A Recipe For Success ... Stir The Pot

9 replies
With everyone looking for guaranteed plans, proven systems and fool proof techniques, pioneers are becoming an endangered species.

But now the most unlikely people to find success are often the ones who take new pathways. Many do it out of desperation, determination or exasperation.

But notice how many people who blast to the top by stiring the pot.
I see this as a hidden success principle anyone can do. You don't have to be a Lady Gaga, Charlie Sheen or Kim Kardashian.

You can exercise this principle in a healthier way.

For example,
- Practice trying something different (outside the box)!
- Do the opposite of what's expected!
or
- Even do something with a touch of controversy.

Most new break throughs, concepts and path ways form when people look for different angles than the crowd.

These are all ways to stir the pot of success. You never know what may rise to the top.
#pot #recipe #stir #success
  • Profile picture of the author abundantlife
    A well known investor once wrote: "If you see everybody going this way, turn around and go the other way". He followed up with this gem. "The crowd is always wrong".
    Signature
    David Tampien
    Top Ten Reasons to Use Aloe Vera Every Day

    Prov. 22:1 A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4789942].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
      Originally Posted by abundantlife View Post

      A well known investor once wrote: "If you see everybody going this way, turn around and go the other way". He followed up with this gem. "The crowd is always wrong".
      Ahh ... the contrarian theory. Yes, something people don't talk about enough in this modern day follow the herd society. Many are terrified of taking risk, making mistakes or looking foolish.
      Signature
      Download "Free 80 Page E-Book"
      "201 Ways To Live Better On Less Money".
      "Because The Easiest Way To Make Money is ... ... By Saving Some First!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4790845].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author J Cohen
        Hi Friend

        I am new to this but your post as certainly got me thinking.

        Why should I be like everyone else when 97% fail

        Thanks

        Jay
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4792744].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gudrunsmith
      Originally Posted by abundantlife View Post

      A well known investor once wrote: "If you see everybody going this way, turn around and go the other way". He followed up with this gem. "The crowd is always wrong".
      I love this! Yes, because 98% of the people failing with what they are doing, so yes go the other way and follow the 2% who have the success you are looking for.

      98% is the mass and they are not willing to do what needs to be done to become successful, that why it is easy to put fear into them and they start running for no reason!
      Signature

      Gudrun Marquardt
      Personal and Business Development
      http://gudrunmarquardt.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4802253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChartTraderZ
    Doing something out of the box is really not needed in internet marketing .. so many smart people have written great copy and found great methods to get traffic.

    Start by COPYING them, and just later think outside the box
    Signature

    Don't waste time, focus on the basics, take action and get paid!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4792782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author waynewetzel
    great share!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4799478].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author go4wealth
    Originally Posted by The Niche Man View Post

    Most new break throughs, concepts and path ways form when people look for different angles than the crowd.

    These are all ways to stir the pot of success. You never know what may rise to the top.
    This is especially true during times of high uncertainty ... today's economic condition I think has and is creating opportunities for individuals who can see outside the box.

    To many people are crying gloom and doom. But for those who seeing silver linings and rainbows this is a time of endless possibilities.
    Signature

    Get Unlimited Voice, Unlimited Text, Unlimited Data/Web on a blazing fast 4g Network for $49/month ... all iPhones supported ... (option to get unlimited everything for Free also available) Click here to learn more

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4801168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author younggeorge
    nice share/,,,,thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4849633].message }}

Trending Topics