Is your job as entertaining as your hobby?

14 replies
Could your work/job even compete with your hobby? Are you just happy to get up and do this regular stuff waiting for you at office? Or you're the lucky guy that's working outside, at beautiful place, maybe travelling a lot?

I'm wondering how many of you are the successful one's already? :confused:
How many warriors whos giving advices are happy?
So many questions Just curious about it. Let's discuss, maybe help each other achieve something, share experience!

Scott.
#entertaining #hobby #job
  • Profile picture of the author Angellos
    We should give appreciations for the warriors who are on the path of fulfilling there ideals. Just for taking the first step towards the life one wants is enough to warrant praise and happiness may be achieved just by walking on the correct path.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6544268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author leorascal
    Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6544757].message }}
  • My job is my passion. I love it. I feel really lucky I do what I do.
    Signature

    PM Me Now!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6544824].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NaJedynce
      Originally Posted by Resale Rights Ninja View Post

      My job is my passion. I love it. I feel really lucky I do what I do.
      Just one perfect job you're on ATM? :rolleyes:
      Signature

      Well done is better than well said.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6544980].message }}
  • What is ATM? So many acronyms meaning so many different things and everyone expects you to know what they all are... lol ... Sorry my acronyms seem to be tripping me up a lot lately.

    I guy told me he was from SA - I am thinking "does he mean south america, or is there a state in the US that starts with SA... hmmmm... I don't think so" - Turns out it was South Africa.

    ATM
    A Top a Mountain?
    Automatic Teller Machine
    I have no idea...
    Signature

    PM Me Now!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6545166].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NaJedynce
      Originally Posted by Resale Rights Ninja View Post

      What is ATM? So many acronyms meaning so many different things and everyone expects you to know what they all are... lol ... Sorry my acronyms seem to be tripping me up a lot lately.

      I guy told me he was from SA - I am thinking "does he mean south america, or is there a state in the US that starts with SA... hmmmm... I don't think so" - Turns out it was South Africa.

      ATM
      A Top a Mountain?
      Automatic Teller Machine
      I have no idea...
      Hey, ATM is the most popular I thought
      It means At The Moment at this case.
      Signature

      Well done is better than well said.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6546400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tmoby
    I guess I'm lucky. My job is my hobby. I started doing this out of interest, and it still doesn't feel like I'm working. It really makes it non stressful knowing that what I'm doing is what I'd be doing even if i wasn't making money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6545203].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author elexmedia
    Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
    Yes... your job takes 80% of your life, so choose a job that you love. Your life will become better. Find what you love to do as soon as possible.

    There's always a way to make money doing what you love. Just read more and you'll have inspiration to monetize your passion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6546256].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
    Banned
    I got smart and combined my job and hobby. Now it's not a job anymore, it's just a hobby that I get paid very well for. There's a reason that veterans keep telling newbies to find a niche that interests them ...if only they would take the hint.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6546411].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vishalicious
    Yep, totally. i just love it.
    i never feel like i am here to work. never stressed.
    Signature
    Outsource Your Offline Business Projects. Just Send me a PM :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6546421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author .
    Originally Posted by NaJedynce View Post

    Could your work/job even compete with your hobby? Are you just happy to get up and do this regular stuff waiting for you at office? Or you're the lucky guy that's working outside, at beautiful place, maybe travelling a lot?

    I'm wondering how many of you are the successful one's already? :confused:
    How many warriors whos giving advices are happy?
    So many questions Just curious about it. Let's discuss, maybe help each other achieve something, share experience!

    Scott.
    Scott

    I used to have the most amazing job in the world, I was a scuba diving instructor, I worked in Egypt, Thailand, Australia.

    The problem is... you can't survive from it really.

    Now my job is not so sexy or amazing, I make a full income from SEO, but the "amazing" part is... I can take any holiday, any time with my kids and travel around the world if we want to.

    So it's all about "choosing priorities".
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6546486].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clairejoannah
    Not yet no
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6546516].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    My work is also a hobby but I make money now. I enjoy writing and proofreading (most of the time) so it doesn't feel like work.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Visit my site for more info

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6547270].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prismkuet
    I am happy with my job, I dislike travelling and for that took a desk job. It has challenges, not a regular routine job. I have scope of learning a lot of new things and wide scope for doing something from my own.
    Signature

    check out the Pros and Cons of CPA

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6548338].message }}

Trending Topics