Very Easy And Useful Concept To Gain Success

17 replies
As children, we were always told to follow our dreams, and more importantly, that anything is possible. However, as we get older, the tone of advice changes into something that we all seem to think is "realistic", such as being cautious, getting a good job, saving your money, and to be careful of going for unreachable goals. In fact, by the time you finally reach full adulthood, all of that enthusiasm that you are born with gets totally drained from your body, and the only thing that is left is the will to survive like everyone else.

When this occurs, you can almost understand why there is a minority of people that are truly successful. Now if you really think about it, there has to be a reason why this minority of successful people were able to break away from the rat race. In most cases, you will find that it has to do with the way they perceive life. In other words, instead of living to survive, they are living to conquer, because in the end they only have one life, so why not go all out?

Now when you think of it this way, you will begin to realize how the Law of Attraction can actually be a very powerful tool. You see, the Law of Attraction is based on the concept that thoughts become things. Therefore, by thinking positive thoughts and dreaming about things that you want no matter what other people tell you, those dreams will eventually become a reality. The only challenge is to continuously maintain a positive mindset and religiously focus on what you want rather than on what you do not want.


Always attracting,
Aubrey
#concept #easy #gain #law of attraction #positive mindset #success
  • Profile picture of the author leppozdrav
    That was really motivational Aubrey

    We get lost in this wide world and we have no other go than to survive like everyone else as you said.

    Instead of living to survive, live to conquer
    Having this attitude in us will truly drive us towards success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4424037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author successtricks
    Great post there and that is why they say; WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT YOU BRING ABOUT!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4424155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salaka
    hey
    great post
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4424345].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Aubrey Chen
      Originally Posted by leppozdrav View Post

      We get lost in this wide world and we have no other go than to survive like everyone else as you said.
      Everyday, you have the choice to make it yours or not. It is only a matter of practice until focusing on your goals and what you want to achieve will be your default mindset (instead of focusing on the challeges).

      Originally Posted by successtricks View Post

      WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT YOU BRING ABOUT!
      Always!!!

      Originally Posted by salaka View Post

      hey
      great post
      Thank you so much

      Aubrey
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4424436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author briangibbs
    Thanks for this very inspiring quotes.

    I believe that a positive mindset always bring a positive change and a positive output.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4424917].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marc7
    Awesome post!

    I was first introduced to the law of attraction in 2006...it was kinda hard to grasp when i first started studying the concept...but as time went by the more i notice how true and real it is!

    We really do have the power through our thoughts to have what we desire... : )
    thanks for sharing...I believe this post will help everyone who reads it!

    To Your Success!

    Marc7
    Signature
    Marc Bell Marketing.com | Branding. Selling. Networking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4428246].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author trulyrich
      Changing thoughts will change your world. Therefore, if you change negative thoughts to positive, everything will change. But having positive mind is just a start to achieve what you really believe in, you must really act and work harder and smarter for your dreams.

      You have very inspiring post! Good job! more success!
      Signature
      www.rochelleligsay.com

      Learn how to earn and value money
      Become Truly Rich
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4429852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emasaa
    I do agree that it all begins with our thoughts! The current realities we face are a product of our thoughts!
    Signature
    If you Want to Rank TODAY and Make Some Money too then Ndotoa Is your Solution


    Get your articles written by the Best Article Writing Service
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4431366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abond
    The reality is that most people are sheep and simply delude themselves out of laziness and fear. Think about it, how many of the people that lost their jobs for extended periods of time during the recession thought their jobs were "secure".
    Signature
    www.tripleplaysportspicks.com
    The best sports picks available daily from the top sports handicapping experts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4431815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WebPen
    They's great stuff Aubrey!

    I definitely think we limit ourselves- as we grow older we're taught to just follow the herd, even though we're told to "think outside the box"

    Yet if you tell someone you're going to be an entrepreneur or move away from the place they've lived for 30 years although they hate the area, they're SHOCKED.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4432122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joseph Rodrigues
    Great stuff, makes me want to watch "The Secret" again
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4432348].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stopper
    Thank you aubrey chen for your insightful thoughts, this is exactly why I love this forum.
    Signature
    http://www.charlesmomo.com Are you interested in 200 to 400 visitors a day to your site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4432740].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Richard Groom
    Great post Aubrey, thanks for the little bit of extra motivation!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4434854].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Aubrey Chen
      Originally Posted by briangibbs View Post

      I believe that a positive mindset always bring a positive change and a positive output.
      It is law! :-)

      Originally Posted by marc7 View Post

      as time went by the more i notice how true and real it is!

      We really do have the power through our thoughts to have what we desire... : )
      History has long lists of examples that provide proof that there is nothing that you cannot be, do, or have.

      Originally Posted by trulyrich View Post

      Changing thoughts will change your world.
      I agree! If everyone started changing themselves for the better, we can change the world in a positive way. It's not really about the massive efforts on world healing, it all starts with small steps and begins with US.

      Originally Posted by SolaceRose View Post

      Great, it's is wonder to see that this kinda discussions also happen on WF. I thought that WF only buys and sells IM stuff
      I feel so at home here at WF, and you are right. I just realized that this is actuallly a forum for online businesses but many members do have a higher sense of self-awareness. I guess this comes from running your own business and pushing yourself to your limits again and again. You can only succeed in this if you accept that the mindset plays the biggest role in your success. Because not having the skills but the correct mindset will not stop you from succeeding. However, having the right skills but the wrong mindset will not get you anywhere at all.

      Originally Posted by emasaa View Post

      I do agree that it all begins with our thoughts! The current realities we face are a product of our thoughts!
      Amen

      Originally Posted by abond View Post

      The reality is that most people are sheep and simply delude themselves out of laziness and fear. Think about it, how many of the people that lost their jobs for extended periods of time during the recession thought their jobs were "secure".
      Again, I agree. Society has brought us up to "comply". Breaking out of this thinking is not easy because it forces you to face the unknown (=fear), and of course, requires effort (= doesn't really go with laziness ).

      Originally Posted by Justin Stowe View Post

      I definitely think we limit ourselves- as we grow older we're taught to just follow the herd, even though we're told to "think outside the box"

      Yet if you tell someone you're going to be an entrepreneur or move away from the place they've lived for 30 years although they hate the area, they're SHOCKED.
      People who react so are mostly the ones who have not experienced anything else themselves. Classic example of the "fear of the unknown". Great stuff, thanks for this!

      Originally Posted by vueduejoe View Post

      Great stuff, makes me want to watch "The Secret" again
      To be honest, as much as I found "The Secret" so inspiring, I felt a bit lost afterwards as I didn't know what to do next. I felt that I still didn't know what "The Secret" was. Later on, I realized that "The Secret" was no secret at all :p.

      Originally Posted by stopper View Post

      Thank you aubrey chen for your insightful thoughts, this is exactly why I love this forum.
      Me too! It's the reaction of like-minded people that is actually so inspiring!

      Originally Posted by Richard Groom View Post

      Great post Aubrey, thanks for the little bit of extra motivation!
      I really feel the love in this forum .

      Thank you so much everyone and remember: Your life is yours to conquer!

      Always attracting,
      Aubrey
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4437329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author punam12
    Thanks for such motivational boost mate. We sometimes need those , it gives us the correct way in future.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4437431].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prmask
    Great Post,

    I totally agree with you, maintaining the focus on what you want, is really challenging. Any tips for that??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4437674].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Aubrey Chen
      Hi prmask,

      Originally Posted by prmask View Post

      maintaining the focus on what you want, is really challenging. Any tips for that??
      Ok, here is an example.

      Current situation: I don't have enough money.

      What do I not want: Not enough money.

      What do I want: Enough (or more money)

      Now, notice how you feel everytime you say "I don't have enough money". Does that not make you feel helpless and frustrated?

      How do you feel when you say to yourself, "I want more money"? Does that not inspire you to take action and determine the destination of your financial path?

      The same applies to every aspect in our lives, be it health, relationships, wealth, etc.

      Remember that your thoughts reciprocate your vibrations. If you think in abundance, abundance will come to you. If you think in lack, the same will come to you also. Have you noticed how wealthy and unwealthy people oftentimes do not feel comfortable being with each other? That is because their vibrations do not match!

      The good thing about the "universe" (or "God", or "Source Energy" or however you would like to name it) is that it does not judge. It is up to you to decide what you are worth. Nature in general does not judge, otherwise the sun for example can just go and say, "Well, I'm not shining to the terrorists today because they are bad people. I will only shine to the rich and famous."

      So the easiest way to stay focused on your goals or whatever you want to achieve is to let your emotions guide you. Stick to the feeling and thought that feels better for you.

      Thoughts like, "I want to make more money and I am capable of doing this because I already have everything I need to begin" is much more powerful than "I don't have enough money and my life sucks because I can never provide enough convenience for myself and my family". The first statement empowers you to take inspired action, the latter inspires you to sulk and give up.

      Long story short: To focus on what you want, simply choose the "better-feeling" thought. And if you do experience negative feelings such as frustration or hopelessness or lack of confidence etc, then BE THANKFUL! That is a sign that you are straying away from your goals. Your inner self is reminding you to come back and focus on your true self, which is always always ALWAYS positive - that is why it feels so good!

      I hope this will help you in some way and that I am not overwhelming you with information but I could really go on and on about this .

      You are closer to your goals more than you think,
      Aubrey
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4438029].message }}

Trending Topics