First Day of Work! Thank You Warriorforum

by GGpaul
39 replies
Hi guys, I just want to say I got my FIRST career job EVER and I start today! It's an internet marketing position for a credible clothing company. I'll be a "link builder" for them. Salary + Full time benefits!

I just want to point out that I got this job because of all the knowledge that I've learned from the Warriorforum and I just want to say thank you to EVERYONE.

Sure, I graduated from a University with a BA degree, but I got to give most of the credit from just learning off of this forum.

This is ONLY the beginning, and I'm super excited to start investing my money wisely into my home based business as well! I can't wait to give back to this forum once I learn more from this company. Thanks again guys, and keep going!!
#day #warriorforum #work
  • Profile picture of the author ilee
    Well done. Though I do find it interesting how lot's of people start IM to get away from the 9-5 and you're getting into it.
    Signature
    --~***~--


    --~***~--
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7896540].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      Originally Posted by ichl13 View Post

      Well done. Though I do find it interesting how lot's of people start IM to get away from the 9-5 and you're getting into it.
      Haha. We all have different paths . I look at it as just another opportunity. Extra income to invest back into my business!

      Plus it's Internet Marketing so I'll take whatever I learn from there as well .
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7896619].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Drew Trainor
    That's awesome... you can work on your no-job opportunities on the side and next thing you know you won't need that 9-5!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7896644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alksense
    Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

    Hi guys, I just want to say I got my FIRST career job EVER and I start today! It's an internet marketing position for a credible clothing company. I'll be a "link builder" for them. Salary + Full time benefits!

    I just want to point out that I got this job because of all the knowledge that I've learned from the Warriorforum and I just want to say thank you to EVERYONE.

    Sure, I graduated from a University with a BA degree, but I got to give most of the credit from just learning off of this forum.

    This is ONLY the beginning, and I'm super excited to start investing my money wisely into my home based business as well! I can't wait to give back to this forum once I learn more from this company. Thanks again guys, and keep going!!
    Congrats on taking what you've learned and turning it into an income!

    I know that most people get started with IM to escape the 9 - 5 but at least in your situation you will be earning WHILE learning lots of valuable information that you can apply to your own businesses as well.

    Good Luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7896693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
    Thank you! . I never had a 9-5. And I think doing a 9-5 that relates to my online business is a great opportunity! I can invest this money into my business and make multiple streams of income!
    Signature

    RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7896697].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bri777
      Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

      Thank you! . I never had a 9-5.
      Congrats man. To each his own.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7904318].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smodha
    Better start brushing up on those SENuke skillssss
    Signature
    I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7896703].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      Originally Posted by smodha View Post

      Better start brushing up on those SENuke skillssss
      Hahah. They avoid all programs from what I know.

      By the way, I'm trying to get my first paycheck out of the way to buy your Tumblr WSO. I wish it was a bit cheaper but all good. Will work for it.
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7896711].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jenmidas
    Awesome!. Now you can set up your own link building service. Become a market leader in your industry. Dig deeper your industry. Inspect the pain all big the players in your niche have. Then offer your offer to your virtual SEO company.

    For the initial stage, take half of your salary to finance your first VRE start up - SEO service.

    How?
    1. Take VA
    2. Outsource

    All the best.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7896713].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      Originally Posted by madarazama View Post

      Awesome!. Now you can set up your own link building service. Become a market leader in your industry. Dig deeper your industry. Inspect the pain all big the players in your niche have. Then offer your offer to your virtual SEO company.

      For the initial stage, take half of your salary to finance your first VRE start up - SEO service.

      How?
      1. Take VA
      2. Outsource

      All the best.
      Hahah exactly what I'll be doing. I will be outsourcing to my cousins in the Philippines . I want to help them, as long as they help me!
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7896720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author a1pena
    Great job!!! Internet Marketing Will be a huge in demand in the near future and there will never be more information then what you find here on WF. Great job
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7897144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Schuman
    Congratulations! I actually think more people could do what you are doing even without a college degree. With a little bit of marketing on your part, there are many companies that would love to hire some of the talented Warriors in this forum if they knew who they were.
    Signature
    Jeff Schuman - SEO Blog Writer For Hire! Buy affordable, SEO, quality, MMO niche blog articles. Fast turnaround.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7898026].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kellyyarnsbro
    Congratulations, great job. Wishing you luck on your career. It is through Warrior Forum that most successful IM learn, WF rocks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7898883].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GuyDon
    paul. what happened to your Amazon affiliate sites?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7899023].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Maecenas23
      Congats and I hope you will come back with some money to invest and quit your daily job
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7899085].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      Originally Posted by GuyDon View Post

      paul. what happened to your Amazon affiliate sites?
      It's still going! . I just want more money :p.

      I don't think I want to quit this 9-5 because
      1) It's Internet Marketing. I LOVE IT.
      2) I work for a clothing company so I'm surrounded by MODELS
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7899245].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tryingtolearn
        Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

        It's still going! . I just want more money :p.

        I don't think I want to quit this 9-5 because
        1) It's Internet Marketing. I LOVE IT.
        2) I work for a clothing company so I'm surrounded by MODELS
        Congrats for the job I guess second reason is much more better for not quitting it
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7899269].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author GuyDon
        Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

        2) I work for a clothing company so I'm surrounded by MODELS
        This is the real reason I think
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7899773].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andyredsox
    Very well done dude, keep up the good work, and never stop of what you have started.

    Cheers!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7899387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
    Thank you! I just want people to understand that I didn't quit Internet Marketing for a job, because the job IS Internet Marketing. And it's just extra INCOME to invest more money into my business. Plus, the benefits is always nice. I'm young, or I'd like to think I'm young, so I can do more than one thing if that makes sense.
    Signature

    RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7899404].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarcusJohnson
    wow happy for you! Good luck on your IM venture. YOu'll surely love it! A lot of us are really having fun with IM!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7899938].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techbul
    Congratulations! I hope you succeed in this venture of yours.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7900088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mert
    Yet, again another success story! This is the second one I had read today and I am loving this. The past few days people are posting threads talking about how they are still not earning despite the gazillion of "trash" information they've learned here.

    To you Paul, a million congratz! I hope you continue inspiring fellow warriors and keep the spirit up buddy!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7900434].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      Originally Posted by mert View Post

      Yet, again another success story! This is the second one I had read today and I am loving this. The past few days people are posting threads talking about how they are still not earning despite the gazillion of "trash" information they've learned here.

      To you Paul, a million congratz! I hope you continue inspiring fellow warriors and keep the spirit up buddy!
      Thank you so much . The best thing is I'm learning from a guy (My boss/SEO director) that's an SEO guru and was active with the WF.
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7902341].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PinkVelvet
    That is wonderful. Yeah, some people can learn SEO from college but for the most part, many learn online for the sake of helping their own website. A college degree looks pretty impressive though on a resume so I'm pretty sure this is what helped you get the job. Way to go!

    Be sure to impress them with what you can do and work hard. Promotions are not for how long you've been working for the company but for how much you can do for them in the first few months or year. Always remember that.

    I'm not much for working for someone else though, especially in person. I'm very quiet and focused on what I do so I cannot have any types of distractions. I don't juggle two things at once or multitask like a lot of people. It's not because I can't but by multitasking, you aren't giving a project the best you can give. It's like trying to teach 100 kids as opposed to teaching one. Hope that makes sense. Give it your best and with all the projects you do - give them quality. Not a job that you just get through quickly. They'll be more pleased.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7903538].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
    Definitely. I just want to say that there is NOTHING wrong with a 9-5, especially if you LOVE IT. I've met so many business owners the past couple of weeks, and they all recommend having a job while doing business. It's all time management. They love it, and do well.
    Signature

    RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7905314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ceenote100
    Awesome! Much more success to you.
    Signature
    ► ► ► FREE REPORT!!◄ ◄ ◄


    ★ ★ ★ Introducing THE BRUTAL TRUTH About Internet Marketing! ★ ★ ★
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7905370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Fantastic!!! Start doing your own things on the side. Entrepreneurship is fantastic so leverage what you already know with what you learn at your new job.

    Way to go!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7906546].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      Fantastic!!! Start doing your own things on the side. Entrepreneurship is fantastic so leverage what you already know with what you learn at your new job.

      Way to go!

      That's the plan! I've always had a set strategy the past years, but now that I have more capital I can expand!
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7907519].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

        That's the plan! I've always had a set strategy the past years, but now that I have more capital I can expand!
        Hell yeah...time to start building that empire then. Get er done!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7913240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xcentrix
    Congrats GGPaul!

    Who is your boss on WF?

    Cheers,

    pete
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7915842].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      Originally Posted by xcentrix View Post

      Congrats GGPaul!

      Who is your boss on WF?

      Cheers,

      pete
      Haha he's too busy to be on here. He is the owner of a powerful media ads or something network.

      But that's what he does. Our focus together is the company we both work for which is a credible clothing company with 180 employees and A LOT OF hot girls
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7920303].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author chiqita
        Congratulations! It's great that you'll be working on something which you're passionate about already, even though it's a 9-5 job. Keep posting and sharing your insights; a lot like myself will surely benefit from it.
        Signature
        ~chiqita~
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7932568].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author codingku
    wow... congrats... happy for you...
    Signature

    My Games: stickman
    - Kung fu Games

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7932682].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikeac
    Congrats! Use the skills you will develop at your full time job to open up your own firm in the future. This is a stepping stone in the right direction for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7935343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author moinuddin
    congrats...i am thinking of doing the same..join a seo company
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7938511].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      Originally Posted by moinuddin View Post

      congrats...i am thinking of doing the same..join a seo company
      thank you. Bare in mind that this is NOT an SEO company but moreso a multi-million dollar clothing company.
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7942285].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ramcon
    Wow! Great job. Good luck and continue to love what you are doing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8065798].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dancemaster
    I like to congat u on your job i just join warrior a few weeks ago,and im learning so much
    Signature

    Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8065829].message }}

Trending Topics