The Truth About Money - Must See Inspirational

11 replies
"Cody Krecicki in a rare moment tells a truth that eludes many newbies and professional internet marketers a like. He explains it is all about you and how you should be looking at money from now on and instead pursuing your natural born skills."

#cody krecicki #inspirational #money #truth
  • Okay. It's all about me. Let me think about the rest of what the video had to say. I think.

    LLS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8547187].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author natebunger
    You've got to work hard for what you want. He's right that we hear from people that we are special. Everyone's special but it's hard work that separates people. Like what they say, hard work beats talent.
    Signature
    ##ATTENTION##

    Do You Hate Writing Sales Copy?

    I create killer copy for squeeze pages, video scripts, email auto-responders and sales pages. Click here to see reviews.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8547916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    everyone is special .. but unless you figure out how to turn your special into something people will pay for .. your only special like everyone else .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8549129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    back when the occupy wall street was in the news ..i wanted to reach through and smack some guy who had this table with things he was making that people liked and he said " oh people keep wanting to buy these from me but i am just giving them away "

    i may be broke at this point ..but i am definitely not the 99 ..waiting for things to be fair .

    I have been working on my mindset and my skills so that eventually i will have that thing people will hand me a good amount of money for that they can't get anywhere else .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8549151].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZephyrIon
      Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

      back when the occupy wall street was in the news ..i wanted to reach through and smack some guy who had this table with things he was making that people liked and he said " oh people keep wanting to buy these from me but i am just giving them away "

      i may be broke at this point ..but i am definitely not the 99 ..waiting for things to be fair .

      I have been working on my mindset and my skills so that eventually i will have that thing people will hand me a good amount of money for that they can't get anywhere else .
      Just act. If you know, just act. It'll happen, only after error and overcoming the stresses.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8549154].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Odahh
        Originally Posted by ZephyrIon View Post

        Just act. If you know, just act. It'll happen, only after error and overcoming the stresses.

        right but the main actions and the hardest part is taking actions at first to identify who you are and what really matters ..then to identify who you really want to be .. and to stop doing those things that do not fit and do those things that do fit.

        it is work to make food that is healthy and tastes good ..and a huge struggle when the people around you are content to eat processed junk .
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8549196].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ZephyrIon
          Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

          right but the main actions and the hardest part is taking actions at first to identify who you are and what really matters ..then to identify who you really want to be .. and to stop doing those things that do not fit and do those things that do fit.

          it is work to make food that is healthy and tastes good ..and a huge struggle when the people around you are content to eat processed junk .
          run away from the 'shit' as fast as you can
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8549957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jay walters
    Thanks for the share man. Very inspiring.

    It's all about what you can do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8571625].message }}

Trending Topics