1. Getting really clear on the type of online business I wanted to build and be associated with (hadn't realised until the other month how much my values had changed in the work I enjoy most - out of 8 values, only one original one remained - massive change!) Finally there, but this has taken a few websites later.
2. Figuring out how all the pieces of the puzzle come together to make it a successful online business. But now realise there are several ways to achieve the same thing, just pick a couple and stick with them.
3. Learning to buy something (a new business resource) when I need to and not when it's offered.
4. Finding that handful of people I can trust who consistently introduce me to awesome resources.
5. Consistently work on the right activities that will progress the business.
Look forward to hearing your own experiences.