Here are the 7 things listed:
- No Goal: when I hear people complain for not being motivated to do anything. I noticed that majority of them it's because they don't have any goals that excite them enough to do anything.
- Negative People: one comment of discouragement is often enough to kill any motivation you may have. You are advice to avoid people who constantly make negative comments directed towards you. If you want to maintain your motivation.
- Low Energy: your motivation will suffer greatly when you barely have enough energy to move around and do stuff. Being fit plays a big role in your motivation. A good diet and exercise regimen will help with that.
- Negative News: bad news sells. If you focus too much on the bad things that are happening in this world, that may suck the motivation right out of you. No matter how good things are, the media will always have something bad to report. Try to focus on what's good instead.
- Lack Of Belief In Yourself: you could be inspire and motivated by a book or a movie you see. But if you don't believe you can pull something off, you will eventually stop. You must truly believe you can achieve your goals, unless, you will soon start doubting yourself and when that happen, and then kiss your motivation goodbye.
- Distraction: distraction can come from anywhere. It tends to throw our focus off course. If you stay off course for too long, your motivation will deteriorate.
- Not Taking Action: when you don't take action towards your goal, your motivation will die off fast. Once you have a goal you must take action immediately, no matter the day it falls on.