1) You are the only person who can define what your success is
2) Write down your goals
3) Ask yourself, am I spending the MAJORITY of my waking hours working towards these goals?
WE ALL only have 24 HOURS EACH DAY - what DEFINES where we are GOING is what we do with these 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyday you should ask yourself: Is what I am doing right now taking me one step closer to one or all of my goals?
If the answer is more often NO than YES - then, I'm sorry to say, but YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
1) Do not let anyone bring you down - if you say success is making $1/day and you achieve that, then YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL!!! Success is 100% subjective - only you know what makes you happy or what you want
2) Vision the ultimate YOU! The GRANDEST VERSION of yourself e.g. the ultimate me would be a kind person, $X /day person, muscley, sexy, a genius, a scuba instructor etc... These make up your goals and define what your SUCCESS will be
3) YOU MUST spend the MAJORITY of your time working toward your goals - if you give me your goals and what your hourly breakdown of your activities are each day, I can tell you how fast you are moving towards your goals.
>>> IT IS THAT SIMPLE <<<
Is what I am doing RIGHT NOW bringing me closer to my goals? If not, do something that will!!!!
I believe LIFE is a process of CREATION. Life is NOT a process of discovery.
YOU ARE responsible for you where YOU are GOING
p.s. Please press Thanks on my Post if you got something out of it