The purposes of this thread are the following:
1. I want to take the challenge myself who always have some extra weight to stop me from taking all the necessary actions towards success.
2. I want to show all the steps and milestones along my adventure to inspire as many people as possible.
Summary of my future posts:
1. I will mainly post data I entered into my calorie tracker at livestrong to show my journey. If I learn something new along the way, I will post them here as well.
2. I will post my track record every day and update my weight every day (in lbs)
3. Pictures: Yes I would love to post some pictures. Now I plan to update my picture (within the post) once every 15 days. The first picture will be posted tomorrow
I am 33 years old dude with 5'6" height and 191.5 lb weight at the moment. I decide to start this challenge to improve myself to a brand new level.
I am also taking two other challenges at the same time.
1. Forming new habits by myself at - link removed by moderator -
2. 31 Days to Build a Better Blog challenge by Darren at ProBlogger
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions. I am not an expert, just a learner.
Whenever you read my post and decide to join, it's never too late. Take action today and I would love to hear your successful story.
Let's get started!
| Edited by moderator: This thread was locked because: |
a. Follow me threads are not allowed.
b. Self-promotion is not allowed.
Good luck, though.