Choose to be a bee and not a fly.
1. Has an innate sense of responsibility and desire to work. (One pound of honey, is produced after bees in a colony visit about 2 million flowers, while flying nearly 55,000 miles)
2. Is an expert communicator and a quick learner. (They tell one another where the nectar is plenty)
3. Will produce in summer and have enough to eat during winter. (A honey bee never sleeps.)
A bee helps in pollination. A bee produces honey-wildly revered in all cultures. And the only food item that never goes bad and can sustain a human being.
1. Never works.
2. Is never focused, flies aimlessly.
3. Has no sense of responsibility or authority.
A fly eats dead things. Societies world over hate it and flies depict death and decay.
Key lesson- wealth is a product of labor and wisdom. Whoever is telling you otherwise is lying. Do you agree?