Are you one of them ?
1. They do not follow their plan
2. They Never take action
3. Excuses (I do not have time, etc)
4. I do not have the right tools.
5. I do not have money to get a domain name
6. I do not have money to pay for hosting
7. I do not have money to create a Newsletter
8. I don’t have technical skills
9. I don’t know how to create a site
10. I don’t speak English very well
11.I don’t know how to create articles
12.I don’t know how to do press releases
13.I don’t know how to get traffic
14.I don’t know how to create a video
15.I don’t know anything about Link Building
16. Trying to be right from beginning(scared of failure)
17. Spending money on new IM products without using it or taking action
18. Never even start
19. They think too much
20. They think it’s too late to jump in
21. They want to make money right now
22. They think it’s too hard
23. They look for push button software
So let’s expand on the above and let me explain what you can do in those cases:
1. Firstly, you have to follow your own plan.
Make a plan and even if you are sick, tired or work till 2AM or 3AM just do it. No one can help you if you do not follow it.
I remember when i had a day job and at the same time I was working for my customers and sometimes I even stayed up till 4AM even 6AM and then I had to be up and ready to go to work. I am glad those days are finished for me and i hope you too will take action and end having a day job.
2.The time you work will come from your plan….even if you work only 15 minutes…that is better than doing nothing…so just manage your time and do something productive.
When I had day job, everything was on my mind except for work! What I had to do when I got back home…I planned everything before coming home and by working my daily job I was able to bring in a substantial income while still working on my online business.
My day job was tough, but just being able to think about what I needed to do for my future online business made it a little bit easier.
3. Excuses have to stay away if you want to be profitable. If something bad or something that you haven’t planned happens…its ok, suck it up and move on! If its something you can correct, get busy and correct it! If its something out of your control, its time to accept this and move on to your next task.
4. You do not need any tools if you do not have money to start. If you don’t have money to register your own domain (as cheap as $10 per year), then you certainly don’t have money to buy IM tools.
5. If you do not have money to get a domain name do not worry, do not get one because there are other ways to do it.
6. If you don’t have money for a domain name or hosting, no problem.
In 2007 I started my online blog using Google.
I used Google because they let me advertise any product, so I started my blog in the Forex niche. Even today I still trade…and every morning before work I make a post and make another post in the evening when I come back from work (you do not have to do the same, depends on your niche).
The blog that I still have is mapthemarket.blogspot.com and trust me I made about $300 or even more every month without having a list but just promoting products from my niche and I still make some money from that blog even if I do not touch it.
7. If you do not have money for a newsletter software then go and get Mailchimp which is free or iContact which is free up till 100 subscribers.
8. There are a lot of step by step online instructions on how to do things, so just search on Google or leave a reply on my blog and let me know exactly what you want to learn and I will be glad to cover it on my blog.
9. If you want use blogspot.com from Google, it’s very easy. If you have a domain and a hosting account just install wordpress from your control panel + your hosting will provide you step by step info on how to do it.
10. If you do not speak English very well use translate.google.com/toolkit/TOS.html and Google Translate and write in your language then translate it into English, but you can also do it in your own language…maybe English speakers haven’t touched your language to do internet marketing
…it could be a goldmine!
11. If you don’t know how to create articles then do not do this step until you have money to do some outsourcing. It’s cheap…but it’s still money.
12. I never did a press release but that doesn’t mean I can’t make money online so do not do it until you can pay someone to do a press release, or research it online and have a go at it!
13. Traffic will come by telling your friends, posting quality content, comment on other blogs, post on forums and add a signature back to your blog, do not think about it too much, just do it.
14. Video marketing is also a great way to get some free traffic, but if you don’t know how then do a quick Google search or you can leave a reply and let me know what exactly you don’t know about videos and I will be glad to help you.
15. Link building is easy and you do not have to use any paid software or stress too much….go and find blogs in your niche and comment and leave your blog link.
16. No one is right and you do not have to stress so much because you can fail….we learn in our failures. “It is better to have tried and failed then to never have tried at all.”
17. Oh man….stop buying product after product….If you have one then take action and see if it really works. If it works great, rinse and repeat.
18. Just start! That’s right. Just start. More people research so much and read so much and take so many internet courses that they get burnt out before they even start putting everything into action! In this industry the term is “information overload”. Just start, the worse case scenario is that it didn’t work and
its time to try something new!
19. If you think too much about how much money you can make or need to make, then you may very well make nothing! As you go you will learn more and more…and tweek your plan to what you notice works.
20. It’s Never too late to start!
21. Making money right now online is not as easy as you think. Work step by step and you will see returns. Try not to skip any steps to get closer to the money, it may hurt you in the long run.
22. Something is Hard….but its even harder if you don’t do it.
23. Don’t fall for the push button software solutions that claim to make you rich overnight. The only person getting rich overnight is the creator of that software. It takes time and work to make money online…there is no such thing as push button success!
There are more?