It is just too good.
Have you ever heard about Gary Vaynerchuk? Apparently he created some successful company called Wine Library.
There is a presentation where he is a keynote speaker and sharing with people what he learned during his years in business.
This presentation is raw, very passionate, has some great marketing tips.
Warning: It has some Strong language, but it still worth watching.
I got a lot of new interesting ideas here. I highly recommend others to take a close look at this guy and his strategy. That could be our future as Internet Marketing and as Entrepreneurs. I like that future, but many businesses will fail, if they would not change the way they do business.
Some Ideas That I found really interesting :
1. Things are going to change in the way we are doing the business. We Must move to Thank you economy if we want make it in new business reality. If you are not moving to this type of business, you are going to be left out.
2. Stop acting as Teenager, who is trying to 'score' at the first date. Build long-term relationships with customers.
2. Old ways of business are coming back with a new angle: Build relationships first - sell later, as it was done in Pre-Internet era. It is going to be a requirement in the near future, not an option.
3. Current Internet culture is giving us huge amount of data about people's emotions. It is easier than ever to find out what is driving your customers. If you can attach your business to strong emotions that person have, you can get life-term customer from that.
4. Great tips about marketing Internet presence to local business and mobile marketing. There are some golden nuggets here (billboard references and why they do not work)
5. Content is not the king. What is important is not Content, but Context in which it is shown. One-on-one marketing is going to be moving economy.
6. Great tips for marketing on Twitter and Facebook (Think Long-term relationships, not 'one night stand'). It is obvious, but there are great examples in the video, how it can be done.
I really love the video, I wanted to share it with Warriors.
I found more than couple Golden Tips here.