Success = Being At The Right Place At The Right Time! Here's How ...

18 replies
Success is not always "just" about working hard, being prepared or getting educated as many would have you believe. But a major part is "being at the right place at the right time". That's a piece of the puzzle you'll always notice when listening to successful people tell their story.

Here's a simple formula to help you be in the right place at the right time ... whatever your goal may be. For example, business opportunity, finding a job, finding friends or finding love. Hope it helps. -Peace!

Think C.P.C ...

1. Circulate
- Make it a habit to stay active in a variety of organizations, websites, forums and clubs. Stay active.

2. Participate
- Make it a habit to get involved. Join, contribute and volunteer.

3. Congregate
- Make it a habit to be around like-minded people that harmonize with the goals you want to achieve.
#place #success #time
  • Profile picture of the author GIahGroup
    Nice words, I like to put the emphasis on the 'Being'

    To many people focus on the doing in forget its who they are being that makes it 'the right place at the right time'.

    Thanks for the post.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5106396].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
      Originally Posted by GIahGroup View Post

      Nice words, I like to put the emphasis on the 'Being'

      To many people focus on the doing in forget its who they are being that makes it 'the right place at the right time'.

      Thanks for the post.
      Yes, when one focuses on "being" it helps bring everything else together.
      It also helps to make one flexible and adaptable to life's challenges.
      Signature
      Download "Free 80 Page E-Book"
      "201 Ways To Live Better On Less Money".
      "Because The Easiest Way To Make Money is ... ... By Saving Some First!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5112940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TrafficMystic
    I also believe that a major factor in success is actually just getting out there and doing it.. take the action and learn from any hiccups along the way..

    If something doesnt work, use it as feedback and push on..

    It's all about taking action and being open to the opportunities that come along..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5114216].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kirajx
    Great post
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5123389].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Bainbridge
    Hi, tbh, I didn't like the title of this thread.. made me feel like youre suggesting to think about fate.. I don't like it when people believe something to be fate and wait around for something to happen to them. But then I think what you talk about is something quite the opposite:

    Originally Posted by The Niche Man View Post


    1. Circulate
    - Make it a habit to stay active in a variety of organizations, websites, forums and clubs. Stay active.
    2. Participate
    - Make it a habit to get involved. Join, contribute and volunteer.
    3. Congregate
    - Make it a habit to be around like-minded people that harmonize with the goals you want to achieve.
    I couldn't agree more, I think if you do this then you're a big step ahead... but this isn't "being in the right place at the right time" imo, it is CREATING IT...

    I think its more about making things happen for yourself, making your own fate, creating opportunities... It's like the old quote for me:

    "The harder I work, the luckier I get"

    And at least my experience of getting started was "in the wrong place at the wrong time" - I got into IM around the time that the Ebay bubble burst - i.e. when they banned digital products - after a couple of months I had earned around $1000 from ebay, then they dropped digital products and I went back to making $0

    So wrong place at the wrong time, but I believe I made something eventually by my mindset, really wanting it, by working and working despite setbacks.. by working long hours despite lack of results, just on belief that it was possible and logic that if other people were doing it then I could as I was doing similar things, just on a smaller / newwe scale.
    Signature

    Hypnosis Affiliate Program Pays 50% + $20 Join BONUS
    Real Subliminal Messages Pays 35% (world's largest subliminal site)
    SubliminalMP3s.com Pays 75%

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5123696].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
      Originally Posted by Dan Bainbridge View Post

      Hi, tbh, I didn't like the title of this thread.. made me feel like youre suggesting to think about fate.. I don't like it when people believe something to be fate and wait around for something to happen to them. But then I think what you talk about is something quite the opposite:



      I couldn't agree more, I think if you do this then you're a big step ahead... but this isn't "being in the right place at the right time" imo, it is CREATING IT...

      I think its more about making things happen for yourself, making your own fate, creating opportunities... It's like the old quote for me:

      "The harder I work, the luckier I get"

      And at least my experience of getting started was "in the wrong place at the wrong time" - I got into IM around the time that the Ebay bubble burst - i.e. when they banned digital products - after a couple of months I had earned around $1000 from ebay, then they dropped digital products and I went back to making $0

      So wrong place at the wrong time, but I believe I made something eventually by my mindset, really wanting it, by working and working despite setbacks.. by working long hours despite lack of results, just on belief that it was possible and logic that if other people were doing it then I could as I was doing similar things, just on a smaller / newwe scale.
      Good point. Being and Creating often work hand -in- hand. It's like getting the wet with the water ... they go together.
      Signature
      Download "Free 80 Page E-Book"
      "201 Ways To Live Better On Less Money".
      "Because The Easiest Way To Make Money is ... ... By Saving Some First!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5123873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wolfster
    Actually, it varies quite a lot. I don't believe there is any one way to success.

    In my life, I've known people who were born into it, and some who lucked into it. And in both cases, they know it and will admit it. I've also known those who were born into it or lucked into it, who won't admit it, and some who probably don't know it, too.

    I also known some who had to work very, very, almost inhumanly hard for it -- and some who even at that, haven't had all that much in the way of success.

    Sometimes it's who you know. Sometimes it's what you know. Sometimes it's how hard you work. Sometimes it's how smart you work. Sometimes it's luck, or the situation of your birth -- and sometimes it's not.

    As human beings, we always want to make sense of things and have some sort of a sure formula, but the fact is, you just can't always know why someone is or is not a success. Yes, there are trends and tendencies, but there is no sure formula that applies in all cases. IMHO, anyway.
    Signature

    Check it out. Take the leap.

    http://farleyventures.com/leapfrogtwist

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5126419].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
      Originally Posted by Wolfster View Post

      Actually, it varies quite a lot. I don't believe there is any one way to success.

      In my life, I've known people who were born into it, and some who lucked into it. And in both cases, they know it and will admit it. I've also known those who were born into it or lucked into it, who won't admit it, and some who probably don't know it, too.

      I also known some who had to work very, very, almost inhumanly hard for it -- and some who even at that, haven't had all that much in the way of success.

      Sometimes it's who you know. Sometimes it's what you know. Sometimes it's how hard you work. Sometimes it's how smart you work. Sometimes it's luck, or the situation of your birth -- and sometimes it's not.

      As human beings, we always want to make sense of things and have some sort of a sure formula, but the fact is, you just can't always know why someone is or is not a success. Yes, there are trends and tendencies, but there is no sure formula that applies in all cases. IMHO, anyway.
      I agree with all your points. But one thing they all have in common is the person still had to be at the right place at the right time to experience the benefits. Whether they were born into, had to work decades to get to it or stepped in it by accident.
      Signature
      Download "Free 80 Page E-Book"
      "201 Ways To Live Better On Less Money".
      "Because The Easiest Way To Make Money is ... ... By Saving Some First!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5142908].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chelsean
    STAY ACTIVE. That's my favorite of them. Great post!
    Signature

    Looking for a house in Arizona? Use a Phoenix Realtor! Have little kids? Check out baby clothes Australia. Businesses should use commercial cleaning nj. Enroll in a coaching certification program!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5136567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEOLIX
    The Niche Man - thank you for your great posts in this section; this is another one!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5150176].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MaryKathan
    Good advice - I heard the other day that isolating yourself is the wrong thing to do. I like your advice - especially if you try to help other people out while you are doing the CPC.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5150560].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abugah
    Originally Posted by The Niche Man View Post


    Think C.P.C ...

    1. Circulate
    - Make it a habit to stay active in a variety of organizations, websites, forums and clubs. Stay active.

    2. Participate
    - Make it a habit to get involved. Join, contribute and volunteer.

    3. Congregate
    - Make it a habit to be around like-minded people that harmonize with the goals you want to achieve.
    Great Thinking.

    The whole CPC concept revolves around having the right habits at the right time.

    Success than is greatly influenced by habits.
    Habits in thinking, action, subconscious activities, and intuition development.

    Can we then say that your habits determine your success?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5150930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Blindbiz
    Most of all F.O.C.U.S.: Follow One Course Until Successful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5157326].message }}
  • Hi Niche Man,
    Excellent pointers here...Well done.
    The main thing is action. Too many people work on their mindset, only to do nothing about it.
    Mindset and Action will lead to success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5166519].message }}

Trending Topics