I also included my personal insights on each quote. I hope it'll also inspire many of you.
Have a great day warriors!
1) "Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.
Never stop learning even later in life for no one is too old to learn. Keep your mind constantly working and reap its benefits.
2) "Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
In our earthly life, we are only given one body so take care of it. As you nourish your mind, nurture your body as well by eating healthy, exercising and keeping yourself fit.
3) "Maturity is the ability to reap without apology and not complain when things don't go well."
A sign of being mature is being able to gather the fruits of your labor and to go with the flow. When things don't go as planned, mature individuals brush it off and move on.
4) "Take advantage of every opportunity to practice your communication skills so that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to affect other people."
Being able to communicate and express yourself is an important tool when you want to influence other people. Try to develop this talent and it will help you later in life.
5) "Time is more value than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time."
The gift of time is more precious than money. Use it wisely and be productive because you cannot gain it back once you have lost it.
6) "Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness - great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy."
Serving others is a very magnanimous act and should be cultivated. It brings great joy and rewards not only to the recipient, but to the giver as well. Every opportunity that you can, try to help others. No act of kindness is too small.
7) "Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don't fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgment, repeated every day."
When you fail, it is not caused by a single thing, but rather, it is a result of a series of mistakes and blunders that you commit constantly. Try to eliminate them in order to avoid disappointment.
8) "When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it."
Similar to the saying, "If there's a will, there's a way", you need to push yourself hard enough to get the prize that you badly want. Nothing is unattainable if you believe and work hard on that goal.
9) "The difficulties you meet will resolve themselves as you advance. Proceed, and light will dawn, and shine with increasing clearness on your path."
The problems that you meet along the way will not gonna be there forever. They will go away, so move forward, and don't look back.
10) "The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch."
In this world, only a handful can be considered doers and movers. The rest are just bystanders who let opportunities pass them by. Go out to the world and do something to make a difference.
11) "To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?"
When facing a problem, evaluate it first, and if you can't find a solution, ask for help. Do some reading or ask somebody who can provide you with the answers and solution to your problem.
12) "Take time to gather up the past so that you will be able to draw from your experience and invest them in the future."
Learn from your past - mistakes, triumphs and all. They will provide you guidance in your future endeavors.