The TRUE secrets to make money online

53 replies
1. Pertend that you just woke up out of a coma and you are on a strange planet. Immediately upon your arrival to this new world, a government agent of this planet approaches you and tells you that you have 24 hours to make $40,000 and you must continue this $40,000 everyday forever or else you will be jailed without food & water. The government agent gives you a paypal account, a computer to take orders and a map which outlines where certain people with money are. You know in order to get paid you must come up with a plan fast, then start walking towards a certain group of people with your laptop in hand.

2. Make sure that the niche you go into is something you don't need to fake. You can be real about it. You can creatively come up with a concept that sells itself. You understand the buyer in this niche because you are a buyer in this niche. It has happened to you. On the flip side, you can call yourself an expert AND a testimonial as well. Do NOT fake it. Be real.

3. Make sure your niche has POPULATION. When you see rule #4 you will see why.

4. Make sure the value of your product is HUGE and the cost is small. Worried? Dont be, because rule #3 basically states that your niche must have a ton of buyers.

5. Make sure your niche is a BUYING niche.

6. Make sure your customers like the experience.
#make #money #online #secrets #true
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Ten
    Hmm. That seems like good information.

    How does one create a valuable digital product?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5603109].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CayenneGTS
      Originally Posted by Michael55555 View Post

      Hmm. That seems like good information.

      How does one create a valuable digital product?
      That's the question we all ask eachother!!!
      You must think of something smart, that no one has ever thought of!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5604200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kingrich21470
    Jamie Lewis is the million dollar man, if you are looking to make real money online. The best bet is to follow a person that already don it over and over.

    This where Jamie comes in and helps out people online.

    His fames quote is "HEY!! Someone going click on someones links, why not yours, so what i mean I got my links out there. You feel me."

    Thanks for posting this thread, keep up the good work.

    Your Friend,
    Richard Patterson
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5606965].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
    I don't think it is possible in only 24 hours from scratch. It takes longer than that for a brand new site to get indexed and if you have no reputation on that new planet like you have on this planet, who would trust you and buy from you.

    Although I think I understand the purpose of the exercise, it is unrealistic considering the parameters you have set forth above.

    However, if you were to change the parameters to say that you have to make one sale in 24 hours and increase it by at least 1 sale every day until you are consistently making $12000 - $20000 a month...then you might get some real answers on real procedures that work.
    Signature
    44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

    Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5606993].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jamie Lewis
      Originally Posted by TopKat22 View Post

      I don't think it is possible in only 24 hours from scratch. It takes longer than that for a brand new site to get indexed and if you have no reputation on that new planet like you have on this planet, who would trust you and buy from you.

      Although I think I understand the purpose of the exercise, it is unrealistic considering the parameters you have set forth above.

      However, if you were to change the parameters to say that you have to make one sale in 24 hours and increase it by at least 1 sale every day until you are consistently making $12000 - $20000 a month...then you might get some real answers on real procedures that work.
      Then you are to choose jail because you do not believe it is "realistic" and that you wish your options were only 1 sale, (and for an unknown price point)

      When there was an alternative choice.

      A choice of thinking.

      This is more or less an Algebraic equation, you have your answer or result, and rules of operations, now create a solution. You figure out what your product or service is for what buyers, for what price, and what you need to sell it.

      Take the first hour to assess your resources, if there is fruit that is growing on trees, if competitors are already selling this fruit, or if you can do a service for someone, how long it takes to do the service and if there is anyone who can fulfill the service for you.

      It WILL require further "branches" of problem solving, including more equations for solving fulfillment and sales.

      If you were in this situation, and given the PRIVILEGE of a computer, paypal account and multiple groups of buyers you would choose jail over problem solving.

      It is up to you to perform your masterpiece.

      Your variables will most likely include:

      1. Taking your abilities (Or lack of) into account and proper use of them or need to compensate for the lack of certain abilities with other ideas, materials abilities or systems.

      2. Your buyers and what niche

      3. Your materials or access to acquire materials

      It is all in the PROBLEM SOLVING. This is the hardest part.

      If I could do $100,000 from 3 days a work with my site Dontbreakup, and do it sitting on my ass WITHOUT any problem solving or an alien government agent putting a gun to my head I do not think $40,000 especially with Rules 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6.. is unrealistic.

      Basically, $40,000 is based on 400 $100 sales, 80 $500 sales or 40 $1000 sales.

      This is possible. It's not $40,000,000 in 24 hours. Then you might have a real problem.

      My best advice to you is to think results first and set goals then do the planning and work to do it. Not throw stuff at the wall hoping it will stick.

      Hope this helps..

      P.S: You do not need reputation to sell, you need value.

      P.P.S: Who says SEO or "getting a site indexed" is the only way to make money?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607747].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
        Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post

        Then you are to choose jail because you do not believe it is "realistic" and that you wish your options were only 1 sale, (and for an unknown price point)

        When there was an alternative choice.

        A choice of thinking.

        This is more or less an Algebraic equation, you have your answer or result, and rules of operations, now create a solution. You figure out what your product or service is for what buyers, for what price, and what you need to sell it.

        Take the first hour to assess your resources, if there is fruit that is growing on trees, if competitors are already selling this fruit, or if you can do a service for someone, how long it takes to do the service and if there is anyone who can fulfill the service for you.

        It WILL require further "branches" of problem solving, including more equations for solving fulfillment and sales.

        If you were in this situation, and given the PRIVILEGE of a computer, paypal account and multiple groups of buyers you would choose jail over problem solving.

        It is up to you to perform your masterpiece.

        Your variables will most likely include:

        1. Taking your abilities (Or lack of) into account and proper use of them or need to compensate for the lack of certain abilities with other ideas, materials abilities or systems.

        2. Your buyers and what niche

        3. Your materials or access to acquire materials

        It is all in the PROBLEM SOLVING. This is the hardest part.

        If I could do $100,000 from 3 days a work with my site Dontbreakup, and do it sitting on my ass WITHOUT any problem solving or an alien government agent putting a gun to my head I do not think $40,000 especially with Rules 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6.. is unrealistic.

        Basically, $40,000 is based on 400 $100 sales, 80 $500 sales or 40 $1000 sales.

        This is possible. It's not $40,000,000 in 24 hours. Then you might have a real problem.

        My best advice to you is to think results first and set goals then do the planning and work to do it. Not throw stuff at the wall hoping it will stick.

        Hope this helps..

        P.S: You do not need reputation to sell, you need value.

        P.P.S: Who says SEO or "getting a site indexed" is the only way to make money?
        hmmmmm. Don't really now how to respond. Generally, I think way out of the box, I've been considered by others to be a great problem solver, have created several multi-million dollar businesses, one had locations from coast to coast but I know there is always room to learn something new.

        By your response, it would seem that you already know exactly how to do this yourself.

        I remember in the books written by Robert Allen about how easy it was to make thousands in real estate with no money down and he had to prove it by taking people with no money and no reputation and no previous knowledge and he couldn't do any of it for them, they just had to follow the instructions in his book to prove it could be done. Believe it or not, several could.

        I am wondering if you could write such instructions for what you posted here to help those who can follow instructions obtain the results you state with no other coaching or assistance from you.

        Because if you could, that would definitely be worth some money.
        Signature
        44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

        Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5609692].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jamie Lewis
          Originally Posted by TopKat22 View Post

          hmmmmm. Don't really now how to respond.
          You don't necessarily need to respond. I wouldn't recommend it actually at this point. I'm just hanging out on a Sunday offering some wisdom and answer people's questions if they have any.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610034].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
            Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post

            You don't necessarily need to respond. I wouldn't recommend it actually at this point. I'm just hanging out on a Sunday offering some wisdom and answer people's questions if they have any.
            LOL But after I typed that, then I did respond.

            I would be curious about what your response would be to what I said at the end. Have you thought about putting your methods in an ebook or a course?
            Signature
            44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

            Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610064].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Jamie Lewis
              Originally Posted by TopKat22 View Post

              I would be curious about what your response would be to what I said at the end.
              Probably something stating my achievements online since you assume I am a chump.

              Originally Posted by TopKat22 View Post

              Have you thought about putting your methods in an ebook or a course?
              Yes. Sure, Ill do that this week maybe.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610135].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
                Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post

                Probably something stating my achievements online since you assume I am a chump.



                Yes. Sure, Ill do that this week maybe.
                Whoa! I never assumed you were a chump. Sorry that somehow I came across like that.
                Signature
                44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

                Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610149].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Jamie Lewis
                  The most important ELEMENTS to success online are as follows:

                  *DRIVE

                  It's not necessarily the amount of time you spend behind a computer, rather that your performance is outstanding. Concentrate and focus, plan out your day and do not slow down.

                  *Niche

                  Something you know alot about. Something that you specialize in already. Something that buyers REALLY want. Something where ALOT of people want it. Something you would buy yourself. Something that has potential.

                  *Mechanism

                  Arbitrage, Content sites, SEO, Digital product publishing, Building a network with a social networking site, Article marketing, Paid traffic, Services, Forum marketing, Youtube, Reviews, Product launches, etc
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5613422].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author joeknight
                    Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post

                    The most important ELEMENTS to success online are as follows:

                    *DRIVE

                    It's not necessarily the amount of time you spend behind a computer, rather that your performance is outstanding. Concentrate and focus, plan out your day and do not slow down.

                    *Niche

                    Something you know alot about. Something that you specialize in already. Something that buyers REALLY want. Something where ALOT of people want it. Something you would buy yourself. Something that has potential.

                    *Mechanism

                    Arbitrage, Content sites, SEO, Digital product publishing, Building a network with a social networking site, Article marketing, Paid traffic, Services, Forum marketing, Youtube, Reviews, Product launches, etc
                    Hi Jamie, glad to see this post(I think I was on your email list long ago, might be a different Jamie Lewis). I do have a couple of problems with thisIn fact it is the problems I have had with developing an online business in the first place.Drive I have. But the niche presents a problem. I do have something I am passionate about (at Iwas until my lefe hit the sh#tz)I know a lot about it, but it is a very competive niche.And my tech skills and writing skills pretty much suck.I have been trying to improve but after 5 years I still suck.Cannot out source due to finances.I have been trying to get around the tech part by using wordpress(makes it easier but stil get frustrated at times when Icannot figure out how to get it the way I want it)>Se Jamie you seem to a naturel at IM. Me I am more of a physical type person,not a techie brain type a guy. So how would I go about this ? JUST END UP IN JAIL PERHAPS? Well any way I think I may abandoned my niche and try a much less competive niche. But the then I will not be passionate about it or know a lot about it . Witch may lead me to give up after a few bumps in the road.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5817538].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author buckeyes09
    Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post

    I think you're my new hero. That's pro-level production. Now if only every YouTube creator took that time, no one would ever leave that site.
    Signature

    Christian

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607240].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jamie Lewis
      Originally Posted by buckeyes09 View Post

      I think you're my new hero. That's pro-level production. Now if only every YouTube creator took that time, no one would ever leave that site.
      Thanks for the kind words bro!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607420].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author joven
        Great to be here. I am doing my best to understand Warrior Forum. I am glad I found you TopKat22. Are you still the moderator for Internet For Newbies? I need your help desperately. I feel somewhat lost here at the Warrior Forum. You see TopKat22 and rest of you, I see some URL in your signatures that are to me definitely URL for affiliate programs. I do not understand why I cannot include mine in my signature. Can somebody explain that to me. The rule is very specific "no affiliate signatures in the signature." What am I missing? Where is my misunderstanding. TopKat22 why don't you email me and conduct a thread class on this issue. I don't think I am the only who lost about the application of that rule ref signatures. See you guys.
        Signature

        Weight Loss program from the #1 nutritional company in the United States.

        http://everardo.myshaklee.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607539].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
          Originally Posted by joven View Post

          Great to be here. I am doing my best to understand Warrior Forum. I am glad I found you TopKat22. Are you still the moderator for Internet For Newbies? I need your help desperately. I feel somewhat lost here at the Warrior Forum. You see TopKat22 and rest of you, I see some URL in your signatures that are to me definitely URL for affiliate programs. I do not understand why I cannot include mine in my signature. Can somebody explain that to me. The rule is very specific "no affiliate signatures in the signature." What am I missing? Where is my misunderstanding. TopKat22 why don't you email me and conduct a thread class on this issue. I don't think I am the only who lost about the application of that rule ref signatures. See you guys.
          I am glad you have found my posts helpful, however, I am not, nor have I ever been a moderator on this forum. I just like to help people.

          I do not want to steal this thread so I will PM you on the rest of your questions and give you an email address so that you can contact me.
          Signature
          44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

          Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607566].message }}
  • Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post

    1. Pertend that you just woke up out of a coma and you are on a strange planet. Immediately upon your arrival to this new world, a government agent of this planet approaches you and tells you that you have 24 hours to make $40,000 and you must continue this $40,000 everyday forever or else you will be jailed without food & water. The government agent gives you a paypal account, a computer to take orders and a map which outlines where certain people with money are. You know in order to get paid you must come up with a plan fast, then start walking towards a certain group of people with your laptop in hand.

    2. Make sure that the niche you go into is something you don't need to fake. You can be real about it. You can creatively come up with a concept that sells itself. You understand the buyer in this niche because you are a buyer in this niche. It has happened to you. On the flip side, you can call yourself an expert AND a testimonial as well. Do NOT fake it. Be real.

    3. Make sure your niche has POPULATION. When you see rule #4 you will see why.

    4. Make sure the value of your product is HUGE and the cost is small. Worried? Dont be, because rule #3 basically states that your niche must have a ton of buyers.

    5. Make sure your niche is a BUYING niche.

    6. Make sure your customers like the experience.
    Convert lead to gold anyone?

    Only one electron to deal with....

    Seriously, if anyone can answer that they would probably make it a $7.95 WSO...at least.

    I'd even buy it!

    It's a good question and problem Jamie but way out of my league.

    I have only learned to swim in water and water ski on it so far.

    ld Dog
    Signature

    P.S. If I can be of any assistance in your "Off" or "On"- line sales and marketing please PM me or email at WinnersChoice-Warrior@yahoo.com . Old Dog

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607780].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jason Kanigan
    Interesting question posed by Jamie...points out some limiting beliefs we probably have.

    You don't believe you can make $40K in a day? OK, you can't.

    But...maybe we can.

    Maybe.

    I'm certainly open to it.

    The point of the OP, from my POV, was to take action and get a plan in motion. Get a good product out there to a buying niche and see what happens. Be open to making lots of money from it, because you're providing great value.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5608147].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AppsFromHome
    Those three elements Jamie outlined couldn't be more true....

    If even one of those elements are off...you won't be successful - keep things simple with IM and work your ass off, then good things will come if you have the right systems in place.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5613628].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nic Oliver
    One observation:

    The guys who are making a lot of money online often sell products that most of us can emulate. What they excel at is marketing the hell out of it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5613656].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kingrich21470
    A lot of people like to make money online, but the only thing is missing is "How to Market any product?"

    I have two words. "Steve Jobs"

    The way he puts together products and sell them to millions of people a around the world is to me an expert in marketing history.

    Your Friend,
    Richard Patterson
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5614216].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Inside Edge
    good post. It gets you thinking. I really do my best work when I'm under pressure and I kind of force my self to suck it up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5617956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author focused
    The value of the product need not be huge.
    It can have a low price but an even lower cost.
    If the niche is very large, then you can sell a great
    many products to earn the desired $40K goal.
    If your product can be tweaked daily to appear
    "new" or different, then you can repeat ad infinitum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5624904].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author terrimurray
    Pretty good share. Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5640458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ephame
    If you only had 24hrs to turn it around it would sure as anything create a crazy sense of urgency, which i'm sure a lot of us have anyway.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5640748].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hyperlynker
    There are many ways in the web how to earn money online. Just use your brain and don't forget to ask Mr. Google
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5641170].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imda123
    this looks like a very good information provided,atleast for me,cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5641293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blackbelt
    Great advice! along with a good mentor and you got it made. Good mentors are hard to come by.
    Signature
    Joe's Done It Again I'm excited to guide those who are ready to earn $100-$500 cash daily. http://cashdonerite.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5724839].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author joeknight
      Originally Posted by blackbelt View Post

      Great advice! along with a good mentor and you got it made. Good mentors are hard to come by.
      To be honest I think there a lot of good mentors for I.M. but they cost a lot
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5817656].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author madamemagz
    hahaha love your first tips
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5753901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tryinhere
    ? I would package and sell hopes and dreams and I do not say that flippant, self help / motivation / you can become more, to many people with little balls and not enough self belief out in this world. or in this case on planet strange.
    Signature
    | > Choosing to go off the grid for a while to focus on family, work and life in general. Have a great 2020 < |
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5754088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joshuaotto
    Sometimes what works for you won't work for others and vice versa. It just depends on how well you do on it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5811408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author franciscadavis
    good share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5817184].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author linkEnergyzer
    It's unique..
    Strange planet make us work more harder

    but for me remembering my mom make me more stronger =)

    nice share Buddy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5817733].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829331].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gras2006
      Nice, I'm still looking for that niche. Thx!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5831152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Seatbelt99
    I'd quickly create a product titled "Make $40,000 per day in 24 hours NOW"...

    That is, assuming everyone else on the planet was given the same requirement as I was.

    If so, I know there is endless demand, at least at first. I could sell 40,000 of them for $100 each and have my average earnings for the next 100 days be $40,000. During that time I'd make another product titled "How to take over an oppressive, internet marketing obsessed, government in 7 easy steps" .lol

    Nice post though.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5833586].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Usmile
    Great post. Knowing the place where you are doing business is very vital if you want to earn high revenue. Having a goal is not enough if you are not focus enough.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5836267].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
    Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post

    1. Pertend that you just woke up out of a coma and you are on a strange planet.
    This pretty much describes how I start every day. :rolleyes:
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5845604].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wangui
    Brilliant.
    Signature

    Motivational Public Speaker and Writer.
    www.wamaitha.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5846486].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ferma231
    Best keyword would be about something what everyone talks about but no1 has it or no1 isnt selling it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6024633].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hireava
    It's nice to know that there are a lot of people who are generous enough to share tips and information/s on improving their crafts and oneself. This is very much appreciated.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6027714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author daileylena
    nice share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6028747].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMHunter
    Great share! Take action and you will see the results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6030083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hconvery33
    I am definitely staying tuned to this one. Hope to see more.
    Signature
    Good news>>> download apk games for android For Free
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6030446].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gallus
    Most of the biggest money earners I know never started with money as the goal.
    The passion for what they did was the constant driving force.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6030680].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lee A Bracey
    Hey that's great advice, but how practical is 40k in 24 hours starting from scratch? You make it sound easy in your post, but can you make it a reality without using a current list of buyers, and without a ton of start up capital? If you can, please send me the PDF. It just isn't practical for a newbie, or a seasoned marketer for that matter without a list and/or thousands of dollars to start with...is it? If you can do that, I need to learn from you...when does the coaching begin?? Lol. Please understand that I am not trying to be negative in any way, just realistic. Please contact me though if you can make this a a reality.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6038759].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jamie Lewis
      Originally Posted by Lee A Bracey View Post

      Hey that's great advice, but how practical is 40k in 24 hours starting from scratch? You make it sound easy in your post, but can you make it a reality without using a current list of buyers, and without a ton of start up capital? If you can, please send me the PDF. It just isn't practical for a newbie, or a seasoned marketer for that matter without a list and/or thousands of dollars to start with...is it? If you can do that, I need to learn from you...when does the coaching begin?? Lol. Please understand that I am not trying to be negative in any way, just realistic. Please contact me though if you can make this a a reality.
      Perhaps make your main focus getting paid rather than "building a list of buyers" or spending money (start up capital) which I never had to begin with.

      I only got into list building 3 years in after publishing a dozen or so products online, so yes it is very practical but you need to concentrate your focus and stop thinking technically. Your potential buyers aren't looking to know you have "start up capital" or "building a list" and when your competition is making $1000 a day with a website that didn't cost a cent to make, rather is unique and creative this further cements this reality.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7442861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eternalsongbird
    Proper links and communication have a great effect on online income. You will have to explore the opportunities, do small online jobs first and then when your profile gets high you will get attractive salary works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7443000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ScottieScott
    Sorry, you lost me at making $14,560,000 per year starting with $40,000 today.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7444174].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamesrich1
    Well people's reaction show that the biggest problem is lack of belief, creativity and drive. Damn shame. Your killing Jamie. You have always had all three. Love your work! Thank you for your brilliant words. These people just don't know what you just gave away... Pure gold
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7444392].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ckdaro
      Yeah definitely I agree with JamesRich, our lack of belief often leads to a lack of action, and a lack of action leads to people being broke.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7444987].message }}

Trending Topics