleMassMastery -> Building Muscle Mass

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[261894].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      thanks,

      Great info .

      Mike .
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[261900].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ivana
    This post here is GOLD! PURE Gold! Thank You. Printing this out!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[261903].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ken Preuss
      Thanks for the nice comments guys. Hope it can make a difference to your business.

      Ken
      Signature

      Coming soon for all you IM junkies... The Internet Daily Show

      A Secret to Success: Making serious money online or offline is not complex unto itself - we're the ones who complicate it. Simply sell them what they are already buying.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[262608].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author David_Thompson
        Ken, that's an excellent starting point bro, with that alone most with
        some IM under their belt would do great.

        --David
        Signature
        JV partnership wanted, Lets grow your list for free. Nothing to do with giveaways. PM Now
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[262614].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alminc
          Thank you for this excellent post Ken.
          This information can be used
          by many as a starting point and a reminder.
          Signature
          No links :)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[262693].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Ken Preuss
            Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

            Thank you for this excellent post Ken.
            This information can be used
            by many as a starting point and a reminder.
            You're welcome. I can tell you without hesitation this cannot just be used as a starting point - it can literally be used to build an entire empire.

            Those who see what's really here are those whose commitment to an audience is massive.

            Ken
            Signature

            Coming soon for all you IM junkies... The Internet Daily Show

            A Secret to Success: Making serious money online or offline is not complex unto itself - we're the ones who complicate it. Simply sell them what they are already buying.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[263381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Rich Fool
    Ken,

    The section about customer behaviors is eye opening to say the least. Never even considered how important matching the customers existing behavior is. But can see that this is exactly what the big guys do..

    Thanks so much for this post!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[273946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chris_surfrider
    My motto: Duplicate First, Innovate Second
    Hey...

    That's MY motto!

    :-)

    -Chris

    P.S. Great post Ken. That one made the swipe file...
    Signature

    Making 6 Figures From Affiliate Marketing is Easier Than You Think. Here's Proof:

    http://www.TheLazyMarketer.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[273995].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ken Preuss
      Originally Posted by chris_surfrider View Post

      Hey...

      That's MY motto!

      :-)

      -Chris

      P.S. Great post Ken. That one made the swipe file...
      Are you serious? I knew I liked you for a reason Chris.

      I've been saying that for the last four years when I finally learned the hard way how to make serious money in this business.

      Ken
      Signature

      Coming soon for all you IM junkies... The Internet Daily Show

      A Secret to Success: Making serious money online or offline is not complex unto itself - we're the ones who complicate it. Simply sell them what they are already buying.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[274043].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SeanIM
        Ken,

        One of the best and most 'dead on' posts I've seen on this forum.

        2 thumbsup


        - Sean
        Signature
        Sean Mitchell -
        Online Marketing & Tech Consultant Since 1999
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[274049].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ben_Curtis
    Sounds like a LESSON Plan as well as a business plan, and I'm gonna study it. Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[274136].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ken Preuss
      Originally Posted by Ben_Curtis View Post

      Sounds like a LESSON Plan as well as a business plan, and I'm gonna study it. Thanks for sharing.
      Ben,

      Interesting that you use the term "lesson plan". I'm a former school teacher and still look at things from a "lesson plan" perspective.

      This is the term most teachers use to describe the content and sequence they will use to teach kids a certain topic. I still think this way even in the IM realm.

      Hope it makes a massive difference to your business.

      Ken Preuss
      Signature

      Coming soon for all you IM junkies... The Internet Daily Show

      A Secret to Success: Making serious money online or offline is not complex unto itself - we're the ones who complicate it. Simply sell them what they are already buying.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[274163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Rich Fool
    By the way its interesting that you used to be a teacher. I'm pretty sure Lee McIntyre used to be a teacher as well, now he's a very successful marketer.

    You definitely have a way of bringing things across so they can be understood which is unlike most of the courses sitting on my shelf right now.

    Rich
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[274962].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ken Preuss
      Originally Posted by The Rich Fool View Post

      By the way its interesting that you used to be a teacher. I'm pretty sure Lee McIntyre used to be a teacher as well, now he's a very successful marketer.

      You definitely have a way of bringing things across so they can be understood which is unlike most of the courses sitting on my shelf right now.

      Rich
      Rich,

      Yes I believe Lee was a high school teacher before jumping into his IM business full-time. I taught middle school for 2 years then quit cold turkey to pursue entrepreneurship - first offline then online.

      There is certainly a benefit to having been a teacher, no question. Between the training and the job itself you end up learning how to bring ideas and concepts across so they build upon each other.

      For me personally I have always been a student of PROCESS. Systems that consistently get people from point A to B to C.

      Anyway thanks for the comments. You got me thinking about my teaching days again. While I enjoyed the kids and certain aspects of the job, I wouldn't go back to it for anything.

      The moment you wake up and realize you've made more in a month than your entire annual salary at your old job, that's the moment you say "THIS is why I took this path."

      That feeling of freedom is indescribable and it's one I want to help people get for themselves.

      Ken Preuss
      Signature

      Coming soon for all you IM junkies... The Internet Daily Show

      A Secret to Success: Making serious money online or offline is not complex unto itself - we're the ones who complicate it. Simply sell them what they are already buying.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[275275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author moneycometh
    Originally Posted by Ken Preuss View Post

    Hello Warriors,

    What I am about to share is a business plan for building a six figure internet business. Notice I didn't say "the" business plan - I said a business plan.

    This is the exact path I followed in one of the most competitive niches there is: real estate investing. Many others have done the same in other niches.

    Disclaimer: If you don't believe you can build a six figure internet business you might as well stop reading now.

    Here goes.


    Starting Ingredients

    The two starting ingredients you need for a six figure internet business are:

    1) A specific audience that is already buying
    2) A clearly defined commitment to providing specific value to that audience

    These two ingredients are the basis for what I call your "platform" - who you stand for and what value you stand for them to get.


    Choose an Audience

    My number one criteria for the right audience is that they be a parade of buyers - meaning they are hungry, lined up and they actually buy.

    You would be amazed at how many niche audiences exist who like to gather online, talk online, share online, etc. etc.....they do everything except buy a lot online.

    This is vital: the more competition the BETTER.

    Everyone always says you should avoid competition. Wrong. The more competition there is the more money you can make that much faster. You will see why in a moment.

    One more important point. In my experience your ideal audience is an audience you are already a member of - one you already understand and have affinity for.

    An audience you are a member of is the most powerful audience to serve for one reason... you are them and they are you. They immediately connect with you and trust you. A vital and overlooked element by many marketers.

    On to the next step...


    Quick and Effective Research

    Once you've chosen your audience you must look around that specific marketplace and take a full inventory of TWO things:

    Competition Inventory
    and
    Customer Inventory

    Competition Inventory - you must research the following:

    - Who is serving the market (get on every list you can to experience what the customer experiences)

    - Who is serving the market and is also successful (vital - look for clues or proof of their success like longevity, large subscriber/customer list, seasoned products, etc.)

    Customer Inventory - you must research the following:

    - What the customers want (you must pay attention to the dialogue in the market)

    - What the customers are already buying (critical - what kinds of products are they rabid for?)

    The above research can be done in a matter of a few days...sometimes even a few hours. If you are already a member of the audience (parade) it will take you almost no time due to your familiarity.

    This process should be FUN. After all these are your people. What's more fun than looking around to see exactly what's going on with your people?

    Through this simple research you find an opening - a pocket within the market/niche that you can serve through your own skills and genius.

    This defined direction must speak to you and call you forth to step up - but it must also speaks to a verified want of your market. This is CRITICAL. Otherwise you won't make money. Period.

    An important note - at this point you still don't know exactly what to "do". But you now have a massive commitment that you've translated into a more specific direction.

    At this point you must move forward to the next step.


    Study the Successful Business Models INSIDE Your Niche

    If there's one step people almost always miss it's this one.

    You must understand that it's one thing to have a great idea for who you want to serve and what value you want to provide them. It's entirely another to translate that into a business that receives money for that value.

    It is vital that you study your successful competition - all of them - to figure out the business models behind how they are moving dollars from their prospects' pockets into their bank account.

    This includes:

    - Their marketing story - the "story" they are telling and portraying about themselves that has people paying attention to them

    - Their marketing sequence - the mechanisms behind how they are turning a lead into a prospect and a prospect into a customer

    - Their products/services - what specific types of products or services they are offering, what price points, and how they are presenting and positioning the products/services to the customers

    - Their infrastructure - what kind of website do they have, which autoresponder company are they using, what payment processor are they using, what kind of shopping cart system do they use, etc. etc. etc.

    Why does studying all of your successful competition in these aspects even matter?

    What I am about to share with you is literally the difference between making what you're making now or adding at least three more zeros on the end of it.

    ==> Customer Behavior

    You've got to understand something. Customers in your niche don't behave exactly the same way as customers in niche B, C, D or E. In fact they have entirely their own behavior as determined by existing factors.

    There are market-specific elements that create fundamental differences in why people in this market are eager to opt-in for a free report but people in that market only want to join a social network.

    Is it possible to change prospect and customer behaviors? Sure. But this usually happens over time, and it's usually only achieved by the biggest players in those niches.

    My motto: Duplicate First, Innovate Second

    If you are serious about making six figures in IM (you should be for gosh sakes, it's right there for the taking) your goal is to start by duplicating those elements consistent with existing customer behaviors. This way you know that customers will respond to you in a similar way.

    Specifically they will be willing to pay you money for products and services because you have made it possible for them to behave in a way that they recognize, that they are comfortable with. Make sense?

    You can always innovate later. Start off by duplicating. NOT stealing or copying directly, simply duplicating proven marketing and structural components that will have your customers say "I'm comfortable with this - it is familiar to me."

    Once you've chosen a proven model - or component parts - to duplicate you must add the last important ingredient to the mix.


    Create Ultimate Sales Positioning (USP)

    Every successful business is successful for one ultimate reason: they sell stuff. Period.

    If you want to be in business and not sell stuff, you should not be in business.

    Now if you want to make six figures as opposed to a few bucks here and there, these are your main choices:

    1) Sell stuff to more people (more traffic, more leads)
    2) Sell more stuff to the same people (larger product line)
    3) Sell stuff that's more expensive (higher end product line)

    Even though there is strategy behind these choices, I contend that the SEED for all of it to work is something critical that most people ignore:

    POSITIONING

    Meaning positioning yourself higher or above the majority of players in your chosen market. At the very least positioning yourself alongside the other visible and successful competition in your market.

    The best way to do this? There are several, but the top two ways to create killer positioning are:

    1) Joint Ventures
    2) Your own affiliate force

    These two things are entire worlds of their own, but let me speak to the core of why they are so effective at positioning you well.

    In the case of Joint Ventures:

    - Warm leads - when you do a joint venture to another marketer's list, that marketer is effectively endorsing you. This is referral marketing at it's best when done well. The fact that you are being endorsed makes the leads MUCH better customers and buyers. (The campaign still needs to be effectively structured though)

    - Competitive vacuum - JV's allow you to promote in a competitive vacuum, meaning you are not competing with other PPC ads or SEO results for the prospect's attention. In the most effective JV's you are being presented as a solo act - VERY powerful.

    In the case of your own Affiliate force:

    - Spreading your brand - Having your own affiliate force allows your brand to effectively start going viral. The more affiliates you have promoting your stuff the more visibility you have out in the marketplace. This creates massive positioning for you.

    - Magnetic force - Having your own affiliate force also creates a magnetic effect in terms of other marketers. You are seen as having high status and credibility when you have affiliates everywhere promoting your stuff. This also generally creates an ever-growing affiliate force because they become attracted to you by seeing other affiliates promoting you.

    So what does all this positioning really do for you?

    People immediately see you standing up. They notice. They see you providing tremendous value - this is like a magnet to them. They want to be involved with what you are doing.

    In no time people start asking you for advice. People are talking about you on blogs and forums. You start getting asked to be on teleseminars. You start getting JV requests. You start getting asked to speak.

    You have started a wildfire.

    __________________________________


    The above is the plan I used to make over $12K in my first 59 days online. It is also the plan many others I know have used and the one I teach and coach regularly.

    I say with confidence that it is a roadmap to six figures for anyone who chooses to follow it.

    It IS possible. It's not just possible, it's really not that difficult.

    But it does take a commitment. You have to care about your audience more than yourself.

    This is not about you becoming a guru, although this process is absolutely powerful enough to create that.

    This is about you building a six figure business out of a massive commitment to bringing real value to real people. Everything else - and I do mean everything - is a by-product of that.

    I sincerely hope you can use this to create the business you've always wanted. Please let me know what you think.

    Best regards,
    Ken Preuss
    Hi Ken,

    Thanks for the blue print! I'm a new member of your soulinaire group. I'm learning more on IM when I came across you here at the warrior forum. I like that you're are consistent in what you say here and from previous emails that I've received from you. I know I have lots to learn but with all the great mentors here at the forum how can a girl go wrong! Just wanted to say thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[357045].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jayden.fellze
    This is good information for IM work - a clearly charted out step by step approach. The points on understanding the audience and competition is really good. Putting yourself in the audience's shoes and understanding what they expect would be the best way to understand the market better.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[357950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Richard Whyte
    Hi Ken

    Thanks for the excellent post. This is a great blueprint to get me rolling.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[359223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alwaysontop
    Thank you very much for this insight, i am new to the internet marketing world but am learning fast in warior forum here. God bless you.
    Alwaysontop
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[359268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tim Dixon
    Thanks for this Ken.

    What a great system for people to follow and explained in an easy to understand and follow way.

    If you're struggling to get anything going online, you need to make it your New Years resolution to take a system such as this and have a real go at running with it.

    I've booked marked it on WarPPIt.
    Thanks again.
    Tim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[359388].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joel dawson
    thanx ken, new to im but have been doin a lot of research on it. wnna get the big bang for my buck. your insights make sense but how do i come up with a platform?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[477877].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author stsweet
      This is a great post Ken! Thank you for the information...it is very helpful. I really like the way your write too. I guess it's that I feel like I'm being spoken to on an adult level. I'm not surprised that you're a former teacher- your explanation of the system your use was concise and very understandable.
      As a matter of fact, I liked the post so much that I went straight to your site and registered! I am eager to read the ebook that I downloaded too.:-)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[478006].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TrevorB
    wow, I missed this first time around.

    Thanks for bumping it up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[718319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kingofkong
    tanx from a newbie, this will be my business plan for sure
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[718491].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Vincelog
      Nice post Ken. I appreciate the effort you put into this article.

      Cheers
      Vincent
      Personal Development Blogger
      Signature

      Feel stuck? Feel that you are not using your maximum potential?
      Click here to get your free ebook that teaches you how to unleash your maximum potential and achieve whatever you want in life.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[718615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nora2biz
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[721718].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rdbranson
      This is a nice effort to present a practical model. Of course, there are other models, but it never hurts to get another perspective.
      Thanks.
      RDB
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[722496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Styleearn.com
    Thanks a lot for the info bro.
    It can be used as a reminder while starting any new business.
    Yes the USP make me crazy , cool speak tools.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[723673].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Woody C
    My Motto: Duplicate First, Innovate Second!
    This is important in many respects, from product creation to traffic generation. Do what is working first then try to discover new ways. That is key to being successful online.

    I didn't see anything pertaining to what you are selling or how to create a product to go along with this business plan. Much like many of the "famous" IM products, they show ways to get and monetize traffic but they don't tell you that you must have something to sale first. They lead you to believe that it will make money but they don't tell you that you must have a product first.

    Do you recommend creating your own or starting with affiliate products? What is the most effective way for beginners to use your system above?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[752981].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kezz
    Awesome post, thankyou. I've just added it to my shortlist of 'Great Info' post bookmarks. Thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[755489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eric E
    Great Article Ken. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[770543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chase Beach
    Hi Ken,

    Great info... I appreciate the sharing and wonder how the real estate investor market is holding up. I think the trend should be on fire right now

    Chase
    Signature
    Myrtle Beach Metal Detecting
    For the guys that bring more than their kids toys
    Chase Beach -
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[770576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VipulShah
    Thank you for the awesome article Ken! It's so solid that I am going to print it out, highlight it, and post it.

    Vipul
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[770637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HappyCommando
    thank you again.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[770674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jay Vikaz
    Thank you for sharing. Informative and inspiring at the same time.


    Jay
    WebSupportTeam.com
    Tech Help For Your Internet Business
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[773028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author electronik69
    Thankyou so much for all that great information.
    Signature
    If it doesn't sell, it isn't creative - David Ogilvy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[860759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Clint
    One of the best in-depth, straight to the point posts I've read in a while. Everyone would do good to take a little information from this post and actually use it. There seems to be the hardest thing for me to do some of the times.
    Signature

    How do I quickly go from $0 to $500 a day?....
    =====> Click here to find out how (VIP)

    You only have a week to stay ahead of your competition, System To Secret Wealth is here
    =====> Click here to grab your spot (WSO)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[862047].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PLRwithAlex
    This type of post is why I joined WF. Great, simply Great!

    Thank you

    Alex
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[862070].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Great Gordino
    Great article Ken! Another warrior thread that provides info that $97 products claim to provide but dont!


    Originally Posted by honestbizpro View Post

    Today there are many people hurting, and the lure of $100 a day, $300 a day, even $1000 in a day, is distracting so many from setting up the foundations of a real business that will reward them for years to come.

    Great job and thanks. Well worth the bump!
    $100 a day seems to be sniffed at in IM circles, many millions of people work 40+ weeks for less than $100 a day. Yes, it may distract from a longer term income explosion, but there are 2 things to bear in mind.

    Firstly, the longer term explosion may not be within the mindset of people starting out, leading to the second point -

    $100 a day may be enough for many, but getting $100 a day will give great experience towards the extra leap, if you want to take it!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[871446].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ryce
      Originally Posted by The Great Gordino View Post

      Great article Ken! Another warrior thread that provides info that $97 products claim to provide but dont!




      $100 a day seems to be sniffed at in IM circles, many millions of people work 40+ weeks for less than $100 a day. Yes, it may distract from a longer term income explosion, but there are 2 things to bear in mind.

      Firstly, the longer term explosion may not be within the mindset of people starting out, leading to the second point -

      $100 a day may be enough for many, but getting $100 a day will give great experience towards the extra leap, if you want to take it!
      "Think Big but Start Small" ...

      Almost all 6+ figures Gurus I know started small. Even failed a couple of times, yet everyone is Psyched on getting a thousand dollar per week first month or a zillion click page by the end of next quarter.

      I may sound like a broken record here mentioning Gary Vaynerchuck again, but, if you watch his epic video at WEB 2.0 Conference in SF he is crystal clear about how long it took for him to build his internet business. Working (doing what you love) 18 hours a day answering between 700 and 1000 emails personally.

      by the end of the video at 14:20 someone asks: "how do you get money to do what you love? "

      Gary says: "YOU DON'T" and goes on explaining how he lost a sh*tload of money when he started doing what he loved. BUT YOU POSITION YOURSELF TO SUCCEED.

      So it does not matter if you start with 100 A WEEK as long as you:

      Have Passion
      Have Patience
      Hustle
      Hustle
      Stop Crying
      Keep Hustling
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[874055].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author The Great Gordino
        Originally Posted by Ryce View Post

        I may sound like a broken record here mentioning Gary Vaynerchuck again, but, if you watch his epic video
        You didnt sound like a broken record to me, I hadn't heard of him, so watched the video.
        Yep, it's a good one, cheers for posting it.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[877422].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author msdobe
    Terrific post! Very informative. Thanks for sharing.
    Signature

    If you can read this.... thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English... thank a vet!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1036879].message }}

Trending Topics