Top10 - 2011 Success Tips

23 replies
I've search the internet (videos, testimonials, news, blog websites...) for Top 10 Success entrepreneurs ideas... and compile on what most say the same also you can understand that it is made from 50%-50% of Two things, 1 you can control or achive with efforts and 1 you don't have any control on it.


1- 50%

- Be in the right location
(some entrepreneurs quit their countries to a better business oportunity place like U.S.A, Asia...are best.)

- Start your business on time (make sure your business is launching on time, ex: if your business is about social marketing you're on the right wagon)

- Have an idea to help others
(Listen around, look at news, have any bad experiences you can solve?, products that ease daily life...)

- Focus on your business
(Reach your goal first before you start something else)

- Work hard to achieve your goals
(There is no "million dollars overnight" making business without hard working, this is a myth! Working hard more time than average people do, is the key to sucess)

- Market research
(Small market or niche=Fail - Bigger market=real success, offer something that people are hungry for)

- make your business your passion
(Don't think of making money on something you are not passionated, it won't last)

- Go social
(Contact, social, friends.... is the way to get your business on steroid since 2010)

- Believe on yourself and your business
(motivation, mentoring,...)



2 - 50%
- Luck (unfortunatly this is not something you can control but it's true for most entrepreneurs, luck have something to do with their success for 50% or less.)


You can add your 2011 success tips replying here.
#2011 #success #tips #top10
  • Profile picture of the author .
    Love the tips.... I will give luck just 20%... if you keep trying then luck has no option but to give up and let you win !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2973777].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 4webmaster
      Originally Posted by rankinghero View Post

      Love the tips.... I will give luck just 20%... if you keep trying then luck has no option but to give up and let you win !
      Yep but tried to study top 100 in Tech business like Facebook... and you'll see that 50% luck is necessary for success.There are many situation that all entrepreneurs will fail to success if no luck was part of 50%.

      Luck can be: Opportunities grabbed at the right time.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2973829].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author STKING
    Well said about Luck=opportunities grabbed at the right time.

    I've always looked at it this way: If it fails, I obviously needed to learn THAT lesson.
    It makes success sweeter.
    Signature
    Electronic Cigarette All in stock and ship within 24 hours!
    Electronic cigar: Fattest, longest lasting e-cigar you can buy
    E-Liquid Nicotine Feel the hit without the cancer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2974056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RegalWeb
    New year is near. Let us all make changes if possible.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2975222].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maidmarion
    Choose a topic you are interested in to promote. Its true what you have said, if you don't have passion or interest in a subject its hard to get motivated to sell it!
    Mind you, if you make money with it, you may get motivated! But most times it won't make money as you don't have the passion!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2975815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yasir Farooq
    Great Tips, I agree with you 50% luck + 50% work = Success
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2976034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggerDeen
    I guess 50% percent given to luck is a little too much. When you are so focused to achieve Goal Luck really doesn't matter.

    Thomas Edison tried 10,000 times I mean if you see, his luck was pretty bad but he was so focused he finally achieved success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2976241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jesus72knight
    Each one of use has their own perspective but still, great tips you've got there.
    Signature
    PLATINUM RESELL RIGHTS
    High Quality Resell Rights
    & Resell Rights Products
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2981787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mehak
    thanks for sharing, it was good to read and see what you thought was important. i do agree with you except the luck aspect.
    all the best
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2983894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RachelCorrine
    I think perserverance is also key - how many times are authors, musicians, or actors denied before finding their fame? It is easy to give up after a failure, but we need to keep trying!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2990156].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nmarketing
      Originally Posted by RachelCorrine View Post

      I think perserverance is also key - how many times are authors, musicians, or actors denied before finding their fame? It is easy to give up after a failure, but we need to keep trying!
      Yup, I would replace Luck with Persistence.
      Signature

      Hello.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2990312].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author naruq
        I am working hard and smart to complete my goals for 2010 and preparing for another great year in 2011.
        Signature

        Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2990620].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hossainsrj
    Originally Posted by 4webmaster View Post

    - Be in the right location
    (some entrepreneurs quit their countries to a better business oportunity place like U.S.A, Asia...are best.)

    - Start your business on time (make sure your business is launching on time, ex: if your business is about social marketing you're on the right wagon)

    - Have an idea to help others
    (Listen around, look at news, have any bad experiences you can solve?, products that ease daily life...)

    - Focus on your business
    (Reach your goal first before you start something else)

    - Work hard to achieve your goals
    (There is no "million dollars overnight" making business without hard working, this is a myth! Working hard more time than average people do, is the key to sucess)

    - Market research
    (Small market or niche=Fail - Bigger market=real success, offer something that people are hungry for)

    - make your business your passion
    (Don't think of making money on something you are not passionated, it won't last)

    - Go social
    (Contact, social, friends.... is the way to get your business on steroid since 2010)

    - Believe on yourself and your business
    (motivation, mentoring,...)
    Tips are much appreciated. But I'd like to express it as 70%-30% ratio.. Hardest effort with Perfect Plan can turn a Business successful!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2990307].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OmarBriones
    Great tips!

    Thanks for sharing!

    I just wanna let anyone who's reading know, that luck does not exist.

    Ok, just wanted to make that point real quick.

    Rock on!

    ~Omar
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2991444].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SixDex
    Thank You for the GREAT tips =D
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2992232].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Radcliff
      nice tips...thanks

      But here what I don't agree is the 50% portion of luck.I believe if we love our work and hard work on our success,everyone can be successful,no matter he is lucky or not.If something didn't turn on to our side I think it happened to our betterment.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3019652].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jushuaburnham
    Awesome tips. I learn a lot form it, indeed success is how you make it, its a process and a reward in all your perseverance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3023813].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rukshan
    Nice tips. More than enough to motivate in 2011 with new goals.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3025227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PeterDunin
    Nice tips!
    cheers for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3026683].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author traderbenji
      Don't forget if you fail to plan you plan to fail.
      Signature
      Great Treasure Hunts
      "Novels with a Twist" Win real Gold, Cash and Treasure
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3028508].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alan Greenwood
        Banned
        Some great tips thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5359085].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wordsofmagic
          The science of getting rich by Wallace D Wattles completely changed my life and I still follow these laws even now.
          Signature

          Paul Smith
          Start Up PPC Business Coach

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5361007].message }}

Trending Topics