1. Make a list of the good things in life you want & write them in present tense
2. Write down your perfect life based on the list referred to in step one
3. On top of that page, write down the date in which you want the goals to materialize. Don’t set that date too close or to far away.
4. Everyday, 2-3 times per day rewrite the perfect life
5. The more impressions you make on your sub-conscious mind, the quicker the results will materialize for you
6. Be Serious, Persistent & Disciplined
7. This is the secret of the rich & famous! This is the secret they’ve used to build their fortune! Now you can use it yourself.
I remember hearing that before Michael Jackson recorded his “Thriller” album, he wrote on his mirror the goals that he wanted to accomplish with that album. Now I don’t know what he wrote, but we all know how successful that album was. Just want to share that with the Warrior Forum.