I was waiting in the cue... me being nosy i was looking at how much money the women had in her account on the screen.
She had £25.26
I'm like... DAMN! She took out a £20 then checked her balance once again to see a remaining £5.26... ($8.44)
1. be grateful for what you have and realize how lucky you are even if you have a penny to your name.
2. Money is an IDEA backed up by CONFIDENCE, So if you don't have more than enough money your missing the combination of an idea and confidence. This women obviously lacked in these areas but when you an idea and confidence in your idea - money WILL follow. #Giveandyouwillrecieve
3. Make a difference, not only for yourself but for your kids, your family, future generations and the society. If your job doesn't make you happy get a new one NOW and find something you will enjoy in 2013! Life is too ****ing short to work at a job you hate... If you don't, you will just cause friction in other areas of your life -mostly relationships- and quality relationships are the key to happiness ie LOVE.
4. If you require more money, you will get less of it? Money has legs!
When you chase money it runs away! Ever heard the saying love comes when you least expect it, and when you look for it, it never comes? Same goes for money.
When you don't need money it floods in your life. This can be a hard concept to understand for most but when you want something too bad your actually repelling it out of your life weather it be... love, success, happiness, health whatever.... (You might earn a lot but how much do you get to keep?)
God, the universe - only gives to those who are grateful for where they are and what they have right now... NEEDING & WANTING/CHASING is being ungrateful because your telling GOD you don't have enough.
When you feel like you have plenty, you will get plenty, and you are qualified to receive the abundance you deserve.
Thinking of how grateful you are is not good enough you need to write it down (not typing, pen and paper) and if you can't do that you're not as grateful as you could be. There is power in writing things down which is another chapter on it's own. it takes 2mins to write down 10 things you are grateful for and if you do it for 30 days you will not believe the shift it will make in your life! Total time 60 minutes spread of 30 days to change your life.
5. Money will not make you happy it will just make life a lot easier :-)
SHAMWOW have an amazing 2013 - looking forward to your input and feedback.