Have a good one.
And some random things I’ve learned from posting here in “The Mind Warriors:”
1. Not to be so “arrogant” when talking about rejection and failure because even though I've improved a great deal, I'm not 100% impervious to it. (This could be seen as being “false.”) |
2. When you're not living by your own advice, people will begin to “disrespect” you. (And rightfully so.)
3. Taking action is arguably the most important aspect of being successful and I haven't been doing that.
4. I should probably learn to make more friends on The Forum
5. When all is said and done, I should keep contributing to The Forum and sharing my knowledge because that’s what I’m passionate about.