Have you ever been in situation when you faced bad things happened in a day, and you straight away claimed that that day was your bad day?
I was attending a seminar about Science of Luck a while ago. Do you know that actually everyday is our Lucky Day. Sometimes we just don't good enough to see the lucky things in our life, just like Prof. Richard Wiseman mentioned in his book "Luck Diary". By writing about the good things we experience every single in 30 days, we will attract great things in our life. It's easier for us to see opportunity comes to us and look every situation as positive things. Curious? Try it!
Let's share together thru this post as your first try! :-)
My luck diary :
1. I'm so lucky because Im healthy!
2. I'm so lucky of meeting great people to inspire me along my days.
3. I'm so lucky of having a good partner to work with.
4. I'm so lucky to have so many Eurekas come into my mind.
5. I'm so lucky because the weather is fine, so I can do my activity nicely outside.
6. I'm so lucky because my friend offer me a new project!
7. I'm so lucky because my company is now expanding into new business.
8. I'm so lucky because I could visit inspirational seminar of Bong Chandra and really get inspired to keep my spirit on my work and daily life.
9. I'm so lucky of wonderful Words I heard from Pastor in a church.
10. I'm so lucky because I had nice lunch today.