My weight on April 13 was 191.5lbs
First week has passed by and I lost 3.7lbs.
Here I want to share some tips to help people lose weight.
1. Understand the science. It's all about daily net calorie intake. I read lots of information from health fitness websites.
2. Keep record. I am using a calorie tracker from livingstrong.com to keep record of my net calorie intake every day. Most of the days I am about 300 calories below the calorie amount to maintenance body weight.
3. Keep things simple. If the whole process is complicated, you are likely to give up.
- Use a tool to make record keeping easy
- Use frequent eaten foods to simplify your meals
4. Set up your goals and assess them on regular base.
5. Start friendly competition to keep motivation alive.