Hi I just felt like posting habit's that I have made, that I'm proud of. Feel free to share yours too! Here's mine:
- Waking up at 6am effortlessly, In fact if I sleep until eight, it feels late, having said that I do allow myself a lie in if I know I need it or am not well. Basically, I trust my body.
- Doing assignments in advanced. I would usually do them very last minute, but I have noticed myself doing them more in advance. There is still some room for improvement here though.
- Being early for everything. If I have to be somewhere for half-past-eight, I am usually there for quarter past or even eight.
- Eating healthier. I used to be a right fussy bugger! I would not touch veg. Now I eat a lot more and like a lot of veg. Even if I do not like something I will still try it. I am also more open to trying new meals that I have never heard of, (I recently tried heart).
- Exercising more. I exercise 2-5 times a week. There is still some improvement, but I would be luckily to do some exercise once a week.
A lot of these habits I created in 2012. I was much lazier before 2012. I never even thought about improving myself. I would barely wake up before 10am. I also did a lot of experimenting in 2012, adding things I liked then getting rid of unpractical things I decided to do. So in my opinion 2012 was the seed year and my best year so far. I am doing my best to make 2013 even better!