Vincent James Secret to Success. Just wanted to share with the forum!

by wesb
19 replies
I just finished reading Vincent James book “The 12 Month Millionaire” two days ago. In my opinion is a good book on direct response marketing. What struck me was that towards the end of the book Vincent James gives his take on the keys to success. Here are the steps that he outlines in his book:

1. Make a list of the good things in life you want & write them in present tense
2. Write down your perfect life based on the list referred to in step one
3. On top of that page, write down the date in which you want the goals to materialize. Don’t set that date too close or to far away.
4. Everyday, 2-3 times per day rewrite the perfect life
5. The more impressions you make on your sub-conscious mind, the quicker the results will materialize for you
6. Be Serious, Persistent & Disciplined
7. This is the secret of the rich & famous! This is the secret they’ve used to build their fortune! Now you can use it yourself.

I remember hearing that before Michael Jackson recorded his “Thriller” album, he wrote on his mirror the goals that he wanted to accomplish with that album. Now I don’t know what he wrote, but we all know how successful that album was. Just want to share that with the Warrior Forum.


Jerome wesb

#forum #james #secret #share #success #vincent #wanted
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6174315].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wesb
      I don't know if I can give out web addresses on the forum but do a google search for the 12 month millionaire vincent james. Or I think I seen a copy on eBay. Just do the same search.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6174443].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SteveSki
        Vincent James....

        Isn't he the guy who made 77 Million Dollars in two years selling penis growth pills with a forced continuity program who was finally taken down by the Feds and sent to prison?

        A great role model to follow if you don't mind lying to and cheating gullible people.

        Before you focus on what you want, focus on creating and delivering real value to the marketplace and don't promise results that you can't deliver.

        Cheers,
        Cheers
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6174672].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wesb
          Originally Posted by SteveSki View Post

          Vincent James....

          Isn't he the guy who made 77 Million Dollars in two years selling penis growth pills with a forced continuity program who was finally taken down by the Feds and sent to prison?

          A great role model to follow if you don't mind lying to and cheating gullible people.

          Before you focus on what you want, focus on creating and delivering real value to the marketplace and don't promise results that you can't deliver.

          Cheers,
          Cheers
          He did go to prison for 9 months. Not for selling penis pills. I am not telling anyone to commit crimes. His book is still good as far as direct marketing go. I've been in the DM biz for around 20 yrs. I read all of the books that I can think of. I just think that his book breaks down DM for anyone to follow. As well as the other books. When I have time I will list the books on this thread as well. The main part I liked about his book was the info I shared on this thread. Just sharing.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6174839].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael7854
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6180839].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wesb
      Originally Posted by Michael7854 View Post

      I have started reading The Law of Attraction Book, I assume were talking about the same thing! I think its brilliant so far. Over half way through. Will try finish it soon
      Thanks for posting! Yes we are basically talking about the same thing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6181190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stopper
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6189193].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wesb
      Originally Posted by stopper View Post

      That is one of the list I just find myself compelled to try out.

      I hope it works out for you! I just started doing this myself this week.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6189432].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author excoder01
    Just follow the message, not the messengers...
    Signature
    Affiliate Review Templates - get affiliate review templates every week. No tech or marketing skills required!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6197076].message }}
  • Signature
    “The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them”― Jim Rohn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7617569].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DavePalermo
      Scam or not I own that book.
      It is a good read, even though he is an ex convict.

      There are some very valid points in it but you as the reader need to understand
      Vincent Passafiume and need to know what type of guy he is.

      Hopefully if you do get to read it you are intelligent enough to know this.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7618123].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kellyyarnsbro
    Really? Is this guy a scammer? That's bad for his reputation, i mean how could you trust a snake? I don't think you could still trust someone who is a scammer. My apologies but i don't have time for him.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7618282].message }}
  • Writing down goals 2 and 3 times a day. Interesting. I write my goals daily and read them a few times a day.

    However, there is probably tremendous value in continually rewriting them.

    Thanks for the post.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7619552].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VictorDamasio
    Nice one... "The Secret" style...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7620237].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chukster
    Originally Posted by wesb View Post

    I just finished reading Vincent James book "The 12 Month Millionaire" two days ago. In my opinion is a good book on direct response marketing. What struck me was that towards the end of the book Vincent James gives his take on the keys to success. Here are the steps that he outlines in his book:

    1. Make a list of the good things in life you want & write them in present tense
    2. Write down your perfect life based on the list referred to in step one
    3. On top of that page, write down the date in which you want the goals to materialize. Don't set that date too close or to far away.
    4. Everyday, 2-3 times per day rewrite the perfect life
    5. The more impressions you make on your sub-conscious mind, the quicker the results will materialize for you
    6. Be Serious, Persistent & Disciplined
    7. This is the secret of the rich & famous! This is the secret they've used to build their fortune! Now you can use it yourself.

    I remember hearing that before Michael Jackson recorded his "Thriller" album, he wrote on his mirror the goals that he wanted to accomplish with that album. Now I don't know what he wrote, but we all know how successful that album was. Just want to share that with the Warrior Forum.


    Jerome wesb

    Fantastic tips I would love to read the book as well
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7620370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Make Money Ninja
    This doesnt work with the majority of people, all it will do is lead to is someone building up desire and then falling flat on their face.

    People need to take action. They also need a plan.

    Saying "i want a ferrari" or "i want to be financially free" wont make you get it. It will just make the desire for it strong.

    In order to get something you want, you need to get from desire to the action that gets you there. That means a plan and implementation.

    I am not an expert, but this seems a bit snake oil/law of attraction bullshity.
    Signature

    The Ultimate Guide To Link Building

    Get More Links - Generate More Traffic - Make More Money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7650688].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gary Ning Lo
      Originally Posted by Make Money Ninja View Post

      Saying "i want a ferrari" or "i want to be financially free" wont make you get it. It will just make the desire for it strong.

      In order to get something you want, you need to get from desire to the action that gets you there. That means a plan and implementation..
      Agree that you NEED to take action to achieve your goals but a lot of people are afraid to take action or lack the motivation..

      Saying "i want a ferrari" etc makes the desire for it strong as you said, subsequently the mind will find ways for you to get the ferrari..As a result, you will be more motivated to take action, resistance will decrease and the taking action on things that will bring you to getting the ferrari will feel as a "normal" thing to do. And in the end you will get the ferrari..

      The process all started with first inserting the thought "i want a ferrari" in your mind...

      Cheers,

      Gary
      Signature
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7651124].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Make Money Ninja
        Originally Posted by Gary Ning Lo View Post

        Agree that you NEED to take action to achieve your goals but a lot of people are afraid to take action or lack the motivation..

        Saying "i want a ferrari" etc makes the desire for it strong as you said, subsequently the mind will find ways for you to get the ferrari..As a result, you will be more motivated to take action, resistance will decrease and the taking action on things that will bring you to getting the ferrari will feel as a "normal" thing to do. And in the end you will get the ferrari..

        The process all started with first inserting the thought "i want a ferrari" in your mind...

        Cheers,

        Gary
        Do you have a ferrari?
        Signature

        The Ultimate Guide To Link Building

        Get More Links - Generate More Traffic - Make More Money!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7956189].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author IntuitiveMonkey
        Originally Posted by Gary Ning Lo View Post

        Agree that you NEED to take action to achieve your goals but a lot of people are afraid to take action or lack the motivation..

        Saying "i want a ferrari" etc makes the desire for it strong as you said, subsequently the mind will find ways for you to get the ferrari..As a result, you will be more motivated to take action, resistance will decrease and the taking action on things that will bring you to getting the ferrari will feel as a "normal" thing to do. And in the end you will get the ferrari..

        The process all started with first inserting the thought "i want a ferrari" in your mind...

        Cheers,

        Gary
        Yes, I agree this is the way the mind and LOA works. However it really helps if you understand how to remain in a high vibrational or joy state because you have much less resistance this way. This is scientifically proven. Have you heard of Shawn Achor "The Happiness Advantage"? Shawn researched happiness and human performance at Harvard and then went on to teach his methods to thousands of companies, people and schools in 40 countries. His research is an eye-opener!
        Signature

        SuperYounique Things FB page
        SuperYounique Things store.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7956617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maya2066
    Good tips! Thanks for sharing.
    Yes, writing your goals as if you already had achieved them will have a profound impact on your subconscious and will help you materialize them faster.
    It's a good idea to have a description of your "perfect" life in your head but remember also to let go and let God do his part.
    Signature

    FREE Marketing System Helps You Build ANY Business You Want!
    http://www.yourcompletesuccess.com
    Visit My Blog:
    http://maya-successprinciples.blogspot.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7652844].message }}

Trending Topics