How do You Stay Motivated and Productive?
- Write a to-do list for the next day
- Make sure the action points are challenging but still doable
- Convert the unfinished points into "carry over" for the next day
- Make a list of excuses not to get any work done (i.e. gotta watch TV, need to sleep in, have a party to go to, etc.) - and judge how valid or lame these excuses are. If the list is on paper, tear it up once it's completed, and then get to work.
- Have an accountability friend who requires you to report your completed work on a weekly basis.
- Blog or post regularly any updates on the progress you've made.
Ok, this is a short list of tricks I use, because I find it so easy to get excited about starting a new project, but halfway through it, all that excitement dies down and all that's left is just hard, hard work.
Want to share some of your tricks? Go right ahead!
Have a productive day everyone!
* You Can Begin Earning Affiliate Income Here â Direct Commissions and Residual Income!
* Home Business Resources and Affiliate Opportunities
* Visit This Library to Expand Your Knowledge â Blog Post
* Reinventing Your Life - Make the Rest of Your Life the BEST of Your Life!
* Follow Me On Twitter ===> MyPowerSite <===| gtbulmer | StarrBizzcom
YOU are awesome :)
Digital items collection worth $10,000+ now available for free but FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME!
Skype id: evocess
Check out my weight loss challenge monthly update
Please find me on
Facebook & Twitter