My plan for success!!? What do you think?

by danye
18 replies
Hi all,

I have been a big fan of Anthony Robbins work the last couple of years. I must admit I do find his work somewhat confusing at times though.

I'm looking to acheieve the life of my dreams. Now I know this will take hard work and it's something I am prepared to do but I'm not sure how to orgnise the hardwork and how to go about it.

Should I sit down and write out my Vision > Then make sure my beliefs and values match my vision? > Set Goals > Work on affirmations and visualization pieces that match my goals and tie in with everything else > Then finally set out plan of actions to help achieve my goals which in turn will help achieve my vision? So basically..

Vision > Beliefs > Goals > Affirmations and visualization > Plans of action > = Success

What do you guys think of that? Or anybody have any experince of achieving anything with the same or similar method?

Or is anybody else a fan of Tony's work and had success with his methods?

Look forward to hearing from you
#plan #success
  • Profile picture of the author speedbird
    That plan is very OK. But the most important part is moving from 'planning' to 'action'.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6702734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joefizz
    Hey Danye!

    I am not familiar with Tony Robbins' work but I am familar with goal achievement... so I have re-worked the following:

    Goals > Plan of action > Beliefs > Vision > Affirmations and visualization = Success

    That way, you plan your goals and their achievement first (foundation stones) and then work on the dodgy bits...i.e. your belief system.

    Hope that helps?

    Llwyddiant!

    Joe
    Signature
    I am an Internet Marketing coach. Accelerate your performance here:
    FREE RESOURCES to help you...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6702869].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author danye
      Originally Posted by joefizz View Post

      Hey Danye!

      I am not familiar with Tony Robbins' work but I am familar with goal achievement... so I have re-worked the following:

      Goals > Plan of action > Beliefs > Vision > Affirmations and visualization = Success

      That way, you plan your goals and their achievement first (foundation stones) and then work on the dodgy bits...i.e. your belief system.

      Hope that helps?

      Llwyddiant!

      Joe
      Hey Joe, thanks for the reply

      How can you plan your goals if you don't know where you want to be going (i.e vision)

      Like I want to be a millionaire and I WILL BE So therefore I can set short, medium term and long term goals which will ultimately get me to my ultimate life (vision)

      So for example...
      • Get promoted in work to manager.

        Work my way up to senior account and get 30k pay rise

        Go back to college and educate myself more.

        Become a director of my company and reinvest my salary

        Become a millionaire

      I find if I know where it is I'm going first everything else is easier to fall into place.

      You then need to make sure your beliefs are going to let you achieve what you want to achieve.

      You then set short, medium and long term goals that ultimately will leave you at your dream life (vision)

      You then work on positive affirmations and positive visualization in conjunction with your plan of action.

      Your plan of action includes massive positive work than you must consistently undertake!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6704992].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AigulErali
    Good plan, but remember only action makers are money makers!


    Aigul
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6702892].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Surminga
    Nice plan, persist and work hard at it
    Signature
    Surminga.com - SEO and Digital Marketing Agency

    Here are a few of our Blog's : Social Media Marketing Guide
    Or if you Fancy a Holiday? - Holiday Guide
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6703020].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WhiteStarlight
    I am not a fan of Anthony Robbins, however his tips can help and a lot of people cite him.

    For me plan would be more simple - something like: idea---> plan of action----> action

    Well i do not talk about belief maybe because i already have it. My opinion about beliefs is pretty simple - if someone has achieved something it means that i can do that too. But it can take more time or require more efforts etc., because we are not robots and differ from one person to another.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6703854].message }}
  • The most important key to success is knowing why you want to achieve something

    your reasons why you are taking action are crucial
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6703887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael hetzz
    Your plan is good, but I have a modest opinion of himself that is
    Plans of action> Visualization and Affirmations = Success
    which would act to be done to find out where the offense we do
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6706966].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author benderbot
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6707226].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author danye
      Originally Posted by benderbot View Post

      Your plan is missing something

      Action > Action > Action > Failure > Learning > Action > Action ... Action > Failure > Action > Success??
      Hi Benderbot I don't know if you miss read my post but I mention action in my plan of action!

      Originally Posted by danye View Post

      Hi all,

      I have been a big fan of Anthony Robbins work the last couple of years. I must admit I do find his work somewhat confusing at times though.

      I'm looking to acheieve the life of my dreams. Now I know this will take hard work and it's something I am prepared to do but I'm not sure how to orgnise the hardwork and how to go about it.

      Should I sit down and write out my Vision > Then make sure my beliefs and values match my vision? > Set Goals > Work on affirmations and visualization pieces that match my goals and tie in with everything else > Then finally set out plan of actions to help achieve my goals which in turn will help achieve my vision? So basically..

      Vision > Beliefs > Goals > Affirmations and visualization > Plans of action > = Success

      What do you guys think of that? Or anybody have any experince of achieving anything with the same or similar method?

      Or is anybody else a fan of Tony's work and had success with his methods?

      Look forward to hearing from you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6708680].message }}
  • There are a lot of methods,ways to be successful in life but what really matters is you are persistent and that you believe that you will be successful in time. You also need to be patient in waiting for your dew season..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6707370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trevor
    Tony Robbins is a great guy. He had a tough life but was able to deal with the harsh circumstances. He has a really strong character and is an inspiration for many people.

    Your plan is ok. One video comes into mind:


    It all starts with believing. If you believe, you are more likely to take more action. When you take action, you get the results. When you get the results, it reinforces your belief. And that's how the cycle works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6707767].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Ten
    I think that as long as you are willing to evolve your goals and strategies and never give up then you will more than likely have success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6712970].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author danye
      ‎"Your purpose explains what you are doing with your life. Your vision explains how you are living your purpose. Your goals enable you to realize your vision." - Bob Proctor
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6718018].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HyperV Networks
      Originally Posted by Michael55555 View Post

      I think that as long as you are willing to evolve your goals and strategies and never give up then you will more than likely have success.
      I agree with this post. You might encounter road blocks along the way, so it is important to be able to refine your approach.

      **REMEMBER**
      You might fail 1000 times, but you only need to succeed once!

      Signature
      ****ATTENTION WARRIOR'S****
      Is your Online overhead too high?
      Do you need faster, more reliable servers?
      HyperV Networks has a solution for your bottom line!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6718769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eugene77
    Great plan, but you need find something that can motivate you everyday to keep that fire burning. Often we may have the great plan, our action taking is weak because of lack of motivation. Surround yourself with successful people,that works like a charm
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6913461].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggingPro
    Implementation is key. Without that you really have nothing but a plan on a piece of paper. One needs to understands how a milestone/goal orientated plan works.

    You set goals to reach your milestones. Without the goals you essentially have nothing. At the same time you can't get stuck in planning mode. That doesn't benefit anyone but the paper and pen companies.

    You need a step-by-step route on how to plan to implement. Only then will you see success.

    BP
    Signature
    You're going to fail. If you're afraid of failure then you do not belong in the Internet Marketing Business. Period.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6913543].message }}

Trending Topics