I recently read that Motivation begins with Motive and I wanted to share it as it's a very powerful statement for all of us looking for more motivation to get up and drive our businesses forward in 2013.
If you are feeling like you're lacking the motivation needed to move your business forward this year then why not sit down and invest 20-30 minutes writing a huge list of motives.
Once you have a big list of motives you will probably start to feel much more motivated.
Here's a few ideas to start your list of motives to get your motivation levels up:
- Make a positive difference to your families life
- A feeling of personal power and success
- Become the kind of person worthy of a million dollar business
- Ability to help less fortunate people
- Spend more time with your children
- Take more family holidays and make more memories
- Have more time for following your hobbies