Why 95% of the population could not earn a single cents?

58 replies
Do you know why 95% of the population could not earn a single cents?

Reason (1): Most people are big dreamers. They think big but they do not take action.

Reason (2): They are big spenders. They like to spend money to buy products but they do not take action.

Reason (3): They like to read others' success stories and they do not take action.

Reason (4): They want to earn quick money. They know that people are actually put in effort to make things work but they do not take action.


What have you seen from the above mentioned?
I repeated "they do not take action" for 4 times. This is the answer to the post title.

Do you agree with what I said?

Newbies, take action today! You can do it!

Alex
#95% #cents #earn #population #single
  • Profile picture of the author Stuart Walker
    Yep, people want a quick buck, they aren't in it for the long term, at the first hurdle they give up and move on. I agree with you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7031464].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
    Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post

    Newbies, take action today! You can do it!
    Which action? How do they evaluate said action to make sure that it is good for their business?

    People need to stop giving out this very incomplete advice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7031493].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
      Originally Posted by Joseph Robinson View Post

      Which action? How do they evaluate said action to make sure that it is good for their business?

      People need to stop giving out this very incomplete advice.

      Hi,

      There is no advice in this thread.

      You are WRONG to say "People need to stop giving out this very incomplete advice".

      Which action? -- You must be kidding. If they still need to keep asking about which actions? I think they will still be remained in the 95% group since they know the basic of internet marketing business (or they can easily search for the information in this forum). We must always try and find the way to be successful since no single advice is good for everyone. Do you wait for others to tell you which action to take? Since you are senior in this forum, I do not think that you need to wait for people's advice to take action.

      How do they evaluate said action to make sure that it is good for their business? -- I am disappointed that you asked this question. The evaluation should be done by themselves after taking the action. If the action is working, they would start to earn money. If the action is not working, they need to proceed to the next action. This is basic right? If they need to wait for people to spoon-feed, they deserve to be in the 95% group.

      There is no advice in this thread.

      You are WRONG to say "People need to stop giving out this very incomplete advice".
      Signature
      CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034102].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
        Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post

        There is no advice in this thread.
        Really, no advice you say? So what do you define this as:

        Newbies, take action today!
        A command? A suggestion (still falls under advice)?

        Nice try, but you were trying to give "advice" with this thread. Sorry to blow up your spot here, but what you're saying is incomplete and is pretty moronic. It doesn't make you look like an "expert", a "newbie helper", or anything of the like. In fact, it just outs you as a newbie yourself. No one who actually succeeds with "taking action" gives out just "taking action" as advice.

        Don't worry though: they weren't going to click your sig link anyways. :rolleyes:
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7060645].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
          Originally Posted by Joseph Robinson View Post

          Really, no advice you say? So what do you define this as:



          A command? A suggestion (still falls under advice)?

          Nice try, but you were trying to give "advice" with this thread. Sorry to blow up your spot here, but what you're saying is incomplete and is pretty moronic. It doesn't make you look like an "expert", a "newbie helper", or anything of the like. In fact, it just outs you as a newbie yourself. No one who actually succeeds with "taking action" gives out just "taking action" as advice.

          Don't worry though: they weren't going to click your sig link anyways. :rolleyes:
          Haha.. Thanks for the negative comments.

          Good try to pull people down.

          Anyway, wish you all the best.
          Signature
          CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7060810].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
            Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post

            Haha.. Thanks for the negative comments.

            Good try to pull people down.

            Anyway, wish you all the best.
            The default response of the exposed. :rolleyes:
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7060837].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
              Originally Posted by Joseph Robinson View Post

              The default response of the exposed. :rolleyes:
              I really do not understand why some people react in an abnormal way.

              I am giving my comments on my own thread but I invited nonsense posts to my thread.

              No matter what you said, I just know that I used my own way to make money online. I do not claim that I am an expert (I do not have a lot of posts in this forum but it does not mean that those who have a lot of posts are great. Just that some people are having more time doing nothing and are posting nonsense).

              Thank you for following me and keep on attacking me for no reason. I am happy that you are wasting time on my thread. It shows that you have nothing better to do other than attacking people with nonsense.
              Signature
              CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7060890].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
                Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post

                I really do not understand why some people react in an abnormal way.

                I am giving my comments on my own thread but I invited nonsense posts to my thread.
                You posted in a public section of the forum. You don't own this. If you want to control reactions and response post to your own blog and turn the comments off.

                Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post

                No matter what you said, I just know that I used my own way to make money online. I do not claim that I am an expert (I do not have a lot of posts in this forum but it does not mean that those who have a lot of posts are great. Just that some people are having more time doing nothing and are posting nonsense).
                Attempted misdirection, cute. You're not good at that either though.

                Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post

                Thank you for following me and keep on attacking me for no reason. I am happy that you are wasting time on my thread. It shows that you have nothing better to do other than attacking people with nonsense.
                If I wanted to attack you I'd go through your "10 great books" and point out every flaw. This is just making sure that people don't fall into the "Take Action, it Totally Works" trap that uninformed newbies like yourself set.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7060927].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
                  Originally Posted by Joseph Robinson View Post

                  You posted in a public section of the forum. You don't own this. If you want to control reactions and response post to your own blog and turn the comments off.



                  Attempted misdirection, cute. You're not good at that either though.



                  If I wanted to attack you I'd go through your "10 great books" and point out every flaw. This is just making sure that people don't fall into the "Take Action, it Totally Works" trap that uninformed newbies like yourself set.
                  Ok. I will stop the conversation here since a self-centered person like you will always think that you are the only one with the right comments and no one can overturn your opinions.

                  Anyway, do whatever you like, it is a public forum like what you said. Hope people will listen to your good advice.

                  But people will judge our comments here. No matter right or wrong, no one can be always right.
                  Signature
                  CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7060959].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
                    Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post

                    But people will judge our comments here.
                    Just as they'll judge yours. Good luck trying to sell in the IM niche :rolleyes:.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7060972].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
                      Originally Posted by Joseph Robinson View Post

                      Just as they'll judge yours. Good luck trying to sell in the IM niche :rolleyes:.
                      Good luck to you too
                      Signature
                      CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7060976].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author geraldspins
                True. Just replied to another thread like this a while ago.. what the OP is trying to say is that he finds that most people are either only dreamers or they talk big and they end up not making any money, when what they needed most is to take action. Yes, his english isnt perfect so give this guy a break
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7065648].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AchTi
      Originally Posted by Joseph Robinson View Post

      Which action? How do they evaluate said action to make sure that it is good for their business?

      People need to stop giving out this very incomplete advice.
      LOL, this is good advice about advice.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7042430].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KaplanT4
    To add to that, some tips I think could help to earn your first cent if you haven't yet:

    WARNING: Involves taking action.

    Build self discipline.

    Single out your most important task for the day and do that before anything else.

    Put work before fun.

    Read Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy.

    Read 10 pages a day from a book on your topic, on your skill that will have the biggest impact on your life right now.

    Listen to 1 hour of audio on your topic, on your skill that will have the biggest impact on your life right now.

    Work hard.

    Work hard.

    One more time repeat after me: Work hard.

    Look at what successful people in your field are doing - emulate them.

    You can learn any skill if you break it down, and make a map of how to achieve it.

    If there's a goal you need to meet, a problem you need to conquer, write it out. Under the problem list all possible solutions...take the best one and make a visual process diagram of how to enact it by breaking it down into bite sized components. Circle each step and put an arrow from each circle to the next step. Tackle one circle a day.

    Exercise regularly and have a good physique. This can do more good for you than years of therapy to help reduce stress and alike problems.

    Study ways to be a better thinker.

    Study human psychology to help you deal with humans - resulting in easier sales, meaning more cash.

    You are a human like any other human, use your self as a frame of reference when thinking of ways to sell to other humans.

    That's it for now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7031496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cferfland247
    Because people need fast money but in most case they have no idea of what they are doing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7031553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe R Piercey
    Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post

    Do you know why 95% of the population could not earn a single cents?

    Reason (1): Most people are big dreamers. They think big but they do not take action.

    Reason (2): They are big spenders. They like to spend money to buy products but they do not take action.

    Reason (3): They like to read others' success stories and they do not take action.

    Reason (4): They want to earn quick money. They know that people are actually put in effort to make things work but they do not take action.


    What have you seen from the above mentioned?
    I repeated "they do not take action" for 4 times. This is the answer to the post title.

    Do you agree with what I said?

    Newbies, take action today! You can do it!

    Alex
    Where did you get the 95% stat from?

    Id suggest:

    Reason (5) They don't 'take action' because they don't know what to do because they have been given incomplete advice like this thread urging them to 'take action'.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033374].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author adsassist
      Originally Posted by Joe R Piercey View Post


      Reason (5) They don't 'take action' because they don't know what to do because they have been given incomplete advice like this thread urging them to 'take action'.
      Originally Posted by KaplanT4 View Post

      Study human psychology to help you deal with humans - resulting in easier sales, meaning more cash.

      You are a human like any other human, use your self as a frame of reference when thinking of ways to sell to other humans.
      These two quotes says it all.
      Signature
      Largest Auto Market Is Now Here
      Auto Classifieds
      Auto Market USA
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033713].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
      Originally Posted by Joe R Piercey View Post

      Where did you get the 95% stat from?

      Id suggest:

      Reason (5) They don't 'take action' because they don't know what to do because they have been given incomplete advice like this thread urging them to 'take action'.

      Hi,

      The 95% stat is from Search Engines. You can do a quick search on Google and will be able to find the statistic

      In fact, your statement is totally wrong (I think you may be one of the newbies).

      They have all information in this forum if they really take action and do it step-by-step. Most people want only simple way to get rich and tend to ignore the basic information which is the utmost important foundation for internet business.

      I do not give any advice in this thread so your statement "incomplete advice like this thread" is wrong.

      If all other newbies have the mentality like yours (keep seeking for true advice and ignore the basic information and knowledge they have), I think these group of people would still be remained in the 95% group.
      Signature
      CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034067].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Joe R Piercey
        The 95% stat is from Search Engines. You can do a quick search on Google and will be able to find the statistic
        I can Google a lot of things, this doesn't make then true.

        In fact, your statement is totally wrong (I think you may be one of the newbies).
        What statement is wrong? Is it a good thing for people to take wrong actions? I don't think so...

        I don't really like the term 'newbie', I think it can hold people back. But I make my living solely through Internet Marketing if that helps your assessment.

        I do not give any advice in this thread
        Correct.

        If all other newbies have the mentality like yours (keep seeking for true advice and ignore the basic information and knowledge they have), I think these group of people would still be remained in the 95% group.
        I'm not sure how you judged my mentality from my 3-sentence response but good for you I guess...still waiting for the source of your 95% statistic...

        Joe
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke
    Oh so right you are. In fact I consider successful Internet marketers "Dream Catchers" and the people they serve "Dreamers"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author J Bold
    It's very simple, and it all comes down to one word:

    Mindset
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jiantastic
    actually people do take action. some people take a lot of action but get nowhere.
    its all about taking the right kind of action.

    lets say you go pitch your business to a Venture Capitalist for funding but don't have your financials in place because someone said all you need to do is "take action" - and the end results is? - you guessed it. no one is going to invest in an idiot who can't get his finances straight.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FirstSocialApps
    +1 for #3 & #4 .. people are under the delusion that they can make quick and easy money without working much at all online .. hmmmm I wonder where they got that idea from
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thatkeywordguy
    95%?

    Half the WORLD lives on 2 dollars a day.
    Signature

    Get Keyword Reseacher at CleverGizmos.com.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033780].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
      Originally Posted by thatkeywordguy View Post

      95%?

      Half the WORLD lives on 2 dollars a day.
      Hi,

      To be precise, 95% of the population who are doing internet marketing.
      Signature
      CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
    So everyone here is an expert on why everyone else is/isn't successful?

    I don't believe the 95% stat (especially since no source was quoted to verify against), and I don't believe most people do know the answers to why so many people are not successful.

    Sure it's easy to sit in a cozy chair and speculate about the success (or not) of others - but it's more effective to focus on why YOU are (or are not) successful.

    No-one cares why people fail unless you can truly help them change. Sharing why people SUCCEED is a much better service - as long as it's reality and not just opinion.
    Signature

    nothing to see here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033790].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
      Originally Posted by Andyhenry View Post

      So everyone here is an expert on why everyone else is/isn't successful?

      I don't believe the 95% stat (especially since no source was quoted to verify against), and I don't believe most people do know the answers to why so many people are not successful.

      Sure it's easy to sit in a cozy chair and speculate about the success (or not) of others - but it's more effective to focus on why YOU are (or are not) successful.

      No-one cares why people fail unless you can truly help them change. Sharing why people SUCCEED is a much better service - as long as it's reality and not just opinion.

      Hi,

      Since you are quite a long-timer in this forum, you should know the behaviour of newbies. Most newbies are being mesmerised by those "gurus" on how easy to earn money online. But these so-called "gurus" do not tell the truth to newbies.

      The key message here is to urge people to take action using the basic knowledge they have from this forum and do it step-by-step.
      Signature
      CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034078].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Diny1982
    I believe most people that wants to make money take action. Its much easier getting coached from someone who has success already. Just dont give up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author philstar
    actually we do take action...as a matter of fact we take a lot of actions because we (newbies) don't know what action works for us...we are jumping from one action to another.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033981].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WebmasterScripts
    I think everyone who is truly in need can make money. Even a bum knows how to ask for it. If you think standing outside looking for someone who is willing to give money for hours and hours to get a meal is easy think again. To most people, it's all about putting the least amount of effort and getting the most return.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034039].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Valimai
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034044].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
      Originally Posted by Valimai View Post

      And other thing is they don't have clear aim in their minds, they don't know the right way to make money online or they don't have much confidence too.
      Hi,

      Everything goes back to the basic. If newbies can really put in the effort and start from the basic (all the information are in the forum), there is no reason that they still cannot earn a single dollar online.

      The key point is to stop to have non-realistic dream about internet marketing.
      Signature
      CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adsassist
    I think what the problem is, you dont say what to take action in.

    Its not like a movie and you say "action" and everyone knows what to do.

    There are thousands of actions you can take. Most of them will lead to a different result.

    Yes it is very very basic information.
    Equivalent to me saying look up but I am not going to tell you what to look at.

    Its just the fact, more information is needed that a newbie does not have.
    Signature
    Largest Auto Market Is Now Here
    Auto Classifieds
    Auto Market USA
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034088].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
      Originally Posted by adsassist View Post

      I think what the problem is, you dont say what to take action in.

      Its not like a movie and you say "action" and everyone knows what to do.

      There are thousands of actions you can take. Most of them will lead to a different result.

      Yes it is very very basic information.
      Equivalent to me saying look up but I am not going to tell you what to look at.

      Its just the fact, more information is needed that a newbie does not have.

      Hi,

      "There are thousands of actions you can take. Most of them will lead to a different result." --- You are absolutely right! Once they get the results from the actions (either success or failed), they need to analyse the results and learn from that. This is what a successful internet marketers do.

      Keep waiting for real advice is a invalid reason to progress in internet marketing.

      If people still have the mindset mentioned, these group of people would not have any progress in internet marketing. Internet marketing is just like any other offline business, you need to do it (trial and error) to find a suitable way for yourself.
      Signature
      CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MattStevens
    If the newbie was anything like me, they had shiny object syndrome and information overload.....not knowing what direction to go in....I was full of action...action with no direction is a waste of time.

    Ever try to build one of those Ikea things with no directions?

    "Take Action" is not the end all be all answer..its actually, like mentioned above, very incomplete.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034093].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
      Originally Posted by MattStevens View Post

      If the newbie was anything like me, they had shiny object syndrome and information overload.....not knowing what direction to go in....I was full of action...action with no direction is a waste of time.

      Ever try to build one of those Ikea things with no directions?

      "Take Action" is not the end all be all answer..its actually, like mentioned above, very incomplete.

      Hi,

      You are right.

      Obviously, "Take Action" is not the end all be all answer.

      "Take Action" is the very first step. If you have failure with certain methods, you need to learn from the failure and to re-start your engine. This is difficult to do since most people are in this category.

      Hopefully you are not one of them.
      Signature
      CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034147].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
    Hi all,

    I do not mean to give any advice here.

    My purpose is to tell newbies that they need to do what they learned. Do not wait for the opportunity. We must look for the opportunity ourselves. It is pointless to keep saying that "They do not know what actions to take".

    To succuessful internet marketers -- Do you know what action to take when you were still a newbie? I believe that you had tried 1001 methods and had failed so many times before earning your very first dollar only.

    Most forummers dislike what I said and kept saying that incomplete advice is given in the thread. I think you guys misunderstood the key message of this thread.
    Signature
    CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
    Thank you for all the feedbacks.

    These feedbacks reflect the true behavior of people and how people react and deny on the fact of internet marketing business (hardwork, effort, trial and error, etc).

    It is good to have a dream but eventually you will get nothing out from the dream.
    Signature
    CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert4wealth
    Alex you are correct to a point. Taking action is the key to building the foundation for success -
    You say that "Reason (1): Most people are big dreamers. They think big but they do not take action."
    Dreaming along with taking action is the FUEL to keep your passion strong, but we must learn to follow and be teachable as we continue in the path for success. We all need a good MENTOR that will show us the way. This is why we are all here. To learn from each other and continue in our path that will lead us to have success.

    My biggest challenge is finding ways to sponsor more people into my #1 opportunity. I don't have a lot of money to invest so I am using some of the free systems on the net to help me get leads. I have been doing this several years now with little success. I have several blogs and a word press that I am using with the focus in health. I am here to learn from some of you leaders.

    So yes, I am taking action and hope to pick some leaders brains to learn all I can to learn how to generate more sponsored leads to my primary opportunity.

    Thanks so yoou much for your support
    Signature

    Robert4Wealth
    WakeupGethealthy

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034184].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author live2all
      I am agree to your point but for earning should to focus on do some think . if i am not doing something then i can `t expect something earn for my life
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7034199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jackiej21
    To become a success takes perseverance - something the majority don't have. We are living in an "instant" world - most people want whatever right now. Is that why there are so many "get rich quick schemes out there"?
    Signature

    Visit http://ebookamazement.com for all your e-book requirements

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7035164].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tylerjaysen
    Damn dude...I know that the language is a barrier here...but I gotta give you props ....

    ....yeah the biggest problem that I've found .....when say a newbie is trying to go online and make some money....is that they want to put in 15 minutes blogging...and then make $100 a day by tmw.

    ....As ridiculous as that may sound....it is so true..

    ...I can't tell you how many folks I've talked to ..who complain to me after getting started a week ago online....and have gotten 30 leads....to their aweber acct...and don't understand why they aren't making $100 a day....

    ...it's laughable....

    ...but although taking action is a huge part of the equation....the bigger...more important part of the equation ....is mindset....or focus.

    ...too many times...I've been guilty too...we see the next product that comes along in a product launch and this time...this deal will be the one that will show me how to make money....

    ...so you go and purchase that next perfect product....and find that there is something missing...and you get frustrated..and give up...

    ..then another product comes along and this time....this is the product that will show me how to make money....and on and on and on.....

    ....it's the shiny object syndrome....we have all been guilty of it...

    ...but here's the thing...here's the secret to making money online...

    .....ready for it.....?

    ....the secret to making money online...is...

    ....there is no secret.

    All it takes is a burning desire to make it happen...and no product is going to get you there....

    ...sure there are some killer products that can shorten the learning curve....but it all boils down to your desire....a desire to make it happen.

    Most folks do not have this....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7035232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Gray
    this happen because people want to print money they do not want to earn it.

    make money is not so easy in Internet marketing. it needs long to understand the market mood, selling strategy and much more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7036326].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Taika
      Wow...this thread has surely interesting points of views and opinions...I do not know enough about the subject to dive in just yet, so I rather listen...all I can say is that taking action is not the same as taking blind action...


      Originally Posted by Chris Gray View Post

      this happen because people want to print money they do not want to earn it.
      Printing money...are you talking about Ben "helicopter" Bernanke and the federal reserve? (alltho, to be more accurate, all they print is currency, not money...)
      Signature
      PM me for questions, JV, whatever...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7063181].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MLMBrander
    Well -as many others have already said: Success does not happen overnight. It takes time and determination.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7036339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tazosmr
    yap. these 4 sentences are true somehow. but i have earned several bucks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7036376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paullrob
    People are really afraid of success and love to dream. It is easier to dream than to take action so most people will never successful at starting their own business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7036397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KaplanT4
    Ultimately it really is down to mindset. There are a very few core tools you need in IM, not many, depending on your niche. It's important not to get caught up in them...

    You need a website? Go watch a youtube tutorial on how to set up one.

    Need a tool to build a list? Go get an autoresponder.

    Point being, a newbie needs to realize there's very few tools out there that one needs to get going, yet most get overwhelmed. The most important thing you need to focus on is getting your offer in front of the right people in a way that won't let them sleep. To do that you need to know study a few fundamentals on persuading people to get them to part with their cash and how to close the fence around them i.e building a tight knit relationship.

    It really is as simple as knowing who you want to sell to and helping them get it. You can't BS your way through if you're in it for the long term and wanting to make some serious money.

    Most people are sleepwalking through life. Use that to your advantage. Meaning; if you do something, do it properly. This holds for business as well as personal. The majority of people never truly immerse themselves in something, never mastering, only dabbling. They naturally gravitate towards someone who has passion and can lead them to what they want.

    Once you master the alchemy of desire, you'll be ahead of the game. After all, tapping into, capitalizing on and channeling the desires of the people is what making money revolves around.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7042016].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AchTi
    Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post

    Do you know why 95% of the population could not earn a single cents?

    Reason (1): Most people are big dreamers. They think big but they do not take action.

    Reason (2): They are big spenders. They like to spend money to buy products but they do not take action.

    Reason (3): They like to read others' success stories and they do not take action.

    Reason (4): They want to earn quick money. They know that people are actually put in effort to make things work but they do not take action.


    What have you seen from the above mentioned?
    I repeated "they do not take action" for 4 times. This is the answer to the post title.

    Do you agree with what I said?

    Newbies, take action today! You can do it!

    Alex
    Yes, lack of action is rampant. But many take action but the wrong action and they do not stick with taking different actions until reaching success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7042421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Kent
    I don't know why you so much emphasize on action part.
    I know lots of people working very hard and not yielding enough money
    to make them stress free.

    You need to research, study and plan properly.

    I also don't agree with your title? 95% of the population?
    Study properly before you claim those numbers. You could write most or many but
    saying 95% is a bit too far.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7046048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author masterbizcoach
    Lack of action, lack of success.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7053515].message }}
  • Taking action to many people equals taking risks. Most people are not risk takers, which is why most people are employees rather than business owners. For those who want to be business owners, you must take action, take risks, work hard, and believe in yourself.

    If you do this, then chances are that you'll succeed at whatever it is you do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7057246].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamesrich1
    95% of the population at some point has attempted to escape the rat race and QUIT at the first sign of defeat. People who quit will always lose at everything they do. People who never quit win at everything. Its that simple...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7057395].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aira Bongco
    Right because success is in the action.

    But the question we should ask here is 'why do people avoid action?'

    The answer is fear.

    Fear that things will not turn out the way they expected it to be. Fear that they don't have everything figured out before they begin. Fear that they will just fail.

    OR

    They easily get diverted with different methods that they keep on reading without implementing anything.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7059045].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Christian Chan
    Pretty bold statements for someone who is not even in the top 5%.

    Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post

    Do you know why 95% of the population could not earn a single cents?

    Reason (1): Most people are big dreamers. They think big but they do not take action.

    Reason (2): They are big spenders. They like to spend money to buy products but they do not take action.

    Reason (3): They like to read others' success stories and they do not take action.

    Reason (4): They want to earn quick money. They know that people are actually put in effort to make things work but they do not take action.


    What have you seen from the above mentioned?
    I repeated "they do not take action" for 4 times. This is the answer to the post title.

    Do you agree with what I said?

    Newbies, take action today! You can do it!

    Alex
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7060745].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
      Originally Posted by Christian Chan View Post

      Pretty bold statements for someone who is not even in the top 5%.
      Thanks for your comment.

      I do not need to be the top 5% to give my comment. Anyway, I earn money online using my methods without paying for any useless internet marketing course.

      It is true for those who keep dreaming on earning money online but just do not take action on what they have learned.
      Signature
      CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7060918].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pcity
    Where there is a will there is a way, unfortunately many people simple do not have the drive and ambition to make it happen. Little do they know, nobody is cut from a different cloth and everyone can achieve success if they put their mind to it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7063557].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Links Sales
    take action to do to be able to know what to do next. but dreams of being a great need for motivation
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7066112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author speedbird
    The days of 'get rich quick schemes' are long gone. You need to put effort for you to be wealthy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7067716].message }}

Trending Topics